Votes: 16 28.6%
  • Resign him and keep him long term

Votes: 27 48.2%
  • Resign him and trade him January 2013 with Amare

Votes: 13 23.2%

• Total voters

knicksince 93

Rotation player
this is dumb. the thing with "sources" or "reports" it allows people in the media who are just fans like us but have degrees in journalism to voice their opinion on tv. and to add weight to their opinion they will say it came from a source or being reported. their is no way lin is upset with the knicks, it doesn't even fit in with the way he has handled himself as a knick. i hate the media especially with their coverage of the knicks

nyk_nyk

All Star
this is dumb. the thing with "sources" or "reports" it allows people in the media who are just fans like us but have degrees in journalism to voice their opinion on tv. and to add weight to their opinion they will say it came from a source or being reported. their is no way lin is upset with the knicks, it doesn't even fit in with the way he has handled himself as a knick. i hate the media especially with their coverage of the knicks

100% agreed

:gony:

orangeblobman

Rotation player
If this is true, then yes he is biznitch.

Knicks let him float to catch some idea of his price tag. They said all along they will match anything, there is no problem here.

WeReady

Benchwarmer
I'm sorry but this sounds like typical daily news sensationalism at its best why would he be upset that they want him to set his market value first i think he would be insulted if they gave half of what he is getting now in comparison in to what he generates in for their company

GoKnicks!

Benchwarmer
Lol. This doesn't even fit his character. Here goes his character assassination. This is why players don't want to come to NY and people "secretly" hate New York.

"Surprise" is not the same thing as "upset." ESPN already jumped at this story. They build you up only to bring you down.

But if he comes back to NY, he better live up to expectations or I'll be the first to clown his ass.

Kiyaman

Legend
Jeremy Lin made world-news with "LIN-SANITY" .........

My peeps doin tours in the middle-east who live in Texas n Virgina were calling me asking about Lin-Sanity.

GM Grunwald needed the Houston Rockets GM to find Lin's value - worth

NY17KNICKS

★Melo Mafia★
@TommyDeeTKB: I'm not going to get into the lin angry stuff bc I haven't heard that. I have heard Woodson has some doubts.

Forrest17

Rotation player
An absolutely stupid thing to get upset about.

He should be OVERJOYED that the knicks didn't first give him an offer.. It probably would have been a waste of time, because your agent would have told you to wait to see if you got any better offers, which he would have.. If the knicks offered him a contract first there is NO WAY it would have been as much as the rockets offer.

so stfu go ball and be a millionaire. YOu are restricted so it isn't like they are abandoning you.

CoolClyde

lame thread. "blog" reports "source" saying Lin's unhappy. untrue.
now a bunch of KO noodknicks believe it and diss Lin. so sad.

btw, this is the same source that reported the mini-tards joining the Knicks summer league squad.

minitards.jpg

get a life!

Paul1355

All Star
Not true, Lin will be a Knick

@alanhahn: RT @JLin7: Lol why do u guys believe everything? No quotes from me = probably not true

exactly classic media BS

People forget that Lin had dinner with Grunwald and Woodson before FA kicked off and they most likely discussed their plans, which included letting the market dictate what Lin is worth so the Knicks didn't give him a low offer and disrespect him...it makes sense to not give him a quick offer.

They told him they would match any offer

WVKnickfan

Rotation player
LOL I find it funny that the rockets told him that they was more interested in him than the knicks.Did'nt the rockets cut him last year and did'nt even give him a chance.:lol: