Voters
56. You may not vote on this poll
  • Let him walk

16 28.57%
  • Resign him and keep him long term

27 48.21%
  • Resign him and trade him January 2013 with Amare

13 23.21%
Page 102 of 140 FirstFirst ... 52728296979899100101102103104105106107108122132 ... LastLast
Results 1,516 to 1,530 of 2090

Thread: Jeremy Lin

Originally Posted by WeReady
    BTW he made that shot.

The crowd will boo Melo until they're blue in the face but hey he cant let that effect him

remember he didn't sign off on a Brooklyn trade, he didn't re-negotiate a deal with a team after Knicks brass said we'll match, he wants to be here and wants us to win a title

Originally Posted by CA7
    The crowd will boo Melo until they're blue in the face but hey he cant let that effect him

remember he didn't sign off on a Brooklyn trade, he didn't re-negotiate a deal with a team after Knicks brass said we'll match, he wants to be here and wants us to win a title
    Carmelo Antho-NY!!!!

Originally Posted by NY17KNICKS
    BTW he made that shot.
    I know but you know when it comes to melo there is an I in team you know for a fact the he plays positions 1-5 on offense
    Last edited by WeReady; Jul 18, 2012 at 01:55.

Its good to see we're back to our laughable beginnings.
    Now that Lin is gone, its back to hating on Melo!

lol thats so wrong

Originally Posted by T.O Knick
    RELAX!!!!!!!!!!

Lin is a decent PG no more no less.

Knicks did what was in their best interest, Lin did what was in his best interest, time to move on.

Getting a little bit Clevelandish among the Knick faithful. Suffice it to say Lin walking is hardly akin to the LBJ "Decision".

dude, i can't help it, i'm torn to bits inside. it's just a harsh reaction to a decision I did not want to turn out the way it did, and now i'm just mad as hell at both sides. but my loyalty is to the Orange and Blue no matter the outcome, so of course I'm going to hope the opposition sucks and Lin doesn't do well. I also pray for LBJ and the Heat to suck and look where that got me. more despondency!!

How I envy the people with tickets to the Houston vs. NYK game for next year.

I'm going to LOL if they made that night an Asian theme night with halftime dragon dancing and that famous girl riding a unicycle and juggling dishes (which is impressive, btw).

I know but you know when it comes to melo there is an I and team you know for a fact the he plays positions 1-5 on offense
    thats what I love about his game he can play 1-5 if need be

him and LeBron are the only ones with that capability

Originally Posted by CoolClyde
    well, now that Lin is gone and there's nothing we can do about it, it's time to move on and hope the Knicks kick ass next season.

I'm pissed at Dolan for all the money he's spent on horrible trades (Jerome James, Eddy Curry), refurbishing MSG to the tune of $250M, $11.09 on Anucha Browne Sanders, and getting the Knicks back to salary cap hell where we can't take a chance on the future of the team.

However, at the same time, I'm pissed at Lin and especially his agent for going back to Houston to make a bigger poison pill for the Knicks to swallow, which leads me to believe it was a selfish move by him and his agent, and definitely not a pro-Knicks move, and HAD to be seen as a f*ck you to Dolan.

all this being said, I hope Lin and his agent get stabbed in the back in Houston, like he stabbed the Knicks in the back, I hope Houston sucks ass this year, and I hope the entire NBA puts Lin in their crosshairs to cause him to be a frustrated D-League player.

Sorry to say that, but now that Lin is no longer a Knickerbocker, I hate his guts, and I want the Knicks to win a championship without him. Lin and
    agent can choke on a Houston d*ck.
    if lin went to the lakers or some contender, id probably hate him. but the rockets? i dont care nearly as much. outside of him and martin, they have absolute steaming hot garbage. and for christs sake toney douglas is backing up lin right now

you cant hate lin for going to the rockets and tellin them to add more.. remember it was the knicks who exaggerated "we'll pay him up to 1 billion" lin felt he could be greedy and the knicks would take him back but they didnt. i dont know why they didnt have the Stretch Provision plan though. maybe its personal between them and lin or maybe they thought he reached his peak or he didnt fit with woodson or his injury is worse than it seems.. but i blame the knicks not lin

btw lin is a religious fella, id like to know where in the Bible where it says greed over loyalty.

Default D'oh-lan!

and another thing... what happens to our PG situation (god forbid) if Fatty Feltip gets hurt?

we're left with 20 minutes of Old Man Kid, and the Prigger to run the point for the rest of the game?
    could turn out worse than last year...

James Dolan has cut off his nose to spite his face.
    dammit.

Originally Posted by CoolClyde
    and another thing... what happens to our PG situation (god forbid) if Fatty Feltip gets hurt?

we're left with 20 minutes of Old Man Kid, and the Prigger to run the point for the rest of the game?
    could turn out worse than last year...

James Dolan has cut off his nose to spite his face.
    dammit.
    we are going to trade for Josh Selby by mid-season he' tearing it up in summer league, he's Melo's boy, Memphis has Conley/Allen/Wroten/Bayless ahead of him

Selby for a future 1st 2017 likely

Originally Posted by CA7
    we are going to trade for Josh Selby by mid-season he' tearing it up in summer league, he's Melo's boy, Memphis has Conley/Allen/Wroten/Bayless ahead of him

Selby for a future 1st 2017 likely
    Carmelo Anthony's draft philosophy is simple and precise: draft the best available player from Baltimore.

Anthony has made it clear to the Knicks that he'd love for the club to draft one of his Baltimore pals, Josh Selby, a 6-3 combo guard out of Kansas. Selby is all but certain to be available when the Knicks, who own the 17thpick in Thursday's NBA draft, make their selection.