Voters
56. You may not vote on this poll
  • Let him walk

16 28.57%
  • Resign him and keep him long term

27 48.21%
  • Resign him and trade him January 2013 with Amare

13 23.21%
Page 131 of 140 FirstFirst ... 81101111125126127128129130131132133134135136137 ... LastLast
Results 1,951 to 1,965 of 2090

Thread: Jeremy Lin

Originally Posted by Forrest17
    What costs dolan money is what costs us as well

Charles Barkley: Knicks Stupid To Let Jeremy Lin Get Away

Originally Posted by rogeryy
    Charles Barkley: Knicks Stupid To Let Jeremy Lin Get Away
    Barkley is a blubbering idiot. The next time he says something smart will be the first.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Originally Posted by JaYnYcE
    Barkley is a blubbering idiot. The next time he says something smart will be the first.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

"I don't care what people think. People are stupid."
    ~Charles Barkley

Sent from my laptop using Internet Explorer.

Originally Posted by JaYnYcE
    You're right, getting nothing back for the most popular rookie in the league was the real smart move. More like genius, is Dolan related to Albert Einstein?

LMAO @ this thread!!! classic.

Anyone butt hurt about this is no better then James Dolan!!!

Jeremy Lin releases new vid of his off-season on his official youtube channel

[Only registered and activated users can see links. ]

My reaction everytime I see a new post in this thread about a player on the Houston Rockets in the Knicks section.

The trainer wearing Knicks colors in that video is Knicks Assistant Coach Kenny Atkinson. He flew out to Cali to help Jeremy work on going left and his handles (not sure if it was Knicks-approved or on his own time, since JLin was a free agent and not with the Knicks during off-season). He was also the staff member Jeremy Lin bonded with the most, since he was instrumental in helping Jeremy prior to his Linsanity breakout. Kenny also dined with Jeremy in Houston during the free agency talks. Kenny was the former head of player development and assistant coach for the Rockets. I wonder if Kenny is considering following Jeremy back to Houston, or if he's staying with the Knicks.

Veteran

Originally Posted by knickerlocker
    The trainer wearing Knicks colors in that video is Knicks Assistant Coach Kenny Atkinson. He flew out to Cali to help Jeremy work on going left and his handles (not sure if it was Knicks-approved or on his own time, since JLin was a free agent and not with the Knicks during off-season). He was also the staff member Jeremy Lin bonded with the most, since he was instrumental in helping Jeremy prior to his Linsanity breakout. Kenny also dined with Jeremy in Houston during the free agency talks. Kenny was the former head of player development and assistant coach for the Rockets. I wonder if Kenny is considering following Jeremy back to Houston, or if he's staying with the Knicks.
    I think this was when Lin went out to LA to work out with TC and Melo and had dinner with them and Woody. You can see some LA street signs like Century Blvd in the vid. What head coach did Atkinson work for in Houston, has to be JVG?

I can see why Lin went undrafted, he was really skinny coming out of college but has really put on some muscle with those workouts. He's put in the work to get his game at the level it is today.

Originally Posted by tiger0330
    I think this was when Lin went out to LA to work out with TC and Melo and had dinner with them and Woody. You can see some LA street signs like Century Blvd in the vid. What head coach did Atkinson work for in Houston, has to be JVG?

I can see why Lin went undrafted, he was really skinny coming out of college but has really put on some muscle with those workouts. He's put in the work to get his game at the level it is today.
    No, the Wood/TC/Melo LA dinner is a separate item, when Jeremy flew down from the Bay Area to LA just for the dinner. The LA street signs in the video are from another time when Lin went to LA to shoot the Volvo commercial with Hollywood (we were wondering why he was spotted at LA airport, and people were speculating he might be negotiating with the Lakers, but he was really there just for the commercial shoot, I think). And the Atkinson dinner was in Houston right after Lin visited Houston the first time (might even have been the very night), presumable to pick Atkinson's brain while weighing the initial offer since Atkinson used to work for the Rockets. The Atkinson workout scenes from the video are in Lin's hometown in the Bay Area, I think, when Kenny flew out to meet him. Sparta Science is in Menlo park, which is not LA but the Bay Area, just like Palo Alto. He was running back and fourth between four different trainers each day, I think (Sparta Science, Doc Scheppler, Green Room Training, and some other fourth group). Kenny flew in and helped him a bit during that stint, back when everyone expected the Knicks to match anything.

Originally Posted by NY17KNICKS
    My reaction everytime I see a new post in this thread about a player on the Houston Rockets in the Knicks section.

Melo's open teammate have the same reaction every time he chuck up another contested shot.

Superstar

Can this thread be closed... Threads of more interest and fun value have been closed but this thread keeps getting love smh

Originally Posted by knicksince 93
    Can this thread be closed... Threads of more interest and fun value have been closed but this thread keeps getting love smh
    When Knicks fans stop being interested, it will die on its own. But right now, Jeremy Lin is still linked to the Knicks, even though he's on the Rockets. Just look at the articles coming out yesterday and today about Melo telling people at the Olympics that he blames Linsanity for the "selfish" meme...as if he's never heard of it before in his life. So Jeremy Lin is still an active topic in Knicks circles. When the interest from Knicks fans dies down, this thread will sink on its own. As long as Melo keeps his big mouth shut and stops printing new Jeremy Lin/Knicks articles like he just did this weekend. Until then, it's still an active discussion and news topic in Knicks circles.

Originally Posted by knickerlocker
    When Knicks fans stop being interested, it will die on its own. But right now, Jeremy Lin is still linked to the Knicks, even though he's on the Rockets. Just look at the articles coming out yesterday and today about Melo telling people at the Olympics that he blames Linsanity for the "selfish" meme...as if he's never heard of it before in his life. So Jeremy Lin is still an active topic in Knicks circles. When the interest from Knicks fans dies down, this thread will sink on its own. As long as Melo keeps his big mouth shut and stops printing new Jeremy Lin/Knicks articles like he just did this weekend. Until then, it's still an active discussion and news topic in Knicks circles.
    Yup.

I think interest in Lin from Knicks fans will remain strong throughout next year, with peaks coming around the Houston-New York games.

So expect this thread to have a long and healthy life.

And why shouldn't we be interested? Linsanity was one of the greatest episodes not just in Knicks history, but in the history of sports. It felt good and it's going to take a good amount of time to dissipate.