• Resign him and trade him January 2013 with Amare

Votes: 13 23.2%

• Total voters

DrB

Benchwarmer
Great Thread

THIS KID HAD THE GAME OF HIS CAREER.

Startem'

This is the first PG who has played like a point guard this season. Great penetration but must learn to finish consistantly. More importantly assists to Chandler and Stat made them get to their expected production. I have liked him in garbage time , now he deserves to start....Lin and Shumpert...Fields , Toney Douglas off the bench...Bibby for breathers for those four. Now we wait for Baron Davis and pray for a playoff spot.

WVKnickfan

Rotation player
Im so proud for the kid b/c he is the kind of a player that other players think they can just walk all over him.He has showed really fast thow that that isn't going to happen when getting the playing time.One game or not this was EASILY the most entertaining game that I have watched this season.I look forward to seeing alot more of him on the floor and I think we won't have to wait long.Everytime he comes in the game he makes plays and great things happen for the Knicks.

My game ball goes to Jeremy Lin!!:beer:

joegti10

Banned
I found dantonis comments after the game comical. He was worried about putting him in there because of his defense. Did the guy just learn how to play a decent d versus one of the top point guards in the world overnight? He is one thick headed sob.

He did good today and has some potential but you guys better be ready for when team adjust to him and he starts having bad games dont get too excited yet

With STAT & Melo on the court with him at the same time there really isnt much you're going to be able to do to adjust. They focus on Lin he's smart enough to hit the open man.

It's what good point guards do.

I'm not saying he's the next Nash, but I never thought he was a bum like some folks were saying.

Steven A Smith for one...

Wargames

Starter
dammit I just realized he saved D'antoni's job.... for now. either way good to see Jeremy Lin get the win.

pakopako

Benchwarmer
Hell yes.

I like Lin. Still don't think he's THE answer at PG, but for the Knicks, ANY answer is good enough.

Folks, don't expect 20+ points or 6+ assists from Lin if he gets to start. First, the Nets weren't 100% (they were also the Nets) and the more time Lin gets means the more opponents can scout his abilities. (Of course just the presence of a PG means less pressure on 'Melo.)

KingofNy

Starter
dammit I just realized he saved D'antoni's job.... for now. either way good to see Jeremy Lin get the win.

This should get D'Antoni fired even faster in my opinion. Us fans have been calling for Lin to get playing time since the beginning of the season and all Dumbtoni has done for him (before tonight) was send him down to the D-league like some scrub. ALSO, don't be surprised to see Jordan have a standout game IF he ever gets to play. Jordan is 10X better than Jeffries on both sides of the court as well.

Fire D'Antoni TODAY please Dolan!

Weissenberg

Grid or Riot
I've been saying that he deserves a shot since his first court appearance for the Knicks. He isn't our savior or any close to top players on his position in the league. But he is a real point guard, he's what we need. D'Antoni has no choice but to play him and if he averages 10 points, 5 assists and a couple of boards he will be still our best option at #1.

skisloper

Starter
This should get D'Antoni fired even faster in my opinion. Us fans have been calling for Lin to get playing time since the beginning of the season and all Dumbtoni has done for him (before tonight) was send him down to the D-league like some scrub. ALSO, don't be surprised to see Jordan have a standout game IF he ever gets to play. Jordan is 10X better than Jeffries on both sides of the court as well.

Fire D'Antoni TODAY please Dolan!

Dantonio"s offense works with LIN"s talents if you watch his highlight"s from college.....let it be for 2 weeks.

BachaCho

Benchwarmer
The most important thing Linn did tonight? 1 turnover only!!!!! In 36 mins... If douglas or shump played for 36 mins they would of had 7 turnovers more.... D wills had 5 TO's.. Linn isnt the holy grail for the team, but he is a real PG and never shoots unless he is wide open and he is penetrating and can finish good at the rim... His assists last night looked like he has been playing with Chandler for years and Linn said he never even practiced with STAT or Chandler