Votes: 16 28.6%
  • Resign him and keep him long term

Votes: 27 48.2%
  • Resign him and trade him January 2013 with Amare

Votes: 13 23.2%

• Total voters

NYk_Reloaded718

★KNICKS-TAPE★
Any reason to sign two PGs in the offseason unless Lin is gone?

Go ask the timberwolves board they know all about having multiple PG's :lol:

Last edited:

Tokie420

Benchwarmer
Melo on Knicks/Lin: "It's not up to me. It's up to the organization to say that they want to match that ridiculous contract."?

What was melo thinking saying this? Doesnt he Know half the NYKs fans dont even like dude. Now hes gunna look like a driving force in lin not coming back. SMH

NY17KNICKS

★Melo Mafia★
Melo on Knicks/Lin: "It's not up to me. It's up to the organization to say that they want to match that ridiculous contract."?

What was melo thinking saying this? Doesnt he Know half the NYKs fans dont even like dude. Now hes gunna look like a driving force in lin not coming back. SMH
already been posted.

you must have missed this too
Alan Hahn ‏@alanhahn
To be clear, Melo wasn’t taking a shot at Lin, he was taking a shot at the Rockets for the ridiculous $14.9M balloon in Year 3.

NYk_Reloaded718

★KNICKS-TAPE★
Melo on Knicks/Lin: "It's not up to me. It's up to the organization to say that they want to match that ridiculous contract."”

you wouldn't happen to have the Link to this would ya

Edit: nvm i see it posted up there

NY17KNICKS

★Melo Mafia★
you wouldn't happen to have the Link to this would ya

Edit: nvm i see it posted up there
Alan Hahn ‏@alanhahn
To be clear, Melo wasn’t taking a shot at Lin, he was taking a shot at the Rockets for the ridiculous $14.9M balloon in Year 3.
Expand
Reply Retweet Favorite
1h Alan Hahn ‏@alanhahn
“@rodboone: More Melo on Lin: "I'd love to see him back, but I think he has to do what's best for him right now."” Welp, Melo has spoken.
Expand
Reply Retweet Favorite
1h Alan Hahn ‏@alanhahn
“@rodboone: Melo on Knicks/Lin: "It's not up to me. It's up to the organization to say that they want to match that ridiculous contract."”
Expand
Reply Retweet Favorite

NYKnicks15

Starter
yeah.. especially when the Knicks organization will make more off him in marketing than that 30 million dollars Stephen A Smith keeps yelling about.

I'd actually like to sign the kid and use him in a potential trade down the line. perhaps for CP3. The funny part about this is no one acknowledges the fact that he CAN be traded eventually. Before he costs us that money, before we look like fools for giving him that 3rd year.

I think it might just be a lot of people angered within the organization about that new bump in the third year.. that "ridiculous" contract Carmelo quoted on haha.

Business will come first either way.. should be an interesting week for us.

Well in another note.. Lin surprised if Knicks wont match. He was looking out for himself and himself alone. Dolan supposedly feels crossed and like Lin/Rockets were trying to get one over. So who knows

NYk_Reloaded718

★KNICKS-TAPE★
Alan Hahn ‏@alanhahn
To be clear, Melo wasn?t taking a shot at Lin, he was taking a shot at the Rockets for the ridiculous $14.9M balloon in Year 3.
Expand
Reply Retweet Favorite
1h Alan Hahn ‏@alanhahn
?@rodboone: More Melo on Lin: "I'd love to see him back, but I think he has to do what's best for him right now."? Welp, Melo has spoken.
Expand
Reply Retweet Favorite
1h Alan Hahn ‏@alanhahn
?@rodboone: Melo on Knicks/Lin: "It's not up to me. It's up to the organization to say that they want to match that ridiculous contract."?
Expand
Reply Retweet Favorite
Thanks, i'm to lazy to go read Hahns's long a$$ timelines lol i'm sure melo meant no harm in the "ridiculous contract" part but, he should know the Media will jump on that ASAP.

blahwoop

Benchwarmer
At least we got Steve Novak and JR Smith back. We got back a fat unmotivated PG who thrived under D'antoni. So its the same questions for Felton as for Lin

Tokie420

Benchwarmer
Thanks, i'm to lazy to go read Hahns's long a$$ timelines lol i'm sure melo meant no harm in the "ridiculous contract" part but, he should know the Media will jump on that ASAP.

Exactly I wasnt criticizing the melo statement, just the fact he made it. The media and Lin fans are going to try and spin this the wrong way. Its going to be Lin vs Melo. Im just saying he shouldnt have said anything at all, no good can come out of it.

Tokie420

Benchwarmer
already been posted.

you must have missed this too
Alan Hahn ‏@alanhahn
To be clear, Melo wasn?t taking a shot at Lin, he was taking a shot at the Rockets for the ridiculous $14.9M balloon in Year 3.

No i saw that also, But the media and Lin fans arent going to concentrate on that part. Melo should have said no comment. Thats all.

Paul1355

All Star
This is assuming Lin gets resigned anyways. I still believe the knicks when they say they would sign Lin up to 1bill.

I say Lin keeps the starting Gig in the beginning. We see how chemistry works throughout the season

Kidd should see more time at Sg and Felton can get 15-20 off the bench at whatever gaurd spot (hes a bit short @ 6ft for a SG)

I would be happy with this rotation

Lin, Felton, Kidd, Pablo
JR Kidd, or Kidd JR, Lin at times
Melo, Novak, James White, JR
Amare, Thomas, Melo, Novak
Chandler, Camby, Parakhouski (maybe)

When Shumps back

Lin, Felton, Kidd, Pablo
Shump, JR, Kidd
Melo, Novak, JR (White may not be needed)
Amare, Thomas, Melo, Novak
Chandler, Camby, Parakhouski (maybe)

odds are Knicks wont resign Lin...Felton and Kidd might be the starting backcourt if Woodson wants J.R to come off the bench so badly.

If we had to choose between Felton and Kidd then it would obviously be Kidd. He is more of a pass first PG and a veteran that will find the stagnant unit of our big 3 open and in the right spots.

tiger0330

Legend
Lin looks like s**t in a Rockets jersey.

lindraft055413--525x415.jpg