Voters
56. You may not vote on this poll
  • Let him walk

16 28.57%
  • Resign him and keep him long term

27 48.21%
  • Resign him and trade him January 2013 with Amare

13 23.21%
Page 67 of 140 FirstFirst ... 173747616263646566676869707172738797117 ... LastLast
Results 991 to 1,005 of 2090

Thread: Jeremy Lin

Once again Felton may be a Fat GuT F*ck pardon my language , but he is like Lamar Odom ( IF he's not playing somewhere he WANTS to be he will not produce at expectation levels ) Once he got traded to Denver you can tell he was butt hurt about being traded from the Knicks.. he went from CO CAPTAIN to playing behind Ty Lawson with a much more limited roll, then tubby gets traded to Portland somewhere im sure he had NO DESIRE what so ever to be.

I'm sure half of it is Felton was lazy last seaon, but i feel there is just more to it than that... the motivation was definitely not there.

Spare me the foolishness about how Felton wont succeed in New York, dude gave it his all when he was here and played at all-star level. Felton worked his a%% off when he was here under (DANTONI) i would love to see a Woodson/Felton trio could be something special.

As for Lin? Unless cp3, Melo, and grunwald had some kind of secretive talk about CP3 making his way to New York, i really think LIN WILL BE MATCHED, You think Dolan will just let his money machine walk for Felton? i cant picture it, just cant picture it.

The future is way to bright we have, ALOT of expiring contracts coming off the books in 2015, assuming neither is traded by 2015 would we really give up the chance to start Fresh and Build off Lin, and Shump who by 2015 will probably be amazing players?
    Last edited by NYk_Reloaded718; Jul 15, 2012 at 11:26.

Is there any chance that Dolan is still willing to match Lin's offfer? It might be too much money for the luxury tax but imagine we put Lin as our SG and give Felton the keys since he's more of a true PG. Our team would be stacked. Idk if this would ever happen but it sure is nice to think about lol.

Originally Posted by NY17KNICKS

Please Doc Brown tell me more about the future and how guaranteed Lins career will be
    You would rather have Felton and Kidd as your pg's?

The funniest thing is we already traded Felton away once because he was expendable. Now that he is on the downturn, we somehow want him back!?

Even if you dislike Lin, it makes more sense to keep a young PG like him on the roster for 3 years rather than have a declining felton.

Alot of people will be eating crow next season when we play subpar basketball and get ousted in the first round yet again.

Veteran

Incarcerated Bob ‏@incarceratedbob
    **UPDATED NBA NEWS**Source:Knicks owner (Dolan) still wants 2match Lin's offer sheet - However Melo/Woodson & yes this guy> Isiah saying #NO

ISIAH THOMAS IS SAYING DO NOT SIGN JEREMY LIN....

WTF is going on!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!
    Incarcerated Bob is not reliable. Signing Felton tells me the decision has already been made.

I hope I'm wrong because Lin taking this team from a 2-11 record with Melo, Stat and Chandler to a 7 game win streak without Melo and Stat was an amazing story.

Originally Posted by Almost_famous718
    Once again Felton may be a Fat GuT F*ck pardon my language , but he is like Lamar Odom ( IF he's not playing somewhere he WANTS to be he will not produce at expectation levels ) Once he got traded to Denver you can tell he was butt hurt about being traded from the Knicks.. he went from CO CAPTAIN to playing behind Ty Lawson with a much more limited roll, then tubby gets traded to Portland somewhere im sure he had NO DESIRE what so ever to be.

I'm sure half of it is Felton was lazy last seaon, but i feel there is just more to it than that... the motivation was definitely not there.

Spare me the foolishness about how Felton wont succeed in New York, dude gave it his all when he was here and played at all-star level. Felton worked his a%% off when he was here under (DANTONI) i would love to see a Woodson/Felton trio could be something special.

As for Lin? Unless cp3, Melo, and grunwald had some kind of secretive talk about CP3 making his way to New York, i really think LIN WILL BE MATCHED, You think Dolan will just let his money machine walk for Felton? i cant picture it, just cant picture it.

Originally Posted by tiger0330
    Incarcerated Bob is not reliable. Signing Felton tells me the decision has already been made.

I hope I'm wrong because Lin taking this team from a 2-11 record with Melo, Stat and Chandler to a 7 game win streak without Melo and Stat was an amazing story.
    pardon me but iBob said Felton was going to be traded to the Knicks last week.

I personally look at him as a very good source

pardon me but iBob said Felton was going to be traded to the Knicks last week.

I personally look at him as a very good source
    He is an ok source. Not great like Alan Hahn, Frank, or ESPN.

Originally Posted by tiger0330

part 1 yes I would
    part 2 Felton was traded for Melo, id do it again
    part 3 LIN IS NOT WORTH A MAX AFTER 25 GAMES

ESPN is not a source, they are laughable.
    They believed a fake twitter account and read it ON AIR

Question Mark Lin trade??

Why cant we do a sign and trade with the Rockets for lin, we might as ill get something from him.

It's either match the offer or let him walk. That's it.

Never mind then

Any reason to sign two PGs in the offseason unless Lin is gone?

Go ask the timberwolves board they know all about having multiple PG's
    Last edited by NYk_Reloaded718; Jul 15, 2012 at 11:56.

Melo on Knicks/Lin: "It's not up to me. It's up to the organization to say that they want to match that ridiculous contract."

What was melo thinking saying this? Doesnt he Know half the NYKs fans dont even like dude. Now hes gunna look like a driving force in lin not coming back. SMH

Originally Posted by AmareForPresident
    It's either match the offer or let him walk. That's it.
    Exactly. The S&T ship has sailed. That's one of the things that just doesn't make sense to me about letting Lin walk. It just don't add up.