Let him walk
Resign him and keep him long term
Resign him and trade him January 2013 with Amare
i guess we have plans for cp3 in the future
"Fatty" Felton/ "Drunk as F*ck" Kidd/ "I am Just Here For The Ride" Prigoni
because when you have a chance to get an overweight PG who had a bad season the year before and another PG who might go to jail.
You got to make that move
Its pretty Humorous but do you want to pay 30 million for an unproven commodity (luxury tax hold + salary)
8. Last thought - I have a great deal of respect for Knicks fans (and NYK history + MSG). They deserve better than...
7. My buddy @housefromdc quit on Orioles because of Angelos (Dolan-esque). Baseball widow for years, now a huge Nats fan. Totally happy.
6. And if you're a diehard, loyal down-with-the-ship type fan, that's fine too... stay with the Knicks. Just saying you have an out here.
5. So you have to ask yourself... "Do I really want to spend DECADES of my life with my NBA fate tied to this guy?" You control that answer.
4. The important thing to remember - Dolan is a complete buffoon. You have a 12-year track record to examine now. He's an incompetent owner.
3. If Celtics were in same situation (with a Dolan owner), I'd stop rooting for them and be an NBA widow unless there was a 2nd Boston team.
2. Here's the thing - Dolan is NEVER selling. The franchise will ALWAYS be screwed up. You have a 2nd NYC team and a legit excuse to leave.
1. To the Knicks fans who keep asking: If you're going to switch allegiance to Brooklyn, it has to happen this summer. But I'm fine with it.
Lets say we kept Lin right... What the hell is the rotations? and how do all these guys get decent mins
So when Shump returns in January
1. What happens? to the PG rotation, this does not make sense to me, someone is losing alot of playing time but who? Shump? JR? Felton? i like the depth and all but we would really be PG loaded.
I think the only reason we would sign Lin would be so Woody will be able to play Felton as a 2 guard with J.R.
Don't forget Woody likes to play around with the positions..
So stfu goon you know nothing about how I feel about this team or my allegiance to any one player. I love all Knicks. Im a fan of the team not a name on the back of the jersey, but I love the fact that Melos name is on the back of a knicks jersey.
Marc J. Spears @SpearsNBAYahoo
Melo to Y! on Lin:"Its up to ownership to match, not me.I'm tired of people trying to blame me for the fact that the Knicks might not match"
Thats what I was saying. Melo getting the heat now which is COMPLETELY UNFAIR. The media wants it Lin vs Melo. FACT.
It's looking more and more like we're not matching. I guess I was wrong, Dolan can be that dumb. Sigh...
Hey, if the Denver Broncos were willing to trade away the cash-cow mega star Tim Tebow, why wouldn't the Knicks let Lin go because the price is too high?
The Broncos got PEYTON MANNING in place of Tim Tebow.
The Knicks are getting RAYMOND FELTON instead of Jeremy Lin.
The Knicks cannot be that stupid and let go a player who is already a mainstream, global star with a high ceiling and a lucrative cash cow.
Last time I checked, James Dolan was a capitalist.
Last time I checked, Dolan also hired Isiah and let him destroy the team.
Then we would have Jr and Felton off the bench i would guess
So When shump comes back healthy then what happens?
is he pushed back into the starting lineup (if truly healthy)...
which pushes J Kidd back to the bench taking Feltons spot
Which leads Feltons spot over ran by Kidd leaving Felton where? the 3rd string PG?
because with shump back i assume we would be looking at the rotation of
Lin / Kidd------Felton used as a 3rd string pg? what would be the point in s&t for him? lol isn't that what pablo was for and would felton even be comfortable with that
Shump / Jr
melo / Novak
stat / Thomas
or im thinking like Shump comes off the bench and our bench lineup goes as so
thats the only way i see it working, i really don't see what would be the point in matching Lin, the mins in rotations seem odd.
Last edited by NYk_Reloaded718; Jul 15, 2012 at 16:54.