• Total voters

NY17KNICKS

★Melo Mafia★
488226.jpg
2462581.jpg

CoolClyde

RELAX!!!!!!!!!!

Lin is a decent PG no more no less.

Knicks did what was in their best interest, Lin did what was in his best interest, time to move on.

Getting a little bit Clevelandish among the Knick faithful. Suffice it to say Lin walking is hardly akin to the LBJ "Decision".

:mrgreen::mrgreen::mrgreen:

dude, i can't help it, i'm torn to bits inside. it's just a harsh reaction to a decision I did not want to turn out the way it did, and now i'm just mad as hell at both sides. but my loyalty is to the Orange and Blue no matter the outcome, so of course I'm going to hope the opposition sucks and Lin doesn't do well. I also pray for LBJ and the Heat to suck and look where that got me. more despondency!!
:beer:

onex0is0

Benchwarmer
How I envy the people with tickets to the Houston vs. NYK game for next year.

I'm going to LOL if they made that night an Asian theme night with halftime dragon dancing and that famous girl riding a unicycle and juggling dishes (which is impressive, btw).

CA7

Scoring Champ
I know but you know when it comes to melo there is an I and team you know for a fact the he plays positions 1-5 on offense

thats what I love about his game he can play 1-5 if need be

him and LeBron are the only ones with that capability

Hayato

Benchwarmer
well, now that Lin is gone and there's nothing we can do about it, it's time to move on and hope the Knicks kick ass next season.

I'm pissed at Dolan for all the money he's spent on horrible trades (Jerome James, Eddy Curry), refurbishing MSG to the tune of $250M, $11.09 on Anucha Browne Sanders, and getting the Knicks back to salary cap hell where we can't take a chance on the future of the team.

However, at the same time, I'm pissed at Lin and especially his agent for going back to Houston to make a bigger poison pill for the Knicks to swallow, which leads me to believe it was a selfish move by him and his agent, and definitely not a pro-Knicks move, and HAD to be seen as a f*ck you to Dolan.

all this being said, I hope Lin and his agent get stabbed in the back in Houston, like he stabbed the Knicks in the back, I hope Houston sucks ass this year, and I hope the entire NBA puts Lin in their crosshairs to cause him to be a frustrated D-League player.

Sorry to say that, but now that Lin is no longer a Knickerbocker, I hate his guts, and I want the Knicks to win a championship without him. Lin and
agent can choke on a Houston d*ck.

if lin went to the lakers or some contender, id probably hate him. but the rockets? i dont care nearly as much. outside of him and martin, they have absolute steaming hot garbage. and for christs sake toney douglas is backing up lin right now

you cant hate lin for going to the rockets and tellin them to add more.. remember it was the knicks who exaggerated "we'll pay him up to 1 billion" lin felt he could be greedy and the knicks would take him back but they didnt. i dont know why they didnt have the Stretch Provision plan though. maybe its personal between them and lin or maybe they thought he reached his peak or he didnt fit with woodson or his injury is worse than it seems.. but i blame the knicks not lin

btw lin is a religious fella, id like to know where in the Bible where it says greed over loyalty.

CoolClyde

D'oh-lan!

and another thing... what happens to our PG situation (god forbid) if Fatty Feltip gets hurt?

we're left with 20 minutes of Old Man Kid, and the Prigger to run the point for the rest of the game?
could turn out worse than last year...

James Dolan has cut off his nose to spite his face.
dammit.
:boohoo:

CA7

Scoring Champ
and another thing... what happens to our PG situation (god forbid) if Fatty Feltip gets hurt?

we're left with 20 minutes of Old Man Kid, and the Prigger to run the point for the rest of the game?

dammit.

we are going to trade for Josh Selby by mid-season he' tearing it up in summer league, he's Melo's boy, Memphis has Conley/Allen/Wroten/Bayless ahead of him

Selby for a future 1st 2017 likely

NY17KNICKS

★Melo Mafia★
we are going to trade for Josh Selby by mid-season he' tearing it up in summer league, he's Melo's boy, Memphis has Conley/Allen/Wroten/Bayless ahead of him

Selby for a future 1st 2017 likely
Carmelo Anthony's draft philosophy is simple and precise: draft the best available player from Baltimore.

Anthony has made it clear to the Knicks that he'd love for the club to draft one of his Baltimore pals, Josh Selby, a 6-3 combo guard out of Kansas. Selby is all but certain to be available when the Knicks, who own the 17thpick in Thursday's NBA draft, make their selection.

:teeth:

CA7

Scoring Champ
Carmelo Anthony's draft philosophy is simple and precise: draft the best available player from Baltimore.

Anthony has made it clear to the Knicks that he'd love for the club to draft one of his Baltimore pals, Josh Selby, a 6-3 combo guard out of Kansas. Selby is all but certain to be available when the Knicks, who own the 17thpick in Thursday's NBA draft, make their selection.

:teeth:

On some real ish I'd be down, I also think next year we get Melo's boy from Denver Gary Forbes, he's gonna pull his LeBron **** and get his boys which is good for chemistry, Selby is talented and with Kidd here he could learn a lot he's cut from the Rose/Wall/Westbrook mold atheltic 1 who cant light it up Selby got big time potential and would thrive in New York

Hayato

Benchwarmer
we cant rely on a rookie PG.. we'd have to make a trade if felton or kidd gets hurt

how nice would it be if lin plays average or subpar in houston then after his 3 years, kidd retires, and houston doesnt resign him and we get him for relatively cheap and linsanity starts back up again

WeReady

Benchwarmer
thats what I love about his game he can play 1-5 if need be

him and LeBron are the only ones with that capability

Do not get it twisted Lebron and Carmelo are not in the same stratosphere skill wise

One player involves his teammates and is a two way player that can DEFEND all 5 positions and shut people down, been to the finals 3 times and made it out the first round each of the past 8 seasons. Even won a championship

The other is a versatile scorer that jab steps and head fakes for 23 out of 24 seconds out of the shot clock in isolation and puts up a low percentage hero ball shot. Made it out the first round once with the help of Chauncy Billups telling him "man put your left hand down other people got to get involved to" You took my comments out of context entirely there buddy

CA7

Scoring Champ
Do not get it twisted Lebron and Carmelo are not in the same stratosphere skill wise

One player involves his teammates and is a two way player that can DEFEND all 5 positions and shut people down, been to the finals 3 times and made it out the first round each of the past 8 seasons. Even won a championship

The other is a versatile scorer that jab steps and head fakes for 23 out of 24 seconds out of the shot clock in isolation and puts up a low percentage hero ball shot. Made it out the first round once with the help of Chauncy Billups telling him "man put your left hand down other people got to get involved to" You took my comments out of context entirely there buddy

1. I was being sarcastic

2. The more we compare Carmelo to LeBron the more hate he'll get

3. Carmelo is an elite basketball player, a starter on the Olympic team and an All-NBA performer

Melo is Melo

LBJ is LBJ

hop off his dick

WeReady

Benchwarmer

dammit.

preach:agreed: