• Resign him and trade him January 2013 with Amare

Votes: 13 23.2%

• Total voters

metrocard

Legend
AlFMxcdCIAMyxKQ.jpg:large

knickzrulezH20

Sexy Stud
Can we please give him Stoudemire'S $100 million contract!!?

He deserves it way more than this con artist! The same goes for Melo.

Let's build around our young players like Lin, Shumpert, Fields, with Tyson as the team captain and leader.

Stoudemire and Melo need to go!!! They have failed and they are keeping the team down.

Your insane. With Lin playing the way he's playing do you know how well STAT's gonna beast it out there?

When STAT comes back will be seeing the one from last year, not the slow old looking one so far.

Lin has me believing. Have had so much fun watching these past 3 games.

KingCharles34

All Star
lol half the posters on here have Lin sigs and im in tears right now laughing at the pic of Lins jersey retired. I honestly dont think its too early, hes already a legend

tiger0330

Legend
RESPECT

SteveNash Steve Nash
If you love sports you have to love what Jeremy Lin is doing. Getting an opportunity and exploding!!
55 minutes ago

BRAND0NJENNINGS Brandon Jennings
Jeremy Lin is ballin' right now...... #Respect
1 hour ago

pakopako

Benchwarmer
lol half the posters on here have Lin sigs and im in tears right now laughing at the pic of Lins jersey retired. I honestly dont think its too early, hes already a legend
Heh. Well, Lin's probably the last piece of the puzzle for the Knicks.

The SG position is filled by Fields, with Walker and Douglas in the wings.
The SF position is covered by 'Melo, with Shumpert and Douglas and Walker for support.
There's the monster-5 in TC; plus the Jorts, and Jordan, and STAT again.
The PF position is a merry-go-round; not only is STAT the standout PF, but there's also JJ, Novak and Balkman, each providing very different play-styles.
And finally we found Lin for PG. (With Shumpert being serviceable here as well, plus Davis when he recovers.)

Now, if this group makes the playoffs, I think it'll be a team effort, but more than likely Lin will be the one celebrated. (Unless Davis does something miraculous when he comes back -- or Dolan trades half of the group away after the All-Star break.)