Voters
56. You may not vote on this poll
  • Let him walk

16 28.57%
  • Resign him and keep him long term

27 48.21%
  • Resign him and trade him January 2013 with Amare

13 23.21%
Page 95 of 140 FirstFirst ... 4565758990919293949596979899100101115125 ... LastLast
Results 1,411 to 1,425 of 2090

Thread: Jeremy Lin

The worst part of this Lin-drama is....

Dumbass Dolan gets nothing in return .

So typical of the Knicks. it's like a curse over this team since he became the owner.

Deuces, Jeremy.. Time for the front office to focus on getting an SG for the vet min. Let's look at the bright side, letting Lin go can only mean more motivation for Felton to stop gobbling up those goddamn burgers and hit the gym. Felton, wanted to be back with us and is a Knick at heart IMO, he'll play his ass off for the Knicks. He may not be that Asian kid who dazzles the Garden, but he'll do his job well.

the common denominator for Lin and Felton is that both of them had great stats and performances under DAntoni.

Felton sucked under Woodson-like McMillan.

I am willing to bet Felton is not gonna beat his Portland averages in the next season.

Less than three more hours 'til Linderella turns back into a pumpkin.........

If that's the case, I will post here one more time, bidding farewell to the Knicks fans.

Originally Posted by tkrieger
    Less than three more hours 'til Linderella turns back into a pumpkin.........

If that's the case, I will post here one more time, bidding farewell to the Knicks fans.
    u becoming a Nets fan or something now that Lins gone? Bandwagon slut

Originally Posted by KnickolasMGL
    the common denominator for Lin and Felton is that both of them had great stats and performances under DAntoni.

Felton sucked under Woodson-like McMillan.

I am willing to bet Felton is not gonna beat his Portland averages in the next season.
    I agree that Woodson is similar to McMillan in terms of coaching philosophy, but we have a completely different roster than what Portland had. We have a roster with Amar'e Stoudemire, arguably the best pick and roll partner a point guard can ask for. They had LaMarcus Aldridge, a post-up/spot-up player. Felton is a pick and roll point guard, as evidenced by his 54 game stint with the Knicks, so he'll obviously have an easier time of running the point with our team because he'll get to use his STRENGTHS as a point guard.

Secondly, we have Carmelo Anthony. They had what? Batum? Crawford? Melo's offensive game has earned him the respect needed to be double teamed by other teams. He can just camp out from behind the arc whenever Felton calls a pick and roll with Amare so that there is proper floor spacing. If they decide to double, Balloon-face can just kick it out to Melo for the open three. Shooters? We have Novak and JR currently, Portland had Matthews and Crawford? Bottom line, we have players who fit better with what Felton likes to do within the offense.
    Last edited by MeloforMayor; Jul 17, 2012 at 20:56. Reason: Dog feces

Originally Posted by Paul1355
    Not surprised. He thinks Lin is better than Nash.

Originally Posted by Paul1355
    No..... I'll become a Rockets fan.

Ummmmm.. goodluck with that, buddy.

Now **** off.

Originally Posted by MeloforMayor
    I agree that Woodson is similar to McMillan in terms of coaching philosophy, but we have a completely different roster than what Portland had. We have a roster with Amar'e Stoudemire, arguably the best pick and roll partner a point guard can ask for. They had LaMarcus Aldridge, a post-up/spot-up player. Felton is a pick and roll point guard, as evidenced by his 54 game stint with the Knicks, so he'll easily have an easier time of running the point with our team because he'll get to use his STRENGTHS as a point guard.

Secondly, we have Carmelo Anthony. They had what? Batum? Crawford? Melo's offensive game has earned him the respect needed to be double teamed by other teams. He can just camp out from behind the arc whenever Felton calls a pick and roll with Amare so that there is proper floor spacing. If they decide to double, Balloon-face can just kick it out to Melo for the open three. Shooters? We have Novak and JR currently, Portland had Matthews and Crawford? Bottom line, we have players who fit better with what Felton likes to do within the offense.

dude,
    with Melo hoggin the ball, what is Felton gonna do?
    He is not a good shooter.
    As far as pnr's with STAT, I see him dishing dimes and stuff, but Melos not gonna sit still.

Veteran

Nah, you won't be a Rockets fan. You'll be a Lin fan who just happens to watch Rockets games and post on their forums. Not even close to the same thing.

I don't mean to be insensitive and bash you..

But I hate you.

This thread should be closed at 12:01 AM. We shouldn't have a dedicated thread for a player that's on a different team. Its like us having a Lebron thread, it makes no sense.

Originally Posted by NY17KNICKS
    Mr.Overreact

Now to be fair, I cannot find the exact quote about the playoffs but this will do
    Are you really that stupid? You call this a quote from Woodson? This is a he said/she said bullcrap. These are tommy dee's tweaks. Where are the quotes from Woodson that said he hates Lin?
    Again.....where is it? There is non. You fabricated It to paint a picture of a player not liked by his coaching staff.

I read a tweak that Dolan thinks melo is an idiot. Does this mean Dolan thinks melo is an idiot? Geeez!

Originally Posted by LINvincible
    Are you really that stupid? You call this a quote from Woodson? This is a he said/she said bullcrap.

I read a tweak that Dolan thinks melo is an idiot. Does this mean Dolan thinks melo is an idiot? Geeez!
    No but I think your an idiot.

Follow the other Lin fans out the door at 11:59