Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Jer-Rah-Mee

Originally Posted by Red
    I hear that.

Recall MOA sent Lin & The jamaican Sensation down to the D league...

Puzzling because it was clear AT THAT TIME and for years we could use the size and PG savvy wherever possible. Those moves (and there are about 100 others see: DMPing Starbury, Randolph, Darko, etc...) illustrate an obvious disconnect with the talent and necessities on and for this team.
    Exactly. Did you see where Lin basically BEGGED for play time and that's why D'antoni finally gave him a chance over Douglas? Without Lin D'Antoni would be at home watching us win while eating cheetos screaming for Jeffries to shoot the 3. D'Antoni had his career saved twice now, first Nash, now Lin.

Bout to fire up 2K12 and increase all of Lin's attributes to 99 for realism.

Originally Posted by nuckles2k2
    LMAO, i bet he is rated like 45 or something

Originally Posted by Paul1355
    LMAO, i bet he is rated like 45 or something
    He's in that neighborhood. Not for long tho, I'm updating my rosters tonight when I get a chance (he won't be 99 tho, lol)

The dude is balling out of his mind tho.

Where's those posters, from this thread, who were talking about needing to see more? I'm very interested in what they've seen thus far.

He's still at it.

I got Jeremy Lin as an 85 on 2k11. Actually, I was already in the season mode so I couldnt create him. But I noticed Yao Ming was on there as a free agent so I shrunk him and turned him into a point guard...no 'cism.

I have him as a 77, but with a high potential.

The roster set I use has him on there.

This dude is balling his heart out. I'm kinda mad I sold my tix for this game, but I got $500 for them...so I can't complain. But GOD DAMN would I have loved to have been at this game.

Where are those dudes from the first page of this thread that "had to see more" quoting Chris Duhon stat lines and ****, trying to make some ancillary point that didn't land.

What Lin does is what his game is made of. He has yet to falter from what he did against the Rockets in Houston, only diff is that he's getting more time, and
    HE'S BALLING.

This dude is balling his heart out. I'm kinda mad I sold my tix for this game, but I got $500 for them...so I can't complain. But GOD DAMN would I have loved to have been at this game.

I have got to stop selling my tickets at face value.

KnicksonLIN.com

The evolution of Linbury!

Originally Posted by pakopako

I have got to stop selling my tickets at face value.
    I sell the majority of them at face value, sometimes a bit more, sometimes a bit less, but that was the Lakers game. Lakers & Heat can get you double the face value, Bulls and Thunder can get you some extra $$ too.

I paid off the balance of my tix from selling the Bulls game, Lakers game, Nets, Bucks, and someone else, I forget the team. Lakers and Bullls pulled in like $750.

I'll probably go to the game when both STAT and Melo get back, but with the hectic schedule, I'll be selling most of my tix until April.

Back on Topic:

That is all.

How is he doing this?

Gotta be honest, this gave me a pretty good laugh.

Anybody else find themselves occasionally waking up in the morning thinking it was all a dream, until you turn on the TV and all you see is Linsanity?

I've sold my Kings, Hornets, and Nets tickets for $800. I'm getting offers of $500+ for my tickets for Sunday's game (ain't no way.)

We have a DANGEROUS team. If we keep playing like this, and Melo supplements it when he gets back with his world class talent, who's gonna wanna play us?

Who wants to play us right now?

Who's STUPID enough to wanna come to the Garden and willingly take on our team, who's rolling 19,000 strong in the building?

ARE YOU NOT LIN-TERTAINED?!?!??!?