View Poll Results: For a rep point, guess how many dimes Lin throws tonight.

Voters
34. You may not vote on this poll

0 0%

0 0%

1 2.94%

1 2.94%

4 11.76%

6 17.65%

6 17.65%

16 47.06%
Page 1 of 19 1234567 ... LastLast

Thread: Wednesday, Feb 8 - Knicks @ Wizards 7:00pm

Default Wednesday, Feb 8 - Knicks @ Wizards 7:00pm

Game Thread Sounds! Press play NOW!

PRBING THE ENEMY

忍者忍者忍者忍者忍者忍者忍者忍者忍者忍者忍者忍者忍者忍者忍者忍者忍者忍者忍者忍者

Wiz' huge upset of the Chunder

OFFENSIVE KEY TO VICTORY

Ball movement, interior presence and shot selection. We need so desperately for STAT and Melo to establish a paint presence and play from the inside > out.
    As we saw in the recent Nets game in an instance where STAT was posted with Melo on the arc, this is when our big 3 is most potent. Perhaps you recall?

We can't afford for Melo to have another off night, we just can't, and the solution is to manifest some precognitive plays. I am sick of hearing myself say it with no results.

DEFENSIVE KEY TO VICTORY

Stopping Wall in transition.
    Keeping McGee off the offensive glass.
    Rotating effectively against the likes of Young and Wall who penetrate at any opportunity.

CRAZYS' KNICK ON UAV

Bruce Lin. Enter The Wagon

Lin's Conquest Gallery. I love it.

Will Wall be next to grace Lin's wall? Or Landry Fields' wall?

For those of you who missed it, here's his post game interview from his career night VS Poo Jersey.

knicksonline.com POSTER IN THE SPOTLIGHT.

Resident Nice Guy and all around gentleman, RunningJumper

Originally Posted by RunningJumper
    Awesome thread!

Looking forward to Melo dropping a gargantuan amount of buckets on Pierce.

Congratulations on the kid! Merry Christmas to you and your family!
    What an excellent young man.

THE STARTING 五

STAT

The Grand Canyon widens exponentially whenever he exposes his trouser snake.

MELO

Has a vagina flavored vagina.

Laundry Folds

Once impregnated a virgin by looking at her.

Pistol Grip Pumpert

Once provided the queen with some mystery cheese for her royal biscuit.

The Man Handler

Is in the Guinness Book Of World Records for shiniest beef helmet.

Crazys' Big Fat Fact

Averaging 85.8 points during a four-game road skid, New York hasn’t won three in a row since a season-best four-game run Jan. 6-11.

The New Crazy8s GT Feature, aptly named........

The shizzee FAIL section

Bringing to you a sensational shizzee sized F up in animated GIF form.

AN ODE TO THE GLUTEUS MAXIMUS

UPDATE

A look at the Wizard's recent OT game against Toronto.

Lin is pitted against another great point guard in John Wall.

Will he hang Wall's head on his wall? He'll be exhausted.

Assuming that STAT plays, will the 2 work as a tandem?

The Wizards will have a night off to recover from their OT battle against Toronto, just as our lads have a night off to recover from the wear and tear of playing irregularly long minutes.

The Washington back-court of Wall and Young could well be a big problem for this team, and if Chandler gets in to early foul trouble I doubt that Jefferies will have the stamina to take as many charges as he has in the last 2 games.
    Last edited by Crazy⑧s; Feb 08, 2012 at 11:10.

Great work as always, would add +1 to your rep, but gotta spread some points around before I honor you again. I wonder actually whether Lin takes over the starting spot or Shump hangs on as our starting point guard.

Nice game thread as always.

Knicks by 9

Originally Posted by Crazy⑧s
    ahahahahahahahah. hail sh*ttee!

Originally Posted by Dzwonsson
    Great work as always, would add +1 to your rep, but gotta spread some points around before I honor you again. I wonder actually whether Lin takes over the starting spot or Shump hangs on as our starting point guard.
    I reckon Shump for sure. If Lin keeps up the stellar play, then maybe, but I doubt it.

Knicks will obviously win this one cause Washington are even worse than the Knicks (which is quite anachievement).

I've been through the bad times when Isiah was our GM and the first two season under Walsh/D'Antoni when we had to get contracts off the books, but at no point have I ever been so sick of a Knicks time like I am now and the last couple of weeks.....

I really hate to see those guys play, I hate to see their faces. I can't exactly say why, maybe it's because we've signed two losers on $100 million contracts each, to lead this franchise, maybe it'S because of the coaching style making them look like bitches, I don't know, but what I know is that I'm ****ing sick of them.

During the Isiah days there were atleast a few guys on the team I liked, like David Lee, Channing Frye, Nate Robinson, Wilson Chandler etc.

I can't relate with anybody on the current roster....I have the utmost respect for Tyson Chandler, he's been great for us so far and I admire that, but I almost need to throw up when I watch Anthony, Stoudemire, Douglas, Walker, Jeffries and Shumpert play.

I also don't like the way some of these guys come across, acting like hard man, talking bull**** on TV or on Twitter, but playing like bitches (yes you Amar'e). They're not champions, Justin Tuck is a champion - they're just overpaid celebrities (yes you Melo).

I hate this roster, atleast Z-Bo didn't have a reality show or Crawford wasn't talking championship all the time when we were losing under Isiah.

Losing is ok, but what I absolutely detest is rrunning your mouth while losing, losers simply don't have the right to run their mouth.

For the first time in 6 consecutive years of subscription, I'm really regretting my League Pass subsription this year.

Maybe I'm not a true Knicks fan anymore, I dunno, all I can say is well done to the current roster for completely destroying my desire for the Knicks.

Not even Isiah and his (mostly terrible) rosters have achieved that.

I just can't stand those losers Stoudemire and Anthony anymore, getting hyped like champions - they're nothing!

The Giants are champions, these two are just chumps.

Don't take this personal folks, it's not towards you, it's towards Stoudemire and Anthony and management and the coaching staff.

Those are my feelings and I had to let them out, this season has been the worst for me in 14 years as an active Knick fan.

^

I don't get you. You spoke as if you were prophetic about this team when they were losing late 2011: Dolan this, Dolan that. Now you seem to have moved on to all the players, but don't seem to know what the issue is.

★The Floor General★ Knicks4Life_1985's Avatar

Thanks for the reminder I need to get 3 tix for the game while they are cheap. I am saving a seat for my boy Shizzee

is Baron Davis playing in this game?

He better be Paul it is about 20 days from now!!!!

Originally Posted by Knicks4Life_1985
    He better be Paul it is about 20 days from now!!!!
    LOL my bad I thought this was for the Knicks Wizards game this Wednesday.

Yea if Davis doesn't play this game then we should cut him.

I thought the same thing I was pissed , would not be able to go if it was this week.

I reckon Shump for sure. If Lin keeps up the stellar play, then maybe, but I doubt it.
    @Al_Ianazzone: Lin and Jeffries are starting tonight.

@NYPost_Berman: Lin starts tonight.

^

I don't get you. You spoke as if you were prophetic about this team when they were losing late 2011: Dolan this, Dolan that. Now you seem to have moved on to all the players, but don't seem to know what the issue is.

I know man, it'S kinda weird - I admit that.

I still consider myself a fan, o doubt about that bro, but I can't relate with the players on the current roster.

Normally you support your players and like the guys and cheer them on, you know that man, but this season I'm just kinda bored/annoyed when watching these guys play....they really lack something imo.

It's not Melo'S and Anare's fault that they were given $100 million contracts, I just don't like they way they're acting off the court. This is a personal issue I think, 99% of the fans don't have an issue with it, I have.

Maybe it's because when I was a kid and you were bragging about something and not backing it up or talking like a winner, but ended up losing you got an incredible amount of heat and basically didn't want to leave home for a week or so....so my attitude is: When you talk championship/winning/beeing great you better back it up or you're just a ****ing idiot who needs to be clapped back.

That's how I treat people in real life (no violence), but when somebody talks **** in my face and doesn't back it up he better get outta my sight, cause they no longer exist for me.

That's why I can't stand Lebron, Melo, Stoudemire and a few others. They pretend to be champions and talk like champions, but they haven't won anything yet.

On the other hand you have guys like Tim Duncan who have more rings on one hand than the others guy combined, but he doesn't come out twice a week and talk **** about winning (although he could). He doesn't need a reality show on TV to celebrate himself.....he's just getting the damn thing done.

If Melo and STAT had already won a championship, they could talk all day, because they wouldn't owe us and themselves, but right now they owe everything and haven't won anything.

I need a new hero on the Knicks man, Tyson Chandler might be the guy. He pretty much embodies all the attributes a sports hero must stand for in my oppinion.

But one Chandler ain't enough, we need more dogs and less puppys and Melo and STAT really need to toughen up mentally, they don't need to be hard on the court like Rodman or Laimbeer, getting physical, but they need to get as tough mentally as Tyson Chandler, they must prepare themselves to do EVERYTHING necessaryto win. Right now all I can see are lucklaster approaches by our two highest paid and therefore most important players.

I always 'loved' the Justin Tucks, Michael Strahans, Ray Lewis's, Ed Reeds or in basketball terms: The Allen Iversons, Latrell Sprewells, Larry Johnsons, John Starks's etc.

I think you get the point.

River Rocks, Port Rich (Rio Piedras, Puerto Rico PUNETA!!!)

With the way John Wall is playing and how Lin had him taking notice, the Harvard Schooler may go for a triple double!!!