Wednesday, Feb 8 - Knicks @ Wizards 7:00pm

For a rep point, guess how many dimes Lin throws tonight.

• Total voters

Crazy⑧s

Evacuee

1323420660439159.gif

Game Thread Sounds! Press play NOW!

knicks_logo.gif
knicks_logo.gif
knicks_logo.gif
knicks_logo.gif
knicks_logo.gif

carousel_WizardsGameday_460_120207.jpg

newyorkknicks_par1a_2012-9999_scc_srgb.png

b3619brnphtx65s2th4p9eggf.gif

nyk_40.gif
nyk_40.gif
nyk_40.gif
nyk_40.gif
nyk_40.gif
nyk_40.gif
nyk_40.gif

PRBING THE ENEMY

ninja_01.jpg

忍者忍者忍者忍者忍者忍者忍者忍者忍者忍者忍者忍者忍者忍者忍者忍者忍者忍者忍者忍者

404657_3050323612321_1090158690_33128892_973688714_n.jpg

429998_3050270250987_1090158690_33128877_492239900_n.jpg

Wiz' huge upset of the Chunder

uqtgw9qh14n3fjdhvycpgbz79_display_image.gif
uqtgw9qh14n3fjdhvycpgbz79_display_image.gif

OFFENSIVE KEY TO VICTORY

13260372823115641.gif

Ball movement, interior presence and shot selection. We need so desperately for STAT and Melo to establish a paint presence and play from the inside > out.
As we saw in the recent Nets game in an instance where STAT was posted with Melo on the arc, this is when our big 3 is most potent. Perhaps you recall?

We can't afford for Melo to have another off night, we just can't, and the solution is to manifest some precognitive plays. I am sick of hearing myself say it with no results.

nyk_40.gif
nyk_40.gif
nyk_40.gif
nyk_40.gif
nyk_40.gif
nyk_40.gif

DEFENSIVE KEY TO VICTORY

13260372823115641.gif

Stopping Wall in transition.
Keeping McGee off the offensive glass.
Rotating effectively against the likes of Young and Wall who penetrate at any opportunity.

nyk_40.gif
nyk_40.gif
nyk_40.gif
nyk_40.gif
nyk_40.gif
nyk_40.gif
nyk_40.gif

CRAZYS' KNICK ON UAV

dragonball-radar-o.gif

Bruce Lin. Enter The Wagon

lin-o.gif

Lin's Conquest Gallery. I love it.

devin_head.jpg

deron_head.jpg

Will Wall be next to grace Lin's wall? Or Landry Fields' wall?

For those of you who missed it, here's his post game interview from his career night VS Poo Jersey.

knicks24-12.jpg

nyk_40.gif
nyk_40.gif
nyk_40.gif
nyk_40.gif
nyk_40.gif
nyk_40.gif
nyk_40.gif

knicksonline.com POSTER IN THE SPOTLIGHT.

Resident Nice Guy and all around gentleman, RunningJumper

418782_3050377413666_1090158690_33128915_1109060549_n.jpg

Awesome thread!

Looking forward to Melo dropping a gargantuan amount of buckets on Pierce.

Congratulations on the kid! Merry Christmas to you and your family!

What an excellent young man.

nyk_40.gif
nyk_40.gif
nyk_40.gif
nyk_40.gif
nyk_40.gif
nyk_40.gif
nyk_40.gif

THE STARTING 五

STAT

stat-monroe-o.gif

The Grand Canyon widens exponentially whenever he exposes his trouser snake.

MELO

anthony-o.gif

Has a vagina flavored vagina.

Laundry Folds

fields-hawks-smash-o.gif

Once impregnated a virgin by looking at her.

Pistol Grip Pumpert

shump-stat-o.gif

Once provided the queen with some mystery cheese for her royal biscuit.

The Man Handler

melo-2-tc-o.gif

Is in the Guinness Book Of World Records for shiniest beef helmet.

knicks_logo.gif
knicks_logo.gif
knicks_logo.gif
knicks_logo.gif
knicks_logo.gif

Crazys' Big Fat Fact

Averaging 85.8 points during a four-game road skid, New York hasn’t won three in a row since a season-best four-game run Jan. 6-11.

knicks_logo.gif
knicks_logo.gif
knicks_logo.gif
knicks_logo.gif
knicks_logo.gif

The New Crazy8s GT Feature, aptly named........

The shizzee FAIL section

Bringing to you a sensational shizzee sized F up in animated GIF form.

dancefail-12.gif

AN ODE TO THE GLUTEUS MAXIMUS

great-ass-hq-0.jpg

:gony:UPDATE:gony:

A look at the Wizard's recent OT game against Toronto.

Lin is pitted against another great point guard in John Wall.

Will he hang Wall's head on his wall? He'll be exhausted.

Assuming that STAT plays, will the 2 work as a tandem?

The Wizards will have a night off to recover from their OT battle against Toronto, just as our lads have a night off to recover from the wear and tear of playing irregularly long minutes.

The Washington back-court of Wall and Young could well be a big problem for this team, and if Chandler gets in to early foul trouble I doubt that Jefferies will have the stamina to take as many charges as he has in the last 2 games.

Last edited:

Weissenberg

Grid or Riot
Great work as always, would add +1 to your rep, but gotta spread some points around before I honor you again. I wonder actually whether Lin takes over the starting spot or Shump hangs on as our starting point guard.

Crazy⑧s

Evacuee
Great work as always, would add +1 to your rep, but gotta spread some points around before I honor you again. I wonder actually whether Lin takes over the starting spot or Shump hangs on as our starting point guard.

I reckon Shump for sure. If Lin keeps up the stellar play, then maybe, but I doubt it.

Knicks will obviously win this one cause Washington are even worse than the Knicks (which is quite anachievement).

I've been through the bad times when Isiah was our GM and the first two season under Walsh/D'Antoni when we had to get contracts off the books, but at no point have I ever been so sick of a Knicks time like I am now and the last couple of weeks.....

I really hate to see those guys play, I hate to see their faces. I can't exactly say why, maybe it's because we've signed two losers on $100 million contracts each, to lead this franchise, maybe it'S because of the coaching style making them look like bitches, I don't know, but what I know is that I'm ****ing sick of them.

During the Isiah days there were atleast a few guys on the team I liked, like David Lee, Channing Frye, Nate Robinson, Wilson Chandler etc.

I can't relate with anybody on the current roster....I have the utmost respect for Tyson Chandler, he's been great for us so far and I admire that, but I almost need to throw up when I watch Anthony, Stoudemire, Douglas, Walker, Jeffries and Shumpert play.

I also don't like the way some of these guys come across, acting like hard man, talking bullshit on TV or on Twitter, but playing like bitches (yes you Amar'e). They're not champions, Justin Tuck is a champion - they're just overpaid celebrities (yes you Melo).

I hate this roster, atleast Z-Bo didn't have a reality show or Crawford wasn't talking championship all the time when we were losing under Isiah.

Losing is ok, but what I absolutely detest is rrunning your mouth while losing, losers simply don't have the right to run their mouth.

For the first time in 6 consecutive years of subscription, I'm really regretting my League Pass subsription this year.

Maybe I'm not a true Knicks fan anymore, I dunno, all I can say is well done to the current roster for completely destroying my desire for the Knicks.

Not even Isiah and his (mostly terrible) rosters have achieved that.

I just can't stand those losers Stoudemire and Anthony anymore, getting hyped like champions - they're nothing!

The Giants are champions, these two are just chumps.

Don't take this personal folks, it's not towards you, it's towards Stoudemire and Anthony and management and the coaching staff.

Those are my feelings and I had to let them out, this season has been the worst for me in 14 years as an active Knick fan.

Crazy⑧s

Evacuee
^
128900338166636220.jpg

I don't get you. You spoke as if you were prophetic about this team when they were losing late 2011: Dolan this, Dolan that. Now you seem to have moved on to all the players, but don't seem to know what the issue is.

Knicks4Life_1985

★The Floor General★
Thanks for the reminder I need to get 3 tix for the game while they are cheap. I am saving a seat for my boy Shizzee

Weissenberg

Grid or Riot
Crazy⑧s;202652 said:
I reckon Shump for sure. If Lin keeps up the stellar play, then maybe, but I doubt it.
@Al_Ianazzone: Lin and Jeffries are starting tonight.

@NYPost_Berman: Lin starts tonight.

:gony:

Crazy⑧s;202696 said:
^
128900338166636220.jpg

I don't get you. You spoke as if you were prophetic about this team when they were losing late 2011: Dolan this, Dolan that. Now you seem to have moved on to all the players, but don't seem to know what the issue is.

I know man, it'S kinda weird - I admit that.

I still consider myself a fan, o doubt about that bro, but I can't relate with the players on the current roster.

Normally you support your players and like the guys and cheer them on, you know that man, but this season I'm just kinda bored/annoyed when watching these guys play....they really lack something imo.

It's not Melo'S and Anare's fault that they were given $100 million contracts, I just don't like they way they're acting off the court. This is a personal issue I think, 99% of the fans don't have an issue with it, I have.

Maybe it's because when I was a kid and you were bragging about something and not backing it up or talking like a winner, but ended up losing you got an incredible amount of heat and basically didn't want to leave home for a week or so....so my attitude is: When you talk championship/winning/beeing great you better back it up or you're just a ****ing idiot who needs to be clapped back.

That's how I treat people in real life (no violence), but when somebody talks shit in my face and doesn't back it up he better get outta my sight, cause they no longer exist for me.

That's why I can't stand Lebron, Melo, Stoudemire and a few others. They pretend to be champions and talk like champions, but they haven't won anything yet.

On the other hand you have guys like Tim Duncan who have more rings on one hand than the others guy combined, but he doesn't come out twice a week and talk shit about winning (although he could). He doesn't need a reality show on TV to celebrate himself.....he's just getting the damn thing done.

If Melo and STAT had already won a championship, they could talk all day, because they wouldn't owe us and themselves, but right now they owe everything and haven't won anything.

I need a new hero on the Knicks man, Tyson Chandler might be the guy. He pretty much embodies all the attributes a sports hero must stand for in my oppinion.

But one Chandler ain't enough, we need more dogs and less puppys and Melo and STAT really need to toughen up mentally, they don't need to be hard on the court like Rodman or Laimbeer, getting physical, but they need to get as tough mentally as Tyson Chandler, they must prepare themselves to do EVERYTHING necessaryto win. Right now all I can see are lucklaster approaches by our two highest paid and therefore most important players.

I always 'loved' the Justin Tucks, Michael Strahans, Ray Lewis's, Ed Reeds or in basketball terms: The Allen Iversons, Latrell Sprewells, Larry Johnsons, John Starks's etc.

I think you get the point.

portega1968

El Cacique

With the way John Wall is playing and how Lin had him taking notice, the Harvard Schooler may go for a triple double!!!

NYk_Reloaded718

★KNICKS-TAPE★
is Baron Davis playing in this game?
no he's not unfortunately latest on Baron according to dantoni davis has had a setback and is still out indefinitely with still no scheduled return and the knicks are not planing to have Baron back before the allstar break. the Good news is we still have hope with LIN.

KBlack25

Starter
I
Maybe it's because when I was a kid and you were bragging about something and not backing it up or talking like a winner, but ended up losing you got an incredible amount of heat and basically didn't want to leave home for a week or so....so my attitude is: When you talk championship/winning/beeing great you better back it up or you're just a ****ing idiot who needs to be clapped back.

That's how I treat people in real life (no violence), but when somebody talks shit in my face and doesn't back it up he better get outta my sight, cause they no longer exist for me.

That's why I can't stand Lebron, Melo, Stoudemire and a few others. They pretend to be champions and talk like champions, but they haven't won anything yet.

If Melo and STAT had already won a championship, they could talk all day, because they wouldn't owe us and themselves, but right now they owe everything and haven't won anything.

I need a new hero on the Knicks man, Tyson Chandler might be the guy. He pretty much embodies all the attributes a sports hero must stand for in my oppinion.

But one Chandler ain't enough, we need more dogs and less puppys and Melo and STAT really need to toughen up mentally, they don't need to be hard on the court like Rodman or Laimbeer, getting physical, but they need to get as tough mentally as Tyson Chandler, they must prepare themselves to do EVERYTHING necessaryto win. Right now all I can see are lucklaster approaches by our two highest paid and therefore most important players.

I always 'loved' the Justin Tucks, Michael Strahans, Ray Lewis's, Ed Reeds or in basketball terms: The Allen Iversons, Latrell Sprewells, Larry Johnsons, John Starks's etc.

Total rings for Allen Iverson, Latrell Sprewell, Larry Johnson and John Starks COMBINED...Zero.

NYk_Reloaded718

★KNICKS-TAPE★
I know man, it'S kinda weird - I admit that.

I still consider myself a fan, o doubt about that bro, but I can't relate with the players on the current roster.

Normally you support your players and like the guys and cheer them on, you know that man, but this season I'm just kinda bored/annoyed when watching these guys play....they really lack something imo.

It's not Melo'S and Anare's fault that they were given $100 million contracts, I just don't like they way they're acting off the court. This is a personal issue I think, 99% of the fans don't have an issue with it, I have.

On the other hand you have guys like Tim Duncan who have more rings on one hand than the others guy combined, but he doesn't come out twice a week and talk shit about winning (although he could). He doesn't need a reality show on TV to celebrate himself.....he's just getting the damn thing done.

Lebron could easily be the highest paid player in basketball right now but he sacraficed and took a paycut to form the big 3 with an attempt to win multiple championships. thats a CHAMPION STATE OF MIND every NBA player is different Tim duncan has rings he doesn't gloat about it because thats not his personality. On the other hand Kobe will throw it your face about how many championships he has. If your a contender and have the pieces in place to win a chip, with high expectations, and half the world wants to see you FAIL.(miami heat) then there should be no reason for you to NOT have a champions mind state.

As far as melo and stat honestly

STAT is in New York- because no other team was going to throw 100mill at him and the knicks were desperate to bring in a star when everyone else was rejecting them (lebron,joe johnson, etc)

MELO is in New york- because he enjoys the spot light, loves the attention, and Lola wanted to be here. he's all about the $$$$ dont get me wrong he's a great player (my fav player) but he's a $$$$$$ guy when its all said and done. you put Money and a championship on a table and tell melo to leave with which ever one he wants i gurantee you that championship would still be on the table lol.

in Denver melo had i think the best pieces you could have to win a chip i think they were 1 or 2 pieces away from being serious contenders. unfortunately melo was more of a ballhog back then, than he is now. its sad that you have to shoot 33 percent and 35 of 105 shooting in 4 games for the thought of quote
"Maybe I need to not take so many shots. I don't know," he said. "There's just a bunch of stuff that goes through my mind. Just [trying to figure] out ways to make other guys better. Should I pass it more?"
to come through your mind when you've been in the nba for 8 seasons.

Last edited:
Total rings for Allen Iverson, Latrell Sprewell, Larry Johnson and John Starks COMBINED...Zero.

Did I ever claim they have rings?

No, but they all played like champions. You as a Knick fan should know that, how LJ played his heart out for us man. The same goes for John Starks and Spree. I'll never forget how Spree fought his ass off on the court in game 5 of the 99 Finals, but Avery Johnson beat us with that lucky shot and Spree was devastated, creeping back to the locker room, almost in tears......he gave his all.....

And Iverson is probably the biggest warrior in NBA history....SHAQ agrees. He once said Iverson is the toughest guy in the NBA, heard it myself and I agree...at 5'11 - 160 lbs he took SHOTS every night, but he managed to make a Hall of Fame career out of it....and the Sixers roster he took to the Finals was not half as talented as the current Knicks roster.....A.I. deserves respect.