View Poll Results: For a rep point, guess how many dimes Lin throws tonight.

Voters
34. You may not vote on this poll

0 0%

0 0%

1 2.94%

1 2.94%

4 11.76%

6 17.65%

6 17.65%

16 47.06%
Page 19 of 19 FirstFirst ... 13141516171819

Thread: Wednesday, Feb 8 - Knicks @ Wizards 7:00pm

Originally Posted by BachaCho
    LOL at the Washington Wizards forums there cursing Lin saying how ****y and how much he sucks, and how hell be out the league in one month
    .....he couldnt be any more humble

Originally Posted by amazinz5
    .....he couldnt be any more humble
    Here is his exact post lmao

""Wow, another loss to a terrible team.

Lin was looking like John Stockton out there.
    I'm really starting to dislike this kid, especially when he expresses his ****yness on the court in the form of ridiculous head bobs and what not.
    C'mon you scrub, you'll be out the league in a month or so.
    GTFO!

Wall over everything right now.
    Book is a keeper.
    McGee deserves 5-7mil a year TOPS!

And guess what fellas?
    Miami on Friday.""

Veteran

...Jeremy Lin, ****y?

Are you serious?

You probably can't find a more humble guy out there.

they're calling us terrible? we beat them with our second unit, and jeremy lin finished what he started in the summer league.

Well. me. I was listening to the game and I think I crapped a brick.
    I just double checked NBA.com and... I still wasn't expecting ANY of that.

Cheers for NY in DC? Another 20+ game for Lin? Chandler scoring 20+?? Steve Novak EN FUEGO~!? TEN assists?!?

Sure, the Wizards weren't at 100% either, but they had a good line-up of their own, including an energetic PG and a real full-time center.
    Sure, it wasn't Howard or Perkins, but McGee provides pretty smash-mouth defense.

But Lin. Lin. Lin. Linning. 10 assists. You cannot measure how excited I am about that. Ten assists (and still, a 20+ point game). And those were just direct passes to Walker, Chandler, Novak, and Fields. A bit sad that no one else had more than 2 assists tonight, but it's comforting to know they could have if they weren't busy torching the Wizards tonight.

"(My son texted) me that (his Cornell team in college) did a much better job guarding (Lin) than we did tonight. (The game wasn't even over yet.) Makes dad feel good." -- Wizard's coach Randy Wittman
    This is as academic as Lin's SLAM DUNK. (Pretty sure I saw him dunk the ball against the Nets too.) Without a shadow of a doubt, the Knicks have a reliable PG. And I'm knocking on wood D'Antoni doesn't burn him out (like everyone else) with his 40-a-night workouts when we're behind; this isn't going to be the Jeremy Lin Show, the Carmelo Anthony Show or the STAT HOUR -- they're the Knicks. They're a team. A damn good one.

That said, I think the Lakers will provide some trouble this Friday; they'll be pretty well rested after that loss to the 76ers and you never count out Ron Art-- MWP. But just the sight of a complete-looking Knicks team (even with injuries to Davis, Jorts, and -- probably a good thing in the long run -- Melo) is a sweet sight. I'm pretty sure STAT will have a great time on offense now that he has a reliable feeder, and I hope Melo integrates well too.

Congrats also to the Cavs, who managed to swat away the Clippers (who are still reeling from their CB loss) without their own star-guard, Irving.

Another great game, I really love THIS lineup!!!

A damn shame they'll get broken up once Jello and Fraudermire return....

Well it was good while it lasted.

There is still hope Stoudemire won't play against the Lakers, otherwise back to hatin'.

Originally Posted by Sprewell-Houston
    Another great game, I really love THIS lineup!!!

A damn shame they'll get broken up once Jello and Fraudermire return....

Well it was good while it lasted.

There is still hope Stoudemire won't play against the Lakers, otherwise back to hatin'.
    Dude! You're hating on Amar'e and Melo on all the threads. I understand that you're not confident with them in this offense because they're ball stoppers, but they can play team ball.

They actually were getting better offensive flow and rhythm WITH STAT & Melo in the lineup just before STAT's brother passed away.

Originally Posted by MeloforMayor
    Dude! You're hating on Amar'e and Melo on all the threads. I understand that you're not confident with them in this offense because they're ball stoppers, but they can play team ball.

They actually were getting better offensive flow and rhythm WITH STAT & Melo in the lineup just before STAT's brother passed away.
    Really? From what I saw it was Lin who saved them against Jersey...or not?

I've just lost all confidence and all respect for them. Their record, playing for us, is just horrible and the quality of basketball we had to endure was dreadful.

But I agree, I need to stop with the hate in every thread, I think I've stated my point. No need to spam around. That one is on me and I'll stop it right now.

I still can't stand them though.

Veteran

Originally Posted by tiger0330
    Contracts become guaranteed Fri 2/10/2012. I've seen enough, Knicks should lock him up for at least 2 years and not risk him becoming a FA.
    Now that we guranteed hos contract is he a restricted free agent next year ?

River Rocks, Port Rich (Rio Piedras, Puerto Rico PUNETA!!!)

Originally Posted by Sprewell-Houston
    Really? From what I saw it was Lin who saved them against Jersey...or not?

I've just lost all confidence and all respect for them. Their record, playing for us, is just horrible and the quality of basketball we had to endure was dreadful.

But I agree, I need to stop with the hate in every thread, I think I've stated my point. No need to spam around. That one is on me and I'll stop it right now.

I still can't stand them though.
    I thought of you bro when I saw this: