Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Amare Stoudemire's brother dies

VERY sad. not wearing a seatbelt...
    my heart and prayers go out to the STAT family, to all to stay strong
    and tall. let's hope STAT comes back with renewed vigor, to play
    this season as a tribute to his fallen bro. god bless.

Too damn sorry to hear this. R.I.P Hazel Stoudemire

Originally Posted by CoolClyde
    VERY sad. not wearing a seatbelt...
    my heart and prayers go out to the STAT family, to all to stay strong
    and tall. let's hope STAT comes back with renewed vigor, to play
    this season as a tribute to his fallen bro. god bless.
    Exactly, were going to win a championship now, prayers go out to the stoudemire family

Wow, very sad.

R.I.P., Hazell.

well he was speeding not wearing a seatbelt and probably intoxicated and reading this past history its hard to feel sorry

In 1999, he was convicted of selling drugs and sexual abuse and went to prison.

He pleaded guilty to child abuse after being accused of getting a minor pregnant in 2004. He went back to jail for eight months.

In 2008, his ex-wife accused him of raping her, but he was acquitted. She later recanted and pleaded guilty to perjury.

Two years later, he was arrested on a domestic violence charge for allegedly assaulting a pregnant woman.

Originally Posted by quiggle
    well he was speeding not wearing a seatbelt and probably intoxicated and reading this past history its hard to feel sorry

He pleaded guilty to child abuse after being accused of getting a minor pregnant in 2004. He went back to jail for eight months.

In 2008, his ex-wife accused him of raping her, but he was acquitted. She later recanted and pleaded guilty to perjury.

Two years later, he was arrested on a domestic violence charge for allegedly assaulting a pregnant woman.

Was just about to say that, the Stoudemire family is not a very nice family, they're a connection of thugs.
    Remember Amare's mother?

Was all that neccessary??? Amare lost a brother no matter what his past says. If you don't feel sorry then why the hell did you even bother to post anything? A S S H O L E

Originally Posted by Sprewell-Houston
    Was just about to say that, the Stoudemire family is not a very nice family, they're a connection of thugs.
    Remember Amare's mother?
    yah i think i also read awhile back Renaissance Man has a couple of dogs, I think u can take a wild guess what breed and yall probably get it right first try

Originally Posted by Sprewell-Houston
    Remember Amare's mother?
    Another A S S H O L E

yah i think i also read awhile back Renaissance Man has a couple of dogs, I think u can take a wild guess what breed and yall probably get it right first try
    This post doesn't even have anything to do with the thread! Wow dude you are really on some foul sh!t right now. You deserve a BAN from this site.

whats ur deal u acting like u knew the guy personally and he is a saint and deserves benefit of the doubt this is what he is a thug who probably would have went on to do more criminalizing things if he reached 50

Originally Posted by nyk_nyk
    This post doesn't even have anything to do with the thread! Wow dude you are really on some foul sh!t right now. You deserve a BAN from this site.
    i had a feeling some bone head would come in this thread with a negative attitude, i mean its the internet theres always that 1 odd guy some people just have no sympathy there's nothing you can really do about this homie.

Superstar

We could go on for ages about what social conditions contribute to developing criminal behaviour in people, and who is to blame for it, however the fact of the matter is that death is never a good thing and should not leave anyone indifferent. True enough people die every couple of seconds or so and one can argue that this death is another one in a never ending list. But in that instance there is no need to comment on this one at all.

thanx for the info, now I don't feel sorry about him at all.

im sure you've been a SAINT all your life. whats in the past is in the past. NOBODY is perfect