Amare Stoudemire's brother dies

well he was speeding not wearing a seatbelt and probably intoxicated and reading this past history its hard to feel sorry

In 1999, he was convicted of selling drugs and sexual abuse and went to prison.

He pleaded guilty to child abuse after being accused of getting a minor pregnant in 2004. He went back to jail for eight months.

In 2008, his ex-wife accused him of raping her, but he was acquitted. She later recanted and pleaded guilty to perjury.

Two years later, he was arrested on a domestic violence charge for allegedly assaulting a pregnant woman.

Was just about to say that, the Stoudemire family is not a very nice family, they're a connection of thugs.
Remember Amare's mother?

nyk_nyk

All Star
well he was speeding not wearing a seatbelt and probably intoxicated and reading this past history its hard to feel sorry

He pleaded guilty to child abuse after being accused of getting a minor pregnant in 2004. He went back to jail for eight months.

In 2008, his ex-wife accused him of raping her, but he was acquitted. She later recanted and pleaded guilty to perjury.

Two years later, he was arrested on a domestic violence charge for allegedly assaulting a pregnant woman.

Was all that neccessary??? Amare lost a brother no matter what his past says. If you don't feel sorry then why the hell did you even bother to post anything? A S S H O L E

quiggle

Starter
Was just about to say that, the Stoudemire family is not a very nice family, they're a connection of thugs.
Remember Amare's mother?

yah i think i also read awhile back Renaissance Man has a couple of dogs, I think u can take a wild guess what breed and yall probably get it right first try

nyk_nyk

All Star
yah i think i also read awhile back Renaissance Man has a couple of dogs, I think u can take a wild guess what breed and yall probably get it right first try

This post doesn't even have anything to do with the thread! Wow dude you are really on some foul sh!t right now. You deserve a BAN from this site.

quiggle

Starter
whats ur deal u acting like u knew the guy personally and he is a saint and deserves benefit of the doubt this is what he is a thug who probably would have went on to do more criminalizing things if he reached 50

NYk_Reloaded718

★KNICKS-TAPE★
This post doesn't even have anything to do with the thread! Wow dude you are really on some foul sh!t right now. You deserve a BAN from this site.
i had a feeling some bone head would come in this thread with a negative attitude, i mean its the internet theres always that 1 odd guy some people just have no sympathy there's nothing you can really do about this homie.

TakMan

Rotation player

We could go on for ages about what social conditions contribute to developing criminal behaviour in people, and who is to blame for it, however the fact of the matter is that death is never a good thing and should not leave anyone indifferent. True enough people die every couple of seconds or so and one can argue that this death is another one in a never ending list. But in that instance there is no need to comment on this one at all.

InGodsHands

Benchwarmer

thanx for the info, now I don't feel sorry about him at all.

NYk_Reloaded718

★KNICKS-TAPE★

im sure you've been a SAINT all your life. whats in the past is in the past. NOBODY is perfect

quiggle

Starter
i had a feeling some bone head would come in this thread with a negative attitude, i mean its the internet theres always that 1 odd guy some people just have no sympathy there's nothing you can really do about this homie.

dont give me that, i gave a lot of love over to Don Marbury when he passed because he was a true class. God bless his soul.

p0nder

Starter
Human life has inherent value and should be respected. To have the level of disrespect that you've shown says a lot more about your character then the man you decided to talk shit about after he was dead.

quiggle, it's one thing to be a troll and a totally different thing to be an ignorant prick about the mortality of your fellow man. There is no coming back from death. We've all made mistakes but they carry little meaning when your life is extinguished and all opportunities to affect the world are over. I'm sure Amar'e doesn't look back on his brothers life as one of a thug and a criminal, but as an older brother who did the best he could.

I pray for the Stoudemire's and I'm praying for you too quiggle. Clearly you need it.

CA7

Scoring Champ
R.I.P Hazel the rest of this season is for you

STAT keep ya head big homie

the best thing about this is recently Carmelo lost his sister and will help STAT cope with the situation. This can only bring us closer

nyk_nyk

All Star
whats ur deal u acting like u knew the guy personally and he is a saint and deserves benefit of the doubt this is what he is a thug who probably would have went on to do more criminalizing things if he reached 50

Yo man, Amare lost a brother and i'm sure he is broken over it. Why did you decide to turn this into some type of judgement forum for his deceased family member? All that other info is irrelevant right now. STAT and his family is in mourning.

I know you thrive on being a douche but relax dude.

CLYDE

Benchwarmer
Sad news for Amare and his family. No need for some to post the man's record or life story, no matter how bad it sounds. Amare has told the sad story of his Mother, never tried to hide that.

Some people grow up in very tough situations, maybe make bad decisions. And, if you're not there then you don't know the real truth or reasons for some things.

I was raised in a religious family atmosphere, and beleive there is only one being of power who has the right to judge. Everyone faces judgement day.

So, on a day like this if you have hard feelings just leave it alone and respect the family. The good Lord will decide his fate. May his brother RIP.

Red

TYPE-A
My condolences.

Shit is going to be hard for Amare & his family.

What happened? Was he driving home from a SB party? Drinking involved?

metrocard

Legend
@AmerisreaL Stat deepest condolences to you and your family. Praying for you my dude.

This is from Starbury.