Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Amare Stoudemire's brother dies

Originally Posted by Almost_famous718
    i had a feeling some bone head would come in this thread with a negative attitude, i mean its the internet theres always that 1 odd guy some people just have no sympathy there's nothing you can really do about this homie.
    dont give me that, i gave a lot of love over to Don Marbury when he passed because he was a true class. God bless his soul.

Originally Posted by quiggle
    dont give me that, i gave a lot of love over to Don Marbury when he passed because he was a true class. God bless his soul.

Human life has inherent value and should be respected. To have the level of disrespect that you've shown says a lot more about your character then the man you decided to talk **** about after he was dead.

quiggle, it's one thing to be a troll and a totally different thing to be an ignorant prick about the mortality of your fellow man. There is no coming back from death. We've all made mistakes but they carry little meaning when your life is extinguished and all opportunities to affect the world are over. I'm sure Amar'e doesn't look back on his brothers life as one of a thug and a criminal, but as an older brother who did the best he could.

I pray for the Stoudemire's and I'm praying for you too quiggle. Clearly you need it.

R.I.P Hazel the rest of this season is for you

STAT keep ya head big homie

the best thing about this is recently Carmelo lost his sister and will help STAT cope with the situation. This can only bring us closer

Originally Posted by quiggle
    whats ur deal u acting like u knew the guy personally and he is a saint and deserves benefit of the doubt this is what he is a thug who probably would have went on to do more criminalizing things if he reached 50
    Yo man, Amare lost a brother and i'm sure he is broken over it. Why did you decide to turn this into some type of judgement forum for his deceased family member? All that other info is irrelevant right now. STAT and his family is in mourning.

I know you thrive on being a douche but relax dude.

Oh man...very sad... Hang in there STAT

Play for you bro man..

Superstar

Horrible news. All my best goes out to STAT and his family.

Sad news for Amare and his family. No need for some to post the man's record or life story, no matter how bad it sounds. Amare has told the sad story of his Mother, never tried to hide that.

Some people grow up in very tough situations, maybe make bad decisions. And, if you're not there then you don't know the real truth or reasons for some things.

I was raised in a religious family atmosphere, and beleive there is only one being of power who has the right to judge. Everyone faces judgement day.

So, on a day like this if you have hard feelings just leave it alone and respect the family. The good Lord will decide his fate. May his brother RIP.

My condolences.

**** is going to be hard for Amare & his family.

What happened? Was he driving home from a SB party? Drinking involved?

12th man
    Far far away from the orgy that consist of clyde, 8's, rady, smokes and rono

@AmerisreaL Stat deepest condolences to you and your family. Praying for you my dude.

This is from Starbury.

always sad to here about accidents.

Superstar

You could look at it as Amare's older brother's mess ups in life kind of motivated him to choose a different path growing up. I think they said Hazell was a star basketball player growing up, but because of his background, schools didn't want to touch him. Maybe this had an effect of him to turn to crime/drugs. I'm sure seeing that 1st hand probably had an impact on Amare to stay out of trouble and focus on basketball.

Damn. This is messed up, totally came out of nowhere. I hope Amare gets a break from playing so he can be with his family and get through this. R.I.P Hazell..... Btw rady can you ban quiggle already? Dude is obviously a troll that is bored with his life so he goes on forums to make his life a little more exciting.

very sad news I hope stat and his family recover from this
    but does any1 have any idea when he will b back because we need him more then ever now with the injury to melo

Originally Posted by galloisking
    very sad news I hope stat and his family recover from this
    but does any1 have any idea when he will b back because we need him more then ever now with the injury to melo
    Really Man???? When it comes to life everything else is irrelevant!