Page 17 of 22 FirstFirst ... 111213141516171819202122 LastLast

Thread: Utah Jazz @ New York Knicks 2/6 7:30pm

We were also supposed to beat the Cavs, Denver and the other 11 teams who have beat us.

secondly, lin said it himself, and i would agree with him over your dantoni conspiracy theory ....idiot

Originally Posted by Almost_famous718
    Adrena[LIN]e Leads us back to 500 no reason we shouldn't win our next 6 games wizards,lakers,minny,raptors,kings, and hornets up next or at least 5 out of 6 of these games. Lakers could give us a little trouble.
    derek fisher guarding lin? i think not

Superstar

Originally Posted by Toons
    stubborn? he gave the dude the starting position after one a few good games in garbage time. the coach obviously has confidence in him.
    Did he really have a choice,TD has stunk up the joint all year.I'm just upset it took this long to try some thing new.

Veteran

Originally Posted by fender0577
    No, this is all the more reason he (antoni) should be gone, Lin was here the whole time, it's just that antoni is to stubborn to change what's not working.
    He has been in the NBA 2 YEARS......ONLY coach to give him time is Dantonio...

again does not matter why he did .....IF LIN is as good as he is playing then you have all NBA teams and their coaches who ignored him....
    again dantonio played him

If i ever see TD on the court again, i'm gonna hunt down antoni and...well you know the rest.GO G_MEN!!
    i would love to see td at the back up 2 guard. tony always play pg, and that sucks for him. maybe the relief of pressure at the 1 spot will help him moving without the ball, and looking for his shot. shump needs to keep taking and making that mid range shot....its the only way wade gets to the rim...me makes you respect his jumper.

Originally Posted by Toons
    secondly, lin said it himself, and i would agree with him over your dantoni conspiracy theory ....idiot
    Are you jpz17?

Superstar

Originally Posted by bash
    I can't help but wonder, we bash pringles so much, but what if he actually had something to do with Lin playing this way ? I dno i mean we saw it with felton last year. just a thought
    No, he has nothing to do with Lin playing this good,Lins game, goes against everything antoni stands for, getting into the paint, going north and south, not east and west, hustle ect ect.

Lets not turn this into another D'antoni debate. Finally starting to see some positives. Hope we build on this. What i wanna see next is more assists and more cohesion. No doubt stat is going to fit perfectly with Lin, he's just what he needed. How do u think they are going to integrate melo though, how will his playstyle fit?

Originally Posted by knicksin60
    Are you jpz17?
    no stupid, i was watching lins post game interview.

No, he has nothing to do with Lin playing this good,Lins game, goes against everything antoni stands for, getting into the paint, going north and south, not east and west, hustle ect ect.
    Yeh i noticed that been pissed off for weeks watching them run east to west with no penetration

I don't mind if TD gets (a few) minutes every game, and I certainly don't mind having Melo healthy, what freakin hate is watching them handle the ball INSTEAD OF LIN. It's Lin's team now. Adjust.

Superstar

28 points. 8 assists.. against a team with a winning record. Those are derrick rose numbers

Veteran

LIN said.....Dantonio's offense is perfect for him....

who really cares........all I know is that we are ALIVE AGAIN......

LIN will connect with Amare....

just leaves the question of Melo....

Originally Posted by skisloper
    He has been in the NBA 2 YEARS......ONLY coach to give him time is Dantonio...

again does not matter why he did .....IF LIN is as good as he is playing then you have all NBA teams and their coaches who ignored him....
    again dantonio played him
    But to be fair, he was behind Steph Curry, Monta Ellis, Kyle Lowry, and Jonny Flynn...where was he getting his mins on those teams?

The Knicks were toiling with Shump and TD, Lin played well against the Rockets....didn't play against the Bulls, played well for a half against the Celtics, didn't play in the second half...set the world on fire against the Nets...and now he's a starter. Plus Tyson said "our guys have trouble staying in front of him in 3 on 3 drills."

It's understandable for Lin to not get in ahead Steph, Monta, and Kyle....but 2 SGs in Shump and TD?

Makes no sense.

But nevertheless, good stuff tonight.