Page 18 of 22 FirstFirst ... 1213141516171819202122 LastLast
Results 256 to 270 of 323

Thread: Utah Jazz @ New York Knicks 2/6 7:30pm

  1. #256
    is the Bo$$ Toons's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2005
    Location
    Bahamas
    Posts
    2,379
    Rep Power
    12

    Default

    dantoni also said in an interview that with no training camp, and a condensed preseason, it was hard for lin to get minutes. it doesent even make sense explaining to you guys....even when we win, you cant give the coach credit. another black sheep that played well was jefferies...he drew 5 charges in one game... coach get a lot of hate for playing jefferies too. jeff guarded all 5 positions tonight.

  2. #257
    Superstar
    Join Date
    Dec 2011
    Posts
    929
    Rep Power
    4

    Default

    Originally Posted by skisloper
    He has been in the NBA 2 YEARS......ONLY coach to give him time is Dantonio...

    again does not matter why he did .....IF LIN is as good as he is playing then you have all NBA teams and their coaches who ignored him....
    again dantonio played him
    If you support antoni that's your opinion, but i don't trust him, we have to get him(antoni) away from LIN, he's gonna try to make him a 3 point specialist, watch.

  3. #258
    Veteran knicksin60's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2010
    Posts
    1,674
    Rep Power
    9

    Default

    Originally Posted by Toons
    no stupid, i was watching lins post game interview.
    You seem to always try to find a way to justify why you're always on D'antoni's left nut.

  4. #259
    Superstar
    Join Date
    Dec 2011
    Posts
    929
    Rep Power
    4

    Default

    Originally Posted by nuckles2k2
    But to be fair, he was behind Steph Curry, Monta Ellis, Kyle Lowry, and Jonny Flynn...where was he getting his mins on those teams?

    The Knicks were toiling with Shump and TD, Lin played well against the Rockets....didn't play against the Bulls, played well for a half against the Celtics, didn't play in the second half...set the world on fire against the Nets...and now he's a starter. Plus Tyson said "our guys have trouble staying in front of him in 3 on 3 drills."

    It's understandable for Lin to not get in ahead Steph, Monta, and Kyle....but 2 SGs in Shump and TD?

    Makes no sense.


    But nevertheless, good stuff tonight.
    Thank u.But we won so i'll leave it at that.

  5. #260
    Veteran Wargames's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2010
    Posts
    1,193
    Rep Power
    8

    Default

    Originally Posted by Toons
    dantoni also said in an interview that with no training camp, and a condensed preseason, it was hard for lin to get minutes. it doesent even make sense explaining to you guys....even when we win, you cant give the coach credit. another black sheep that played well was jefferies...he drew 5 charges in one game... coach get a lot of hate for playing jefferies too. jeff guarded all 5 positions tonight.
    man don't ruin this win by trying to attach it to D'antoni man .... Just be happy the knicks have a PG who looks like a PG. If/when baron heals he and lin could be a good duo.

  6. #261
    Member
    Join Date
    Jan 2012
    Posts
    154
    Rep Power
    3

    Default

    By the way, while i liked Novak on Offense, he is TOO much of a liability on the defensive end, dont think he should play unless chandler is on the field to kinda pick up some slack

  7. #262
    Fundamentally Sound ronoranina's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2010
    Posts
    2,758
    Rep Power
    11

    Default

    Originally Posted by fender0577
    If you support antoni that's your opinion, but i don't trust him, we have to get him(antoni) away from LIN, he's gonna try to make him a 3 point specialist, watch.
    This is THE single dumbest thing I've ever read on KO.com

    Nice man.

  8. #263
    Member Cakalusa's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2004
    Location
    New Hyde Park, NY
    Posts
    69
    Rep Power
    0

    Default

    An NBA team was double teaming Jeremy Lin.

    http://www.cjzero.com/gifs/LinSwag.gif

  9. #264
    is the Bo$$ Toons's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2005
    Location
    Bahamas
    Posts
    2,379
    Rep Power
    12

    Default

    Originally Posted by knicksin60
    You seem to always try to find a way to justify why you're always on D'antoni's left nut.
    no, i just feel that professional athletes know more than us. If Lin says that the coach's system is prefect for him, and that he loves playing for Mike danotni, then im not gonna hate the coach. its just that simple. keep hating bro...when the players play bad, yes im upset, but if the redeem themselves, i have no reason to be upset. Dantoni has a pg that runs the offence, the defense is improving, and im seeing plays...so i have no reason to hate on mda

  10. #265
    Superstar
    Join Date
    Dec 2011
    Posts
    929
    Rep Power
    4

    Default

    Originally Posted by ronoranina
    This is THE single dumbest thing I've heard on KO.com

    Nice man.
    Why was it dumb, antoni has Amare shooting 3's, it's a fact.

  11. #266
    Veteran Wargames's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2010
    Posts
    1,193
    Rep Power
    8

    Default

    Riding him like Sacretariat ..... - D'antoni

  12. #267
    Fundamentally Sound ronoranina's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2010
    Posts
    2,758
    Rep Power
    11

    Default

    Originally Posted by Toons
    no, i just feel that professional athletes know more than us. If Lin says that the coach's system is prefect for him, and that he loves playing for Mike danotni, then im not gonna hate the coach. its just that simple. keep hating bro...when the players play bad, yes im upset, but if the redeem themselves, i have no reason to be upset. Dantoni has a pg that runs the offence, the defense is improving, and im seeing plays...so i have no reason to hate on mda
    Exactly,

    Haterz gonna hate man..

  13. #268
    Veteran knicksin60's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2010
    Posts
    1,674
    Rep Power
    9

    Default

    Originally Posted by Wargames
    man don't ruin this win by trying to attach it to D'antoni man .... Just be happy the knicks have a PG who looks like a PG. If/when baron heals he and lin could be a good duo.
    He is a D'antoni fanboy. Everytime the Knicks are in a period of losing he disappears but miraculously shows up when they win a couple of games to tell everyone how great of a coach D'antoni is.

  14. #269
    BALL DON'T LIE MeloforMayor's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2011
    Location
    Manila, Philippines
    Posts
    1,767
    Rep Power
    9

    Default

    Originally Posted by Wargames
    Riding him like Sacretariat ..... - D'antoni
    Lol, don't know why but that made me laugh.

  15. #270
    Fundamentally Sound ronoranina's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2010
    Posts
    2,758
    Rep Power
    11

    Default

    Originally Posted by fender0577
    Why was it dumb, antoni has Amare shooting 3's, it's a fact.
    Because you showed no understanding of how MDA wants his PG to play with that comment.

Similar Threads

  1. the PO
    By 6thman in forum NY Knicks
    Replies: 22
    Last Post: Jan 25, 2012, 20:10
  2. These Knicks May not be together Much Longer
    By Oakman88 in forum NY Knicks
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: Jan 28, 2011, 09:03
  3. Christmas Day: Bulls @ Knicks
    By jpz17 in forum NY Knicks
    Replies: 66
    Last Post: Dec 26, 2010, 11:41
  4. NY Knicks 09-10 Schedule
    By chandlerlee4 in forum NY Knicks
    Replies: 5
    Last Post: Aug 05, 2009, 06:57
  5. Looking back on the 2003-04 Knicks season
    By metrocard in forum NY Knicks
    Replies: 13
    Last Post: Jun 28, 2008, 21:10

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •