Utah Jazz @ New York Knicks 2/6 7:30pm

skisloper

Starter
just think that Lin couldve had 10 dimes in that first half if Jeffries would not miss the easy layups and Tyson wouldve played more mins

AMARE will excel with LIN.....just wonder where Melo fits in....
Loved his decision to pass up the three and ally oop chandler....then realized it was due to the groin

ronoranina

Fundamentally Sound
The entire NBA overlooked LIN........Knicks signed him...and no matter what the reason DANTONIO played him and now started him....

Every NBA team could have used this guy and chose not to.

Credit or No Credit....Only NBA coach to give LIN a shot is Dantonio...

NOT A FAN OF DANTONIO.......But there is enough crap to rag on him for and this is not one of them.......Timing is everything no matter who it got here

+1 Combine desperation with serendipity and you get Lin getting extended minutes on Sat.

The kid had been playing his ass off in practice tho from what I hear. You gotta give him credit.

When a guy's torching all your other guards in practice and running your O the way it's supposed to be run the decision becomes easy, but nervous and risky too I'd imagine.

KingofNy

Starter
Could you imagine being Novak this season and watching your team lose game after game and miss shot after shot and NOT EVEN GET A CHANCE TO HELP until now? I'd be pissed.

ronoranina

Fundamentally Sound
NO! Antoni should not benefit from this. He totally overlooked Lin and when his job was on the line he just played him. Antoni can take NO credit for this.

Its really funny how much you hate MDA..

I actually lol'd hard at this post.

Correct answer: the coach will get some credit. :thumbsup:

nyk_nyk

All Star
This is hard to watch with Jeffries taking all these shots. He really thinks he's the man out there lol wtf

iJoe

Rotation player
Wish we could see some Jordan in the game :(

Harris is definitely trying to bully Lin.... lets see how Lin responds