Utah Jazz @ New York Knicks 2/6 7:30pm

YuvalNYC

Rotation player
those Lin jerseys are gonna be sellin like hotcakes!!

wow its so great enjoying watching the knicks play ... finally some quality NYK basketball.

iJoe

Rotation player
Great game! Was fun watching the team actually move the ball around and hustling.

Jeremy Lin is special. I LOVE that he doesn't back down after a mistake. He fights back even harder the next possession.

MeloforMayor

BALL DON'T LIE
That was a fun game. Another career high for Lin! Against a pretty good defensive team in Utah too! Asians represent! lol

Toons

is the Bo$$
Lin made a fan out of me. Maybe all dantonio needed was a pg...
imagine
lin
wilson chandler
gallinari
david lee
tyson chandler

Crazy⑧s

Evacuee
This game meant so much.

Who needs the on court demeanors of STAT & Melo when you have Jefferies and Lin to supplant them?

Absolutely amazing.

fender0577

Rotation player
Lin made a fan out of me. Maybe all dantonio needed was a pg...
imagine
lin
wilson chandler
gallinari
david lee
tyson chandler
No, this is all the more reason he (antoni) should be gone, Lin was here the whole time, it's just that antoni is to stubborn to change what's not working.

Toons

is the Bo$$
Post game interview on now: Lin praising Daintoni's system, saying its a system he fits into etc.

NYk_Reloaded718

★KNICKS-TAPE★
Adrena[LIN]e Leads us back to 500 no reason we shouldn't win our next 6 games wizards,lakers,minny,raptors,kings, and hornets up next or at least 5 out of 6 of these games. Lakers could give us a little trouble.

bash

Benchwarmer
No, this is all the more reason he (antoni) should be gone, Lin was here the whole time, it's just that antoni is to stubborn to change what's not working.
I can't help but wonder, we bash pringles so much, but what if he actually had something to do with Lin playing this way ? I dno i mean we saw it with felton last year. just a thought

Toons

is the Bo$$

stubborn? he gave the dude the starting position after one a few good games in garbage time. the coach obviously has confidence in him.