Utah Jazz @ New York Knicks 2/6 7:30pm

BachaCho

Benchwarmer
Tyson bascially has to step up tonight and tell his team the deal... I think we could win this game still honestly just need to not let Douglas run point, keep up with the D and Lin has to be in the majority of the game

nyk_nyk

All Star
Playing in this system has really ruined Walker's natural game. I'm sure only a few people will understand what I mean.

NYk_Reloaded718

★KNICKS-TAPE★
Lin looking impressive, what i also noticed about him is he's a smart defender very under rated in that category.

c0leworld

Benchwarmer
So happy I picked up Jeremy Lin in fantasy. Chandler gone till at least the 3rd quarter makes me sad. Hopefulyl Jerome Jordan can run the pick and roll with Lin now. Maybe even jeffries. Lin is amazing though, very very smart player.

portega1968

El Cacique
Babu-Finger-Wag1.gif

...btw, what did you mean remember Flutie & Johnson?

Conventional wisdom at that time questioned whether Flutie could consistently lead his team better than the desugnated stud, but the underdog came out on top proving the naysayers wrong. Not exactly the same, but I'm rooting for the underdog over the vet.

Weissenberg

Grid or Riot
Tyson another foul... seriously, they should review the call. C'mon refs, have a little understanding for an undergoing franchise!