Shawn Williams was Purple Drank...Steve Novak is...

metrocard

Legend
fddfdgg.jpg

R.I.P Purple Drank.

Hello Grape Juice.

Paul1355

All Star
Novak better get some more minutes before I assainate MIke D for another bone head move by benching a player that deserves minutes.

first Lin being wasted and now Novak comes through after Mike D never gave him a lick.
Play Novak!

petescud

Starter
Maybe its a blessing that Melo had an injury and BD had a setback. At least Dantoni played Novak and Lin substantial minutes. These guys can play Dantoni

nyk_nyk

All Star
Novak better get some more minutes before I assainate MIke D for another bone head move by benching a player that deserves minutes.

first Lin being wasted and now Novak comes through after Mike D never gave him a lick.
Play Novak!

Novak should only be used as a situational player. He has 1 great skill but you have to know when to use it. He doesn't need to log big minutes.

Same goes for Jeffries.

Novak should only be used as a situational player. He has 1 great skill but you have to know when to use it. He doesn't need to log big minutes.

Same goes for Jeffries.

Novak should play as much as he did last night, every game, filling in at the 3 or the 4 for offense.

jefferies to be honest with you is impressing the hell out of me and should post 30 minutes a game until further notice.

he is rebounding the ball

5 offensive foul charges ?????

thats like 5 blocks

not to mention his shot selection has been pristine, he is only shooting when wide open, no more silliness.

and he is leading on the floor, keep every one on the same page,

the jazz made several runs last night

and jefferies calmed every one, these youngsters, and kept them focused on the task at hand, with amare out, melo out, and chandler in foul trouble, against a team that predicates itself on intererior offense, with jefferson and millsap, jefferies was in the paint on every play making something good happen, leading to many of the fast break exploitations of the knicks aka WU-LIN CLAN.

personally while melo is out, i wouldnt mind seeing a starting line up of LIN, Fields, Jefferies, Amare, Chandler.

with Novak, Shump, Walker, Jordan off the bench.

Paul1355

All Star

Same goes for Jeffries.

as long as we suck from 3 point land Novak should get as many minutes required. Honestly who is money from behind the arc besides Novak?

yea my point exactly....Walker is inconsitent and plays stupid on defense and gets in foul trouble. Melo is hurt so no one else can hit a 3 and Mike D's system is about the pick and roll and the 3 point shot.

Paul1355

All Star
Novak should play as much as he did last night, every game, filling in at the 3 or the 4 for offense.

jefferies to be honest with you is impressing the hell out of me and should post 30 minutes a game until further notice.

he is rebounding the ball

5 offensive foul charges ?????

thats like 5 blocks

not to mention his shot selection has been pristine, he is only shooting when wide open, no more silliness.

and he is leading on the floor, keep every one on the same page,

the jazz made several runs last night

and jefferies calmed every one, these youngsters, and kept them focused on the task at hand, with amare out, melo out, and chandler in foul trouble, against a team that predicates itself on intererior offense, with jefferson and millsap, jefferies was in the paint on every play making something good happen, leading to many of the fast break exploitations of the knicks aka WU-LIN CLAN.

personally while melo is out, i wouldnt mind seeing a starting line up of LIN, Fields, Jefferies, Amare, Chandler.

with Novak, Shump, Walker, Jordan off the bench.

30 minutes a game?

I dont know bro, your saying you want 30 minutes with one man down on offense. When Jeffries plays you suffer on offense.

30 minutes is alot.

depends on how he does in the game I guess. Losing Harrelson is a killer but last night in the 3rd quarter Al Jefferson was destroying us and Jeffries couldn't stop him, moments like that u HAVE to bring in Jerome Jordan.

We should play Jordan atleast 5-10 minutes a game while Amare is out.

Play Jeffries and Novak in the same lineup so we have some offensive punch while Jeffires is in there.

CoolRunnings

Benchwarmer
..... just a shooter.

He's what so many on the forum mistakenly thought Gallo was.

I would argue he's more than a shooter at this point. If Lin isn't a fluke, which I'm hoping he's not, look for him to get a few more minutes with Lin style of play. A penetrating pg greatest asset is a good, consistent shooter.

ronoranina

Fundamentally Sound
I would argue he's more than a shooter at this point. If Lin isn't a fluke, which I'm hoping he's not, look for him to get a few more minutes with Lin style of play. A penetrating pg greatest asset is a good, consistent shooter.

based on what?

CoolRunnings

Benchwarmer
based on what?

I was kind of joking about him being more than a shooter. I was really trying to get to the point that he will become handy with Lin's style of play. He could be like a Bruce Bowen/ Tony Parker kind of thing minus the defense.

Also with him becoming a threat from deep it will create more space for amare and tyson.