Page 1 of 8 1234567 ... LastLast
Results 1 to 15 of 112

Thread: Lin Conquest Gallery

  1. #1
    Moderator
    CoolClyde's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Location
    Bronx
    Posts
    2,464
    Rep Power
    20

    Default Lin Conquest Gallery

    In honor of those mutilated by Jeremy Lin



    (idea thread c/o Crazy 8's, photoshop by CoolClyde)

  2. #2
    Evacuee Crazy⑧s's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2008
    Location
    日本
    Posts
    6,486
    Rep Power
    27

    Default

    Haha! You did it, CoolC!

    That's awesome!

    This is one of the reasons this site rocks the Casbah, CoolClyde's creative flair!

    Get Devin Harris in the OP and hope that John Wall is next.

    CLASSIC Clyde!

    Thanks, Cobra.

  3. #3
    Veteran Sprewell-Houston's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2011
    Location
    Germany/Mount Vernon NY
    Posts
    1,357
    Rep Power
    5

    Default

    Need to add Devin Harris and Earl Watson too

  4. #4
    Moderator
    CoolClyde's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Location
    Bronx
    Posts
    2,464
    Rep Power
    20

    Default Devin Harris - Utah Jazz - Lin Conquest!


  5. #5
    Evacuee Crazy⑧s's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2008
    Location
    日本
    Posts
    6,486
    Rep Power
    27

    Default

    ^

    ! Harris is even better! May I add these to my GT, CC, PP?

  6. #6
    Superstar KnicksWillRiseAgain's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2010
    Location
    Brooklyn, NY
    Posts
    1,164
    Rep Power
    6

    Default

    I made a Jeremy Lin mix of his slaughter on Deron Williams? Idk if it would go here but eh what the f*ck here it is anyway

    [Only registered and activated users can see links. ]

  7. #7
    Evacuee Crazy⑧s's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2008
    Location
    日本
    Posts
    6,486
    Rep Power
    27

    Default

    Originally Posted by KnicksWillRiseAgain
    I made a Jeremy Lin mix of his slaughter on Deron Williams? Idk if it would go here but eh what the f*ck here it is anyway

    [Only registered and activated users can see links. ]
    That was awesome! If I may be so bold, I think that if you could add the commentary, some amplified crowd cries to that, it'd be way sweeter.

    Nice one!

  8. #8
    Superstar KnicksWillRiseAgain's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2010
    Location
    Brooklyn, NY
    Posts
    1,164
    Rep Power
    6

    Default

    Originally Posted by Crazy⑧s
    That was awesome! If I may be so bold, I think that if you could add the commentary, some amplified crowd cries to that, it'd be way sweeter.

    Nice one!
    Yeah lol I know man I wanted to do the "Jeremy! Jeremy!" chants at the begining but Sony Vegas is so weird when it comes to audio Im still figuring it out. Im doing a Tyson Chandler mix call "For whom the block tolls" so hopefully i have it figured out by then.

  9. #9
    Evacuee Crazy⑧s's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2008
    Location
    日本
    Posts
    6,486
    Rep Power
    27

    Default

    Originally Posted by KnicksWillRiseAgain
    Yeah lol I know man I wanted to do the "Jeremy! Jeremy!" chants at the begining but Sony Vegas is so weird when it comes to audio Im still figuring it out. Im doing a Tyson Chandler mix call "For whom the block tolls" so hopefully i have it figured out by then.
    Looking forward to it! It's people with a creative want, like yourself, that should be doing game threads.

    I'll be stepping down from the GT making soon, feel free to take the reins.

  10. #10
    Superstar KnicksWillRiseAgain's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2010
    Location
    Brooklyn, NY
    Posts
    1,164
    Rep Power
    6

    Default

    Originally Posted by Crazy⑧s
    Looking forward to it! It's people with a creative want, like yourself, that should be doing game threads.

    I'll be stepping down from the GT making soon, feel free to take the reins.
    Sounds dope. I used to do a few back in the day, maybe I'll make a return next week

  11. #11
    Member
    Join Date
    Apr 2011
    Posts
    497
    Rep Power
    4

    Default

    i'll be expecting videos following every epic lin performance

    seriously, thats awesome. i wish i could do that.

  12. #12
    Moderator
    CoolClyde's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Location
    Bronx
    Posts
    2,464
    Rep Power
    20

    Default

    Originally Posted by Crazy⑧s
    ^

    ! Harris is even better! May I add these to my GT, CC, PP?
    Yarrr, do what you will with them, ya crazy pirate!

  13. #13
    SWAGABURY KingStarbury3's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2009
    Location
    Chinabury
    Posts
    3,313
    Rep Power
    21

    Default

    Lol this is hilarious....you might as well add Douglas, Bibby, and Baron Davis to the list. Baron wont be starting whenever hes healthy now, Lin is a legit MVP candidate

  14. #14
    Super Moderator RunningJumper's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Posts
    3,994
    Rep Power
    15

    Default

    Originally Posted by KingStarbury3
    you might as well add Douglas, Bibby, and Baron Davis to the list.
    LOL

    Hilarious stuff, Crazy and CoolClyde.

  15. #15
    TYPE-A Red's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Location
    NYC
    Posts
    2,308
    Rep Power
    14

    Thumbs up

    Originally Posted by CoolClyde
    In honor of those mutilated by Jeremy Lin


    25pts,7ast,2stl 2/4 vs NJ
    (idea thread c/o Crazy 8's, photoshop by CoolClyde)
    **** is hot!

    Gotta add that stat line too...

    maybe date


Similar Threads

  1. Photo Gallery
    By rady in forum Site Feedback
    Replies: 4
    Last Post: Dec 26, 2004, 20:41

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •