Lin Conquest Gallery

KingofNy

Starter
I was feeling this thread but you shouldn't even have Kobe on there Lin didn't score on Kobe.

It should just be Fish and Blake

The game was ALL Kobe vs. Lin and he SCORED more, had 6 more assists, 1 more steal, and WON the game for the Knicks. Nuff said. Lin mounted Kobe straight up.

Wargames

Starter
xtb1w.jpg

Crazy⑧s

Evacuee
I was feeling this thread but you shouldn't even have Kobe on there Lin didn't score on Kobe.

It should just be Fish and Blake

Well, considering it came down to a shootout when the W was hanging in the balance, Lin takes the prize!

Come on now, it's legitimate.

yellow-snake-76946d.jpg
>
black-mamba_767_600x450.jpg

pakopako

Benchwarmer
I made em real fast Crazy8... Wanted them out there. Not the cleanest but it works! What an awesome game tonight!

Actually, we all knew Lin makes a bigger impression on the Knicks than Fisher does on the Lakers; the Kobe-steak picture is more worthwhile. (Especially considering Lin actually outdid Kobe on offense.)

skisloper

Starter
Crazy⑧s;204924 said:
Well, considering it came down to a shootout when the W was hanging in the balance, Lin takes the prize!

Come on now, it's legitimate.

yellow-snake-76946d.jpg
>
black-mamba_767_600x450.jpg

I am not good with animation but can someone creatw a Spike Lin

KingCharles34

All Star
Linbury had the better game...Rubio had turnovers down the stretch. Lin hit the game winning freethrow, both of them shot the same percentage but Lin had 8 more points and they both had 8 assists. Lin also had 4 more rebounds then Rubio, the only negative was that he had 4 more turnovers but still Lin with the Win. Time to put Rubyhoe on the wall

MeloforMayor

BALL DON'T LIE
Linbury had the better game...Rubio had turnovers down the stretch. Lin hit the game winning freethrow, both of them shot the same percentage but Lin had 8 more points and they both had 8 assists. Lin also had 4 more rebounds then Rubio, the only negative was that he had 4 more turnovers but still Lin with the Win. Time to put Rubyhoe on the wall

Then its decided. Off with his head!!!!!!!!!

At this rate every PG in the league is gonna be mounted. lol

And Ridnour 2 he got his ankles broken by Super Lintendo

Crazy⑧s

Evacuee
It's a close one, but the better stat line and victory prevail.

OFF WITH HIS HEAD!

:eek:ff-topic:Gotta say, Love is one of the dullest big number players I've seen.:barf:

MeloforMayor

BALL DON'T LIE
Crazy⑧s;205530 said:
It's a close one, but the better stat line and victory prevail.

OFF WITH HIS HEAD!

:eek:ff-topic:Gotta say, Love is one of the dullest big number players I've seen.:barf:

Agreed. 28 points and I can't remember one basket he made.

KingofNy

Starter

:beer: LOL Knickswillrise! Rubio looks just like spaniard Mister Tumnus and he looks even nicer mounted along with all these other PG's that have tasted the wrath of LinSanity!