Lin Conquest Gallery

Sons of Thunder

Benchwarmer
I was feeling this thread but you shouldn't even have Kobe on there Lin didn't score on Kobe.

It should just be Fish and Blake

Kobe actually started guarding Lin down the stretch with the game hanging in the balance...and got burned. This after he scoffed at reporters bringing up the idea of guarding Lin if the game was on the line. :gony:

KingofNy

Starter
ahahaaaaa! Ringo Rubio decapitato! nice!
el lin does it agin!

Heck yea man... Don't know if you guys play NBA 2k12 on xbox but they updated their rosters.... Jeremy Lin is now rated 92
eek.gif
up from 58! :thumbsup:

MeloforMayor

BALL DON'T LIE
Heck yea man... Don't know if you guys play NBA 2k12 on xbox but they updated their rosters.... Jeremy Lin is now rated 92
eek.gif
up from 58! :thumbsup:

Just fired up 2K12 and Lin is rated at 56. Haha, nice try though. For a second there I believed it, but then I realized 92 is too low for the Taiwanese Tiger(?)

KingofNy

Starter
Just fired up 2K12 and Lin is rated at 56. Haha, nice try though. For a second there I believed it, but then I realized 92 is too low for the Taiwanese Tiger(?)

Did you run the updates? I got that info off of http://bbs.clutchfans.net/showthread.php?t=215071&page=12 and it's the last post on that page. (Houston Rockets fan forum). I don't know why someone would post that on a Rockets forum and lie about it. Sorry I posted it without actually checking. Either way he deserves to be upgraded.

Also, the link above is a good read to see how Rocket's fans feel about letting Lin slip through their fingers and on top of it make us better in turn with them getting a worse draft pick at the end of the year.

gregnb

Rookie
Cmon!! off with his head! I printed out all these pictures and posted them on the wall in my cube. I'm going to keep adding them as the season goes on. I'll post a picture 2mrw but don't disappoint I want to add more if anyone can have this photoshop job done by then