Lin Conquest Gallery

KingofNy

Starter
Jason Kidd impressed me, not only was he talking and joking with Lin during free throws he came over and congratulated the kid after we won. It's crazy to see the veterans, all stars, and MVP calibre PG's all giving Lin so much respect.

I can't wait for us to play the Bulls and D Rose.

I really didn't want to put Kidd up here because of how much respect he shown Lin during/after the game. I can put him up there though if you guys want?

Forrest17

Rotation player
I really didn't want to put Kidd up here because of how much respect he shown Lin during/after the game. I can put him up there though if you guys want?

As much as I'd love more Lin conquest trophies, I think we are good. The Dirk and Marion heads are more than enough spoils of battle for us today.

Lets be gracious in victory, lol.

smokes

Huge Member
If Lin can perform like he did tonight then I don't think we have to worry about him. Dallas are a good defensive team and Marion can guard PG's as good if not better than Jefferies.

They were forcing him left, doubling him, trapping him, basically every note in that scouting report was etched into the minds of the Mavs defense and he still came up big.

x222 same here.. and chalmers... i hate that guy .. looks so punchable
I hate the smarmy Dwayne Wade

I hate LeBron "I ride Pee Wee Hwerman's bike to the arena" James

I hate that ****ing traitor twat Pat Riley

I hate Chris "riding on Bron and Wade's coat tails" Bosh with his gay screams

i hate the faggot fans who come to the arena 45 minutes late

I hate the arena who sounds like hes getting something shoved in his ass when he says Lebron JAMES!!!!!!!!!!

i hate Eric Spolstra and his pimpley proactive craving face

.....Haslem is ok

I hate that fat lazy **** Eddy Curry who cost us Joakim Noah and LaMarcus Aldridge and did NOTHING here and refused to get in shape but he finally gets in shape for Miami smmfh **** Eddy

I hate EVERYTHING Miami