Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Carmelo sidelined 1-2 weeks

Default Carmelo sidelined 1-2 weeks

[Only registered and activated users can see links. ]

this could be a blessing in disguise, he can also heal his other wounds a little more but we were actually catching a stride.

kinda bitter sweet

Superstar

IDK, i understand what your saying CA7, but he is by far or best option on Offense.With all his short comings, he's still one of the best 3 scorers in the league, we will miss him more than a lot of people think, damn, we need STAT back now immediately.

Originally Posted by CA7

this could be a blessing in disguise, he can also heal his other wounds a little more but we were actually catching a stride.

kinda bitter sweet
    If we play like we did last night we will be just fine.

Amare's out for a couple of days/weeks, Carmelo's out for a week or two, Baron's debut rescheduled, Jorts still weeks away from coming back... not good, not good...

These issues are what makes teams stronger. The guys will get to know each other better. Its a good thing in disguise, really. The guys beat a very good Utah team last night without our best players

★The Floor General★ Knicks4Life_1985's Avatar

Originally Posted by petescud
    These issues are what makes teams stronger. The guys will get to know each other better. Its a good thing in disguise, really. The guys beat a very good Utah team last night without our best players

The game last night reminded me of our team around November-December of last year. I agree this is how you make your team better ( us against world ) the Giants seem to use this well. By the way go #Redskins

Originally Posted by petescud
    I agree. I think we're a better team and much more joyable to watch without Melo and Stoudemire.

I like the fact that the same guys from last night will get a chance against the Lakers...they played really well and fought their tails off. Chandler as the sole leader is quite cool too, he's a real leader and should be team captain anyway.

Finally I can root for the Knicks again from the bottom of my heart.....if only Melo and STAT could stay away from this franchise for longer than a week

Originally Posted by Sprewell-Houston
    I agree. I think we're a better team and much more joyable to watch without Melo and Stoudemire.

I like the fact that the same guys from last night will get a chance against the Lakers...they played really well and fought their tails off. Chandler as the sole leader is quite cool too, he's a real leader and should be team captain anyway.

Finally I can root for the Knicks again from the bottom of my heart.....if only Melo and STAT could stay away from this franchise for longer than a week
    whoa my dude your gettin carried away your saying

Lin-Shumpert-Fields-Jeffries-Chandler can compete for an NBA Championship.....please tell me you're trollin, you gotta be trollin

Superstar

Originally Posted by CA7
    whoa my dude your gettin carried away your saying

Lin-Shumpert-Fields-Jeffries-Chandler can compete for an NBA Championship.....please tell me you're trollin, you gotta be trollin
    I was going to say the same thing, but i'll sit back and watch this thread, explode into 10 pages of people saying were a better team, with out 2 perennial all stars, SMH.

Originally Posted by fender0577
    I was going to say the same thing, but i'll sit back and watch this thread, explode into 10 pages of people saying were a better team, with out 2 perennial all stars, SMH.
    lmao its only a matter of time

melo obviously doesnt draw enough attention from defenses for mda's genius and perfect system to work. and wtf is with all this working to get off a good shot? those are precious seconds that could be used seeing the offense after picking up a dribble and getting trapped. SMH he needs to shoot quicker and from farther out.

Originally Posted by CA7

kinda bitter sweet
    it puts so much pressure on Lin....but Lin with Amare opens up the floor.

Plus with Melo out I want to see some more Steve Novak. Hopefully these 1-2 weeks will put Novak in the rotation for good.

Veteran

How can anyone be happy melo and Amare are out....

U see what this Lin kid can do and we finally have a shot to have our team gel...

unbeleivablly foolish

River Rocks, Port Rich (Rio Piedras, Puerto Rico PUNETA!!!)

Originally Posted by Sprewell-Houston

not funny.. you sniffing clorox bro?

When STAT comes back we will be more than just fine.
    STAT with a PG is dangerous and can carry the team like last year and with Chandler were even dirtier
    Melo needs to heal up and be ready because he play recently sucked compared to the Melo we traded for.