Forum/Thread Chaos

CoolRunnings

Benchwarmer
I don't mean to disrespect anyone or call out people but the last couple of weeks this forum has been chaos. People are posting really dumb threads. Way too many trade threads which Rady made a sticky for. Way to many damn Mike D'antoni threads its annoying. I know people are excited about Jeremy Lin but we do not need 15 appperciation threads for the guy.

Maybe people don't know forum etiquette:

-Read before you post
-Try not to repeat people and post original stuff
-Only open threads that are relevant to the knicks
-Don't attack posters

In all there are some posters on here who should be banned and never welcomed back. I'm not going to mention there names but they have ruined this place for me.

Last edited:

portega1968

El Cacique
I'm not going to mention there names but they have ruined this place for me.

lebron-james-cry.jpg

I respect and appreciate everything you said in your thread, and you are right ...

except for the last sentence which really scored a 10 on the drama scale

CoolRunnings

Benchwarmer
lebron-james-cry.jpg

I respect and appreciate everything you said in your thread, and you are right ...

except for the last sentence which really scored a 10 on the drama scale

hahahahaha...I guess so. Well I read this at work to kill time and the last couple of weeks its been really weak around here. People are straight trolling. I have been on the forum for 2 years and only have about 100 posts. I try to post meaningful things.

unloopme

Benchwarmer
I'll watch my language from now on...but I will coninue to call our "coach" 'Asstoni.

I'm new, but I do notice MUCH negativity here sometimes, and most of these trade threads are straight up garbage.

Last edited:

iSaYughh

Starter
I don't mind the profanity. KO's roots are in quality posters having it with the occasional rumble and battle. It's all good for me, so long as it's not watching unoriginal tards battling each other.

But I agree 100% that the forum was very annoying for a bit -- mainly out of it being boring bc of what you stated: same ol lame threads popping up, either from bumps or repeating the same shit, and the same ol mantras and parroted phrases just getting posted over and over again, like a mob and herd-mentality.

Not reading before you post is a timeless crime from some ppl on here, but at least you then get to laugh and read Crazy8's laying a witty smack down on them. :beer:

elcol

Rotation player
forum is getting childish, people have nothing to say so they argue and talk shit for no reason.. +repped

CoolRunnings

Benchwarmer
Trillion vs. Metro amongst other things, ahh the good ol' days.

O I was around for that. I read for awhile before I started posting. I think you guys are looking too much into the cursing. My point in making this thread was to stop the BS threads and lets talk knicks. Way too many dumb trade threads, that are highly unlikely and straight stupid. The Mike D'antoni threads are getting out of hand, everyday there seems to be a new thread repeating the same old stuff. On the other hand, now the new trend is talking about J.Lin, and I understand we're all excited about the kid, but we don't need 5 different threads expressing our thoughts.

If we all relay our thoughts to appropriate threads and keep it organized this forum would be great. For example, if you hate D'antoni and want to express your opinion go to that paticular thread and post freely. If you have some ridicoulous trade idea post it in the sticky.

They're are some people I look for to reading like Clyde, Running Jumper, Crazy8 and countless others, but with all these threads its tough.

Crazy⑧s

Evacuee
Who art thou Blomeo?

Maybe people don't know forum etiquette:

The brilliant part of knicksonline.com is that etiquette is created and dictated by the posters themselves. Rady is to be thanked for that, IMO, and whether or not this site has been ruined for YOU (WGAF?) because of that is null, invalid, void. :lol:

I really think that someone who has been on the site for 2 years and has 104 posts, @ 0.15 posts per day, attempting to govern the site is pretty damn bold, to be honest.

-Read before you post
-Don't curse
-Try not to repeat people and post original stuff
-Only open threads that are relevant to the knicks
-Don't attack posters

-Read before you post - Definitely true. The site is rife with skim readers.

-Don't curse - **** that shit! They're only words, and they amplify points and can be used very well. Profanity = necessity.

-Try not to repeat people and post original stuff - I'll be keeping an eye on you for that one. Having said that, by the way, are you actively reading enough to determine that there's plagiarism on board the good ship, KO? 0.15 posts per day would indicate that you're not an active member. PUN.

-Only open threads that are relevant to the knicks - There are other forums for this, you do realize.

-Don't attack posters - It's a fine line, but some deserve it. Some are also masters of the slander, and the free reign on here makes for some good times in this regard.

In all there are some posters on here who should be banned and never welcomed back. I'm not going to mention there names but they have ruined this place for me.

Again, 0.15 posts per day! Are you practicing being a mother because of an upcoming nip and tuck? Perhaps you'd care for some cheese with that whine of yours? Sand in the labia?

All in all, this seems like a superfluous effort on your behalf because you just don't get the way this boat rocks.

And trust me, compared to other sites, this boat rocks the bestest.

Not reading before you post is a timeless crime from some ppl on here, but at least you then get to laugh and read Crazy8's laying a witty smack down on them. :beer:

HAHA! Sup, ZEKE? I'm not that much of a smack moose, am I? :lol: I suppose I am. :lol:

CoolRunnings

Benchwarmer
Crazy⑧s;203477 said:
The brilliant part of knicksonline.com is that etiquette is created and dictated by the posters themselves. Rady is to be thanked for that, IMO, and whether or not this site has been ruined for YOU (WGAF?) because of that is null, invalid, void. :lol:

I really think that someone who has been on the site for 2 years and has 104 posts, @ 0.15 posts per day, attempting to govern the site is pretty damn bold, to be honest.

-Read before you post - Definitely true. The site is rife with skim readers.

-Don't curse - **** that shit! They're only words, and they amplify points and can be used very well. Profanity = necessity.

-Try not to repeat people and post original stuff - I'll be keeping an eye on you for that one. Having said that, by the way, are you actively reading enough to determine that there's plagiarism on board the good ship, KO? 0.15 posts per day would indicate that you're not an active member. PUN.

-Only open threads that are relevant to the knicks - There are other forums for this, you do realize.

-Don't attack posters - It's a fine line, but some deserve it. Some are also masters of the slander, and the free reign on here makes for some good times in this regard.

Again, 0.15 posts per day! Are you practicing being a mother because of an upcoming nip and tuck? Perhaps you'd care for some cheese with that whine of yours? Sand in the labia?

All in all, this seems like a superfluous effort on your behalf because you just don't get the way this boat rocks.

And trust me, compared to other sites, this boat rocks the bestest.

HAHA! Sup, ZEKE? I'm not that much of a smack moose, am I? :lol: I suppose I am. :lol:

Right after I just posted I enjoy reading your post. Well where do I begin? I'm not trying to govern the site, it seems to me most of the people who replied agree with a majority of what I had to say.

Why does it matter to you that I post .15 a day? It's bold? Whats bold about it? I'm not talking about you, I'm talking about the posters on here who do dumb things.

"You do realize they're other forums for this?" Yes I do realize, thats why I posted it.

"Having said that, by the way, are you actively reading enough to determine that there's plagiarism on board the good ship, KO? 0.15 posts per day would indicate that you're not an active member. PUN."

I do activily read, and that is why I don't post much. Idk what the point of your post was, or if you were just trying to be funny but calm down. All I was doing was a basic effort to help people out.

CoolRunnings

Benchwarmer
Hahah you guys are looking way too much in the cursing thing. What I really meant was a situation like metro and trillion when they were using racial slurs and stuff like that. Agian I'm not here to be perfect just a simple suggestion, if its not welcome its not a big deal I'm not loosing any sleep.

Every one is over reacting

this forum is awesome

always has been

if some one wants to duplicate an appreciation thread, then let them do it,
if some one curses as long as it is not demonstrative let them do it

if some one attacks a poster; then I would have to assume the initial poster said something dumb and worth being attacked lol

grown man stuff here

relax

stop with the sorority nonsense

and post away

Knicks4Life_1985

★The Floor General★
I have been a member of numerous forums the fighting / cursing is light considering the trash people put on here. I myself have been going back and forth with that moron Shizzee for the past two weeks which I would not normally do.

I am like you Cool only login while I am at work and it does get old seeing 15 threads with the same topic. I liken this to people wanting to feel more important or as if they are breaking news. If you take the time to scroll down and read prior to making a thread this can be corrected. However without an active moderator there is no way to actually police it. After being here for some time I just come to understand that this is the way it is going to be lol.

Back to work I go:2cents: