Shadon Anderson

rady

Administrator
Staff member
Isiah Thomas is so committed to removing Shandon Anderson from his life that he is willing to give him $24 million not to play basketball. According to a Knicks source, Thomas informed the veteran guard not to report to work come Monday, the first official day of training camp. That move would appear to be a first step in negotiating a buyout agreement with Anderson, who has three years remaining on his contract worth $24 million. However, Thomas, the Knicks' president, said last night that the team has no plans to "give money for nothing." "There will not be a buyout," Thomas added. "You can count on that."
http://www.knicksonline.com/0304/getart.php?id=1266

youadmireme2

Benchwarmer
Yea, this is a good thing i guess... but wierd for sure.
Hopefully there could be a change and I think if anderson shows up to camp and stuff there will be a lot of bad noise in the clubhouse

Trin_Starr

Starter
When you have discovered a cancer, you must remove as soon as possible to prevent it from becoming even worse, no matter how much you have to pay!

dasilva1079

Benchwarmer
There is no way the Knicks are buying Anderson out, its just too much money and I can't think of one team that would take that BUM...only chance I see is if he is added in a Kurt Thomas trade. Now what I found interesting was that comment in one of the articles about him being on the roster but not being allowed near the team....NOT THAT WOULD BE SOME SHIT I WOULD LIKE TO SEE...LOL

rady

Administrator
Staff member
"There will not be a buyout," Thomas added. "You can count on that."

nope, there won't be any buyouts, isiah will find a spot for him, maybe water boy?

youadmireme2

Benchwarmer
yeai found that interesting also, as if anderson were a trouble maker...
I like Rasheed Wallace, but IT would rather have Wallace around his players than Anderson... weird to me but whatever...
Imagine there were a huge fight and the rest of the team beat up shandon

newmove

Rotation player
rady said:
nope, there won't be any buyouts, isiah will find a spot for him, maybe water boy?
:tongue: :lol:
Damn, that's great!
"Ay, Shandon, get ready! Steph's out for a minute, bring him a Gatorade and a towel! Hurry up man!"
:lol: