Marbury Taking A Train In China

knicks1183

Benchwarmer
Even though he as an ol vaseline eatin ass *&^**&, Im happy to see starbury looking sane with some clarity. He def seems like hes enjoying his time there and from the other clips i viewed of him playing in the cba, he made playing against the chinese look like anyone of us playing against some preteens.

CoolClyde

chanbury choo choo train

that was very cool, thanks.
Starbury in China would be a remarkable reality show, I've never seen
ANY American's typical life in China; seeing Starbury there, lean and lucid,
was highly entertaining. I watched a few of the clips, other than Starbury talking english,
it's all chinese to me. I'm happy and sorry for him at the same time. more power to Steph.
maybe Crazy 8's will do a reality show from there one day?

portega1968

El Cacique
he earned his seat? he should've let one of the ladies have the seat

I'm guessing chivalry isn't in his vocabulary

SMH

fender0577

Rotation player
Antoni, did him dirty, i don't care what anyone says.We could have used him that year, and to do him like that was foul, trade the guy, don't embarrass him to make a point.At that point we could have at least gotten something back for him.

Knicks4Life_1985

★The Floor General★
We could have used him this year. Yall cats say what you want about all the weird shit he is a Real Knick. Still is in my opinion , just because of all the shit that went down ( laker game in stands etc ) it does not take away the fact that the guy wanted to win for our hometown.