Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Carmelo Anthony Is In The Twilight Of his Career

Originally Posted by portega1968
    some fans are in the twilight of their mental health

Funny, but wrong. You can't call someone a "has-been" if they were never there to begin with.

I'd wait to see how Anthony turns out at the end of the year, not the beginning.

some fans are in the twilight of their mental health

Melo needs to focus on strengthening his core and bringing down the fat% on his body, but other than that, he is primed for great moments!!!
    Yeah I noticed that too, his head always looks fat.

Nutrition really shouldn't be a problem for him though, he could just ask for a diet plan and let his chef cook 3 meals a day in accordance with the plan.

This is something Amar'e does very well, he obviously follows some type of diet plan and his chef 'Maxiell' or whatever dude's name is (saw pics of him on Amar'es Twitter) cooks for him.

Amar'e is always ripped at about 8% body fat.

I guess Melo is somewhere between 14% and 18% true bodyfat (caliper method, not these inaccurate bodyfat-scales).

Come on Melo - it's not that hard, just leave the junk food out and get a decent chef who'll cook a lot of chicken, fish and lean meat for you with veggies, good fats (like olive oil) and the occasional fist size portion of pasta or rice.

I did it myself once, went from 21% bodyfat to 9,8% in 10 weeks and I didn't have a chef, had to cook every meal myself

River Rocks, Port Rich (Rio Piedras, Puerto Rico PUNETA!!!)

Originally Posted by Sprewell-Houston
    Yeah I noticed that too, his head always looks fat.

Nutrition really shouldn't be a problem for him though, he could just ask for a diet plan and let his chef cook 3 meals a day in accordance with the plan.

This is something Amar'e does very well, he obviously follows some type of diet plan and his chef 'Maxiell' or whatever dude's name is (saw pics of him on Amar'es Twitter) cooks for him.

Amar'e is always ripped at about 8% body fat.

I guess Melo is somewhere between 14% and 18% true bodyfat (caliper method, not these inaccurate bodyfat-scales).

Come on Melo - it's not that hard, just leave the junk food out and get a decent chef who'll cook a lot of chicken, fish and lean meat for you with veggies, good fats (like olive oil) and the occasional fist size portion of pasta or rice.

I did it myself once, went from 21% bodyfat to 9,8% in 10 weeks and I didn't have a chef, had to cook every meal myself
    As a matter of fact, Carmelo eats very healthy and, according to this website (which may be more marketing than fact, who knows) trains hard:

[Only registered and activated users can see links. ]

However, something seems wrong... he just doesn't look as cut as Amare, Wade, Lebron, Shump, etc

[Only registered and activated users can see links. ]
    Carmelo Anthony is not only one of the best basketball players in the world but also one of the hardest working. At 6’8, 236 lbs. and 8% [Only registered and activated users can see links. ] Anthony is a “genetic freak” according to his strength and conditioning coach, Stephen Hess. Hess trains with Anthony day in and day out to prepare him for the long and strenuous NBA season.
    This article has to be either BS or just old. There is no way he's at 8% body fat. He definitely needs to get some tips from STAT on lowering his body fat%, he looks chubby and not cut. You sir get a rep point, I'm glad somebody finally mentioned his body fat%.

Superstar

Melo needs to start taking better care of himself or else I have a feeling like hes going to keep getting injured like this.

Everyone is worried about Amar'e getting injured but honestly at this point I have more faith that Amar'e will stay heathy because he seems much more dedicated to keeping his body in the best shape possible.