The OFFICIAL Jeremy Lin nickname thread

unloopme

Benchwarmer
As much as I appreciate the props, I did not come up with "Hustle Lin".
I usurped the name from an Almost Famous 718 post. props to him.

I propose: "Cunning Lin Guy"

OR

Spike Lin
You deserve props regardless just for being you bro, and using words like "usurped." :smokin:

unloopme

Benchwarmer
Linception

A drive..within a drive..within a drive
That is TIGHT. F'ed up thing is only Harvard grads or dudes that watch mad movies will get it. But that is worthy of a :thumbsup: fusho.

On another note, time to replace that Felton av with a Lin, asap!

amazinz5

Benchwarmer
That is TIGHT. F'ed up thing is only Harvard grads or dudes that watch mad movies will get it. But that is worthy of a :thumbsup: fusho.

On another note, time to replace that Felton av with a Lin, asap!

are you new to the internet? google inception meme...its been done a million times. not trying to take anything away from linception, that was pure genius.

unloopme

Benchwarmer
are you new to the internet? google inception meme...its been done a million times. not trying to take anything away from linception, that was pure genius.
My bad, 1000 apologies, brethren. I did say it was "tight" though...cause it is, and I plan to use it, no doubt. Long live the Lin Dynasty! I'm All-Lin!

Now I bid all my brothers-in-Knicks, adieu....because women await my arrival. Love, peace, and Chick-Lin grease to all my people!

Last edited:

metrocard

Legend
Jeremy Lin nicknames : Lincredible Lin-sanity, Super Lintendo, Linja, LinDiesel, ShaoLin, Lintellingence, Liception, Linsane in the membrane.

amazinz5

Benchwarmer
My bad, 1000 apologies, brethren. I did say it was "tight" though...cause it is, and I plan to use it, no doubt. Long live the Lin Dynasty! I'm All-Lin!

Now I bid all my brothers-in-Knicks, adieu....because women await my arrival. Love, peace, and Chick-Lin grease to all my people!

i dont care i just thought it was funny....theres thousands of people that were barraged with parodies of inception.

Thugball

Benchwarmer
The Linja

White Rice

Yellow mamba

big brain-small dick-big game or BBSDBG

Jeremy Rin

The rinja

yerrow mamba