Harrellson is on a two years rookie contract.
IMO it should look more or less like this:
- cut Bibby to make room for another player,
- sign someone using our room MLE (probably Smith),
- trade Douglas/Balkman/Walker for someone useful (backup PG!) and maybe a pick (probably 2nd round which with our luck isn't that bad),
- sign roster fillers.
- submit a qualifying offer to Landry (locked!),
- resign Lin,
- add our draft pick/picks (backup SF?)
- resign Davis (if useful),
- resign Jeffries (I mean it!).
Stoudemire, Anthony, Chandler, Shumpert, Fields, Smith, Davis, Lin, Jeffries, Harrellson, Jordan, X from Douglas/Walker/Balkman trade, Y and Z - rookies.
Originally Posted by Dzwonsson