Tony Douglas

nyk_nyk

All Star
I don't know if TD can fully recover from this. He will always be 6 feet tall and unable to run a decent point. He's too small to keep in as a SG. He either locks himself away in the offseason and learn how to be a PG or enjoy the last bit of money the Knicks just gave him.

iJoe

Rotation player
Thing is... Douglas has had great games for us in the past. A bad season won't just erase all the positives of the past.

The way Bibby plays, he doesn't set up the offense at all really and basically never drives in and breaks down the defense. He usually just gives up the ball really early and camps on the perimeter.

Basically what I'm saying is, Douglas can do everything Bibby can do but better. Better defense, Bibby is shooting like shiit so Douglas can definitely shoot better like he has in the past and Douglas can actually drive in once in a while.

I really hope its just because Douglas is injured and not some weird favoritism.

Oldtimer

Rotation player
Douglas - Bibby

I too do not quite understand why Bibbyis seeing appreciable minutes and Douglas only garbage time. Douglas is on our books for over $2M next year. I would love to trade him even for an early second round pick. He needs to play and hopefully pick up some value during the remaining games.

YuvalNYC

Rotation player
According to Woddy, with Baron banged up, we're gonna be relying on Bibby and TD...

I think this is pretty much make or break for Toney.. if he wont prove himself now i dont think he'll have a future in the NBA.

I really wanna see the 2010-2011 Toney Douglas.

Last edited: