Moochie

edsonline

Rookie
Moochie hasn't been a pain in the ass like Shandon, but they should get rid of him too. That way the NYK can keep Jamison Brewer and Andre Barrett - two young PGs who may have some upside.

starpula

Benchwarmer
Awesome, someone else who shares some love for Barrett! I`m telling everyone I know that he can be a good NBA player. He`ll hit the open jumper, dish the ball and play pesky D for short spurts. Earl Boykins-esque potential!!!

teslawlo

Benchwarmer
Yeah seriously Barrett deserve a look. Ballhawking Defense, great unselfish passer, and he can knock the shots down too. He deserves a look. So does Herve Lamizana, but he has never played up to his potential.

dasilva1079

Benchwarmer
Been thinking about this and the Knicks definetely need three point guards on the roster. Somebody to be Starbury's back-up and somebody in case of injury to a point. Now if we can't trade moochie to open room for Barrett, I say keep his ass since we need a third point anyways....buyout is just out of the question in my book.

Imiss#33

Benchwarmer
I wonder if Minnesota would take Moochie and Kurt for Wally...the trade would go through from a salary standpoint and it would give Minnesota some frontline depth (behind the CandyMan) and would give them a 3rd point guard (Sam C and Hudson are both injuries waiting to happen).
I think Wally is a good fit for NY...we need another shooter...besides Houston we really don't have any shooters...we have scorers...but we need another outside threat that we can bring off of the bench...Plus, we have too many 4s...we need to get Sweet and Junkyard some good minutes...

Starks_boy

Benchwarmer
If there is a possibility to get wally for KT+moochie, i would say : GO FOR IT !
we definitly have too much PF and need to give sweet the time he needs to develop his game, and with allan's knee, i can feel that we will need a shooter very soon.
go for wally !!!!