Kobe Bryant has absolutely no idea about Linsanity (VIDEO)

Crazy⑧s

Evacuee
Yes!

AlWFwHGCEAQNee9.jpg:large
large

HAHAaaaaaaaaaaaaa! Me likey!:peace::teeth:

Paul1355

All Star
As I said in my previous post before the Lakers game.

Lin is a Christian, Kobe used God's name in vain....and Kobe shots 11-29 and losses with Lin going off for 38 points.

The Lord works in mysterious ways.

Hand writing was on the wall.

fakeknicksfan

Benchwarmer
Kobe has god like basketball skills. But when I listened to his post game interview, I just wanted to rip his arrogant head off. The guy is a dick! I am not lakers' fan, nor knicks' fan. As a matter of fact, I don't like basketball that much. But Compare jeremy and kobe, I can see a humble man with education and a cocky raper. Sometimes it's not all about fancy skills, it matters how these players set up an example to the younger generation. Jeremy lin is someone who I will buy tickets to watch him play. Kobe, he has no class.

RunningJumper

Super Moderator
Kobe has god like basketball skills. But when I listened to his post game interview, I just wanted to rip his arrogant head off. The guy is a dick! I am not lakers' fan, nor knicks' fan. As a matter of fact, I don't like basketball that much. But Compare jeremy and kobe, I can see a humble man with education and a cocky raper. Sometimes it's not all about fancy skills, it matters how these players set up an example to the younger generation. Jeremy lin is someone who I will buy tickets to watch him play. Kobe, he has no class.
uh lol???????

KingCharles34

All Star
For the most skilled and best player in the leauge for the last 12 years to say that shows how great Lin is...hes on his way to being Kobe status once Kobe becomes Oldbe Bryant

FakeKnicks fan if u hate Kobe and say he has no class then I hope u hate MJ...Kobes a nice dude compared to Jordan

Last edited:

RunningJumper

Super Moderator
For the most skilled and best player in the leauge for the last 12 years to say that shows how great Lin is...hes on his way to being Kobe status once Kobe becomes Oldbe Bryant
Honestly Kobe isn't even that great. He rarely doesn't carry the ball. Kobe was never as good as Iverson in his prime.

Lin is better than Kobe now.

smokes

Huge Member
Honestly Kobe isn't even that great. He rarely doesn't carry the ball. Kobe was never as good as Iverson in his prime.

Lin is better than Kobe now.

Haha everytime I read your posts lately I cringe seriously Allen Iverson better than Kobe Bryant? 1 year ago the debate was still on whether Kobe or Lebron was currently a better player.

Hey rumor has it Iverson is going to the Lakers and Kobe endorsed it so I guess we'll see who averages more for them!

RunningJumper

Super Moderator
Haha everytime I read your posts lately I cringe seriously Allen Iverson better than Kobe Bryant? 1 year ago the debate was still on whether Kobe or Lebron was currently a better player.

Hey rumor has it Iverson is going to the Lakers and Kobe endorsed it so I guess we'll see who averages more for them!
LeBron couldn't win a game in the Finals without Wade and Bosh.

Iverson won a game and had a great Finals against Kobe, Shaq, and Phil Jackson.

I was just thinking that Kobe would love to have Iverson as PG. Smart endorsement.

We should offer Iverson instead of J.R. Smith.

smokes

Huge Member

I was just thinking that Kobe would love to have Iverson as PG. Smart endorsement.

I just can't see Iverson having any kind of impact, after such a long time out of the league.

Not to mention he's a headcase and we really don't need that, same reason why I would pass on Arenas.

There really aren't many aging guards who can cut it after extended breaks. Bibby couldn't. Arenas couldn't. Marbury couldn't. I'm hopeful but doubtful that Davis can. It seems to be a trend.

There's no doubt Iverson was a beast but those days are over and personally I disagree about him being a better player than Kobe, now or ever tbh.

KingCharles34

All Star

I cant c/s Iverson being better then Kobe but I'd take both of them over wade and Lebrick...Lin too is superior to both LeHairline and Pain wade

KingofNy

Starter
I cant c/s Iverson being better then Kobe but I'd take both of them over wade and Lebrick...Lin too is superior to both LeHairline and Pain wade

We already had our "Iverson" (Starbury) and look at how well that worked out. I'd rather take my chances with Lin and BD backing him up. A bad lockerroom presence ruins team chemistry and dismantles good teams/players. Just ask Rex Ryan.

KingCharles34

All Star
We already had our "Iverson" (Starbury) and look at how well that worked out. I'd rather take my chances with Lin and BD backing him up. A bad lockerroom presence ruins team chemistry and dismantles good teams/players. Just ask Rex Ryan.

Isiah was the bad locker room presence...where did i say Id sign iverson to the knicks? I said I prefer Iverson and Kobe over Wade and Lebron.

RunningJumper

Super Moderator
I just can't see Iverson having any kind of impact, after such a long time out of the league.

Not to mention he's a headcase and we really don't need that, same reason why I would pass on Arenas.

There really aren't many aging guards who can cut it after extended breaks. Bibby couldn't. Arenas couldn't. Marbury couldn't. I'm hopeful but doubtful that Davis can. It seems to be a trend.

There's no doubt Iverson was a beast but those days are over and personally I disagree about him being a better player than Kobe, now or ever tbh.
Iverson is in great shape though.

I have NO idea why Bibby has been playing like this, this and last season. He looks to be moving well. I don't understand it.

KingCharles34

All Star
^

Once the playoffs came last year Bibby couldnt buy a basket. Hes been that way so far with the knicks with the exception of a very few games. I still hope he can get going, he could still be a nice backup and i dont think his defense is as bad as some people say it is.

RunningJumper

Super Moderator
^

Once the playoffs came last year Bibby couldnt buy a basket. Hes been that way so far with the knicks with the exception of a very few games. I still hope he can get going, he could still be a nice backup and i dont think his defense is as bad as some people say it is.
I noticed one time on defense last night he moved pretty quick and avoided much of a screen. Another example of him being "old" is not the reason why he's playing this way.

fakeknicksfan

Benchwarmer

FakeKnicks fan if u hate Kobe and say he has no class then I hope u hate MJ...Kobes a nice dude compared to Jordan

Tiger woods' wife hates MJ because Tiger woods learned all his bad habits from M Jordan. So yeah, I don't like MJ.

KingCharles34

All Star
Tiger woods' wife hates MJ because Tiger woods learned all his bad habits from M Jordan. So yeah, I don't like MJ.

Haha then we might get along. I despise him, his gambling debts got his father murked. Hes the devil in the flesh

I believe Charles Barktree was also involved in corrupting Tiger