Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: Kobe Bryant has absolutely no idea about Linsanity (VIDEO)

Originally Posted by InGodsHands
    Lin will get his points and assists still I think Lakers should win rather easily. Even if Chandler will somehow contain Bynum (which is unlikely) Gasol is gonna destroy Jeffries anyway. And Kobe is matched up against Landry Fields so expect 30 pts without breaking a sweat.
    You HAVE to be the most negative poster on this site. Are you really a Knicks fan or just a troll?

Originally Posted by Sprewell-Houston
    What? Are you serious bro?

Chandler is a beast, he contained everybody so far, even Dwight Howard. He'll give Bynum some....be sure of that. Jeffries locked people down the last couple of games. Gasol is very skilled and all, but he's also a bitch and JJ will give him a run for his money....It's an even matchup on defense imo, except for stupid 'superstar' calls from the refs in favor of Gaysol.

You're right about Kobe though, for all the great things he can do, defending is not a strength of that boy Fields. Kobe will destroy him without even shifting to second gear.

Under normal circumstances this should bea rather easy win for the Lakers, but I have faith in our guys
    ay who plays Starting SF for Lakers? world peace? if so im doubling the $hit out of kobe with fields and walker and living with the results from artest that man cant shoot worth spit.

maybe it takes kobe going off on fields but at some point you're gonna see shump on kobe and he wont shut him down but he'll throw him off his game with those quick hands.

Originally Posted by amazinz5
    maybe it takes kobe going off on fields but at some point you're gonna see shump on kobe and he wont shut him down but he'll throw him off his game with those quick hands.
    Yea.. Shump on Kobe is gonna be interesting to see...

lol Kobe is a funny dude, hes a better basketball player and person then Michael Jordan was

Originally Posted by YuvalNYC
    Yea.. Shump on Kobe is gonna be interesting to see...
    Kobe is gonna eat Shump and Fields alive, Shump is the type of aggressive defender Kobe loves to kill with his pump fakes and perfect footwork.

Kobe should def get 30+ but I'm personally hoping for 50

Superstar

Originally Posted by NYCLakerfan
    Kobe is gonna eat Shump and Fields alive, Shump is the type of aggressive defender Kobe loves to kill with his pump fakes and perfect footwork.

Who cares if he knows who LIN is, as long as LIN does his thing.We have bigger problems, than KOBE, knowing who LIN is.Damn i wasn't trying to Quote you bro, my mistake.

Exactly what I was thinking to be honest, thats about as accurate as a post can be. I like Shumps defense but his style doesnt work against a genius like Kobe. We're not talking about Dwayne Wade, we definitely have no chance of slowing down Kobe. I'd be shocked if he doesnt get at least 30...but that doesnt mean the Knicks cant win this game.

Hey I don't know much about the Laker bench and I dont know how logical a fan you are but what the hell, since your a Laker fan I'll ask...

Is Matt Barnes a headcase? like a Ron Ron jr? Because he seems like a really good bench forward and I feel like he's one of the players that can go off tonight because I dont think he matches up well with Novak, and Walker's been a bit of a jekel and Hyde on D, so my question is is he a player who's can be beaten from a psycological stand point and therefore stopped that way?

Die if Lin schools these guys as well. Need Shumpert/Fields to keep Kobe under 35 pts and to not get Chandler in early foul trouble. I think if those 2 go this way, we have a chance at a win here. Hoping Bynum gets in early foul trouble so chandler can cheat and help the giraffe with pau..

Originally Posted by KnicksWillRiseAgain
    Hey I don't know much about the Laker bench and I dont know how logical a fan you are but what the hell, since your a Laker fan I'll ask...

Is Matt Barnes a headcase? like a Ron Ron jr? Because he seems like a really good bench forward and I feel like he's one of the players that can go off tonight because I dont think he matches up well with Novak, and Walker's been a bit of a jekel and Hyde on D, so my question is is he a player who's can be beaten from a psycological stand point and therefore stopped that way?
    Yes he is, he'll easily commit a flagrant or something just to send a message. But overall the Lakers bench is terrible besides the rookie Goudelock whos been solid and Steve Blake so I wouldn't worry too much about that. It's the big 3 of Kobe-Pau-Bynum honestly the Lakers role players this year have been horrible.

Originally Posted by KnicksWillRiseAgain

I hope he didnt google Lin last night lol
    so Lin is a christian and Kobe just used the Lord's name in vain....WRITING IS ON THE WALL for Kobe to get owned in some way or fashion.

I hope Lin goes off, but f Kobe guards him at any point, that might be difficult. We need Walker to hit some frigin shots! He has been terrible past few games.

Novak has to come in and provide that shooting spark, Chandler has to stay out of foul trouble and Jeffries has to contain Gasol, then we should have a chance.

Originally Posted by Paul1355
    so Lin is a christian and Kobe just used the Lord's name in vain....WRITING IS ON THE WALL for Kobe to get owned in some way or fashion.

I hope Lin goes off, but f Kobe guards him at any point, that might be difficult. We need Walker to hit some frigin shots! He has been terrible past few games.

Novak has to come in and provide that shooting spark, Chandler has to stay out of foul trouble and Jeffries has to contain Gasol, then we should have a chance.
    Good point. Mentioned earlier in this game Kobe is a master of mind games mostly because of his training under Phil Jackson, aka THE master of mind games.

For all we know he has been watching SportsCenter and Lin all week. Yeah they go from Hotel, to practice, to game, to hotel, to practice, to game over and over but you really don't think a guy like Kobe isnt flipping on sportscenter and watching the highlights while he tries to fall asleep?

These guys live and breath basketball. Kobe knows who Jeremy Lin is and he knows he had a big game vs his boy Deron Williams, and against the Jazz, and against the Wiz.

BUT THIS IS HIS MIND GAME! He's already got into all of our heads by making us wonder if he knows about Lin! and hes trying to get into Lin's by making him think...

"I can see how he doesn't know me hes a busy guy"
    "well is pretty weird he doesnt know me I mean im the hottest thing in sports this week"
    "How could he not at least heard something though? I mean I'm on sportscenter every 20 minutes?"
    "He probably has seen me, and he probably said Jesus Christ just to bother me"
    "Or maybe he just hasnt seen me.."

The guy is a ****ing psycological genius

Superstar

if it was any other season I might not believe him, but there is like a game every day now, they are always traveling and practicing.. Kobe has more rings than lin has starts.. So it wouldn't surprise me if he really didn't know what he really did, or how many points he scored or wins he got or anything.

I'm sure he's heard of him now.