Pre GT Knicks V Lakers Discussion.

Lin is prob gonna destroy Fisher, but I fully expect Bynum and Pau to dominate as for Kobe he loves playing in the Garden Fields and Shump better get that Vaseline ready cause their gonna get raped tonight.
Idk man, coming off an over-time game against boston and guarding th best shooter in the NBA might slow him down. They're arent going to be tons of Laker fans to feed off like in past years. Gotta think Lin/Knicks fans have the majority of the tix. Hopefully a young rested deffensive minded player like Shump could stop him.

NYCLakerfan

Rotation player
Idk man, coming off an over-time game against boston and guarding th best shooter in the NBA might slow him down. They're arent going to be tons of Laker fans to feed off like in past years. Gotta think Lin/Knicks fans have the majority of the tix. Hopefully a young rested deffensive minded player like Shump could stop him.

Kobe guarded Rondo last night Fish guards Ray Allen but I see what you saying, but it's still Kobe in the Garden I'd be highly surprised if he has a bad game.

Kobe guarded Rondo last night Fish guards Ray Allen but I see what you saying, but it's still Kobe in the Garden I'd be highly surprised if he has a bad game.
Nah he's not gonna have a bad bad game but he could have bad game for Kobe which would be likw 17 points, 5 boards, 3 assists. that would be best cas scenario tho.

amazinz5

Benchwarmer
i said this somewhere else....were not gonna shut kobe down, but shump will keep him from getting into a rhythm and really killing us with his active hands and help from jj.

LeFlume

All Star
Vegas gave us some respect at first but Joe P diden't. "Joe Public" seem to be all over The Lakers. Game open Knicks +3.5, now +4.5. Some books have the line at 5.

Last edited:

CA7

Scoring Champ
Kobe, Fisher and WorldPeace are NOT great defenders. Kobe and Meta were great defenders, Fisher was NEVER a great defender.
But i do agree that Lin has a different and difficult task ahead of him. Im looking forward to how he handles the midrange game. Once he gets by the primary defender or doesnt get picked up on the pick and roll, he wont be able to go all the way to the rim against the lakers. And if the lakers stay at home on the shooters, Lin has gotta bring that midrange Toney Parker tear drop or 12 foot pull up, else, he'll have a hard time putting up points or distributing.

my bad i meant team defenders