Pre GT Knicks V Lakers Discussion.

amazinz5

Benchwarmer
he is chinese, taiwan is basically china. taiwanese is a nationality, lin is american, he is also ethnically chinese.

don't say chinaman or *****r .

taiwan was china, but taiwanese people dont like being associated with china. so they are not basically chinese. how do you know his ancestors didnt move to china from korea? i dont say the n word, or anything racist even though 98% of black people i know act like its synonomous with bro (meaning essentially it is).

KingCharles34

All Star
What I still can't fathom is TC+Amare+Melo= 2-11

or

Lin+TC= 4-0

Tonight it was sorta like Lin as a one man army against the Lakers but at the same time Chandler does deserve to be included in the tandem, he didnt reach 10 points but Bynum only had 3 points. You never see that, especially when bynum plays 35 minutes. Its a damn shame Chandler aint on the all star team
icon8.gif

Forrest17

Rotation player
Chandler deserves to be an All-Star more than Paul "Wheelchair" Pierce.

Man if it wasn't for Chandler, or even Jefferies tonight, Bynum and Gasol would have stomped all over us and the Lakers would have won even if Lin scored 50 points wouldn't have mattered

But Tyson shut them DOWN.

BrianMan

Benchwarmer
It was a very impressive game from everyone tonight, the only thing I think could have gone differently were some pretty unwarranted passes that were made, and the lack of putting down some free throws that could have really put a big gap in the scores, possibly making it a blowout.

Crazy⑧s

Evacuee
True. MDA deserves a bit of credit for the last few games I must admit.

He called the right TOs, he rested Lin as Kobe looked to operate, he pulled Walker when he was distracted.

Like him or not, credit where it's due.

Good job, MD.

Great work Knicks! :gony:

Are we back?

NYallDay

Benchwarmer
I swear this feels so f***in unreal. Its a freakin Disney movie we're watchin....Everyone is hustlin and most importantly everyone cares for one another and trusts one another. No ego, no big money personalities, just guys that love to ball!
NYC is buzzin i swear everywhere i go, 7th ave, right around penn station, everyone is talkin bout the wiz kid!
Knick Nation....we're ALLLin!

tiger0330

Legend
I want to see what D'Ants does when Melo and Stat are back, read that he's going to do something with Melo's spacing. Let's see if he can integrate everyone, Novak and Jeffries need to play, Jorts is coming back, does TD really deserve not getting any minutes? If he can spread around the minutes, make 'em play like a well oiled machine my hat's off to him