Pre GT Knicks V Lakers Discussion.

smokes

Huge Member
Lin just went into Beast Mode when called upon. And that charge he took? Orgasmic.

Unsung Heros:

Chandler. So many clutch plays, rebounds, hanging onto possessions, always being positioned right.

Shumpert. He came in at a critical time and didn't embarrass himself, made some nice buckets and plays.

Jefferies too as usually major hustle, awesome defense on Gasol, offensive rebounds...

NYCLakerfan

Rotation player
Well I'm extremely impressed with the Knicks tonight and annoyed at the Lakers, hopefully when Melo, Amare, and BD get back this kind of intensity and unselfishness continues because if it does with those 3 guy the Knicks are gonna be terrifying.

MeloforMayor

BALL DON'T LIE
Well **** my ass (pause)......... Lin does it again.

I can't believe I miss all the good games this year. :boohoo:

**** SCHOOL!

amazinz5

Benchwarmer
i was saying give jj the game ball when he hit the floor goin for that board...i know first hand that hurts like a mother****er. 38 points is just too many tho.

Forrest17

Rotation player
Get excited folks this is going to a fun rest of the season. :gony:

What PERFECT timing too...

I was so pumped because of the Giants playoff run/ superbowl Win, that it masked how bad the knicks were playing

The very SECOND after the Giants win the superbowl, THIS KID COMES IN.. And its not just that they are winning, they are fun to watch... Even before games were they won it wasn't even fun because of how ugly it was...

metrocard

Legend
1tumblr_lgp6q5NhE21qcjtu8o1_500.gif

petescud

Starter
This Lin kid is the real deal. Wishing him all the best as he seems like a nice kid. Hoping when the stars return that they can mend together like the 2nd team did. GO KNICKS and Linsanity

elcol

Rotation player
1) not the same, i doubt they say it to each other like black people do the n word
2) hes not even chinese

he is chinese, taiwan is basically china. taiwanese is a nationality, lin is american, he is also ethnically chinese.

don't say chinaman or *****r .