Asian rapper Jin releases Jeremy Lin rap "Knick of Time"

portega1968

El Cacique
According to the Urban Dictionary:

Douche Chills

- The feeling of nausea one is overcome by, when witnessing a completely embarrasing situation.

e.g. Watching Facts of Life gave me major douche chills.

- An overwhelming feeling of uncomfortable embarrassment brought on by watching someone make a fool of himself.

e.g. I got douche chills watching someone completely bomb making unfunny/inappropriate jokes in front of crowd.

- The intense feeling, very similar to a shiver up your spine, that can be invoked simply from being in the presence of a douche bag. Usually triggered by a specific douchey act or statement.

e.g. I got douche chills when the kid with the pink polo shirt flipped his collar up.

So, it seems KWRA misused the term?

Last edited:
According to the Urban Dictionary:

Douche Chills

- The feeling of nausea one is overcome by, when witnessing a completely embarrasing situation.

e.g. Watching Facts of Life gave me major douche chills.

- An overwhelming feeling of uncomfortable embarrassment brought on by watching someone make a fool of himself.

e.g. I got douche chills watching someone completely bomb making unfunny/inappropriate jokes in front of crowd.

- The intense feeling, very similar to a shiver up your spine, that can be invoked simply from being in the presence of a douche bag. Usually triggered by a specific douchey act or statement.

e.g. I got douche chills when the kid with the pink polo shirt flipped his collar up.

So, it seems KWRA misused the term?
No I used it right. I was uncomfortable and embarassed and had chills of douchey-ness running up my spine while listening to this cause I think it was really cheesey and corny....

Like for example this speech = pure douche chills

portega1968

El Cacique
No I used it right. I was uncomfortable and embarassed and had chills of douchey-ness running up my spine while listening to this cause I think it was really cheesey and corny....

Like for example this speech = pure douche chills

LOL... and then Balboa decided to bone Flav's future woman!!!

really sounds like it is talking about Lin's religious beliefs. A lot of Christianity in the song....mainly about being tested by God through the trials of not being looked at in the NBA...anyone agree with this?
I couldn't really make out the lyrics, all I could hear was like the tone of "Jin's" voice had this weird man love for Lin behind it, like he wrote the song because he was inspired by his man love to do so. I heard a few lyrics that were cool, but most of it just gave me douche chills.

portega1968

El Cacique
I couldn't really make out the lyrics, all I could hear was like the tone of "Jin's" voice had this weird man love for Lin behind it, like he wrote the song because he was inspired by his man love to do so. I heard a few lyrics that were cool, but most of it just gave me douche chills.

If you go view it in youtube, the lyrics are in the description.

Not gansta, totally Christian... I like it.

kenneyy88

Rookie
Hes asian-american like J-Lin. One of the first big chinese-american rappers. But I guess he couldn't make it, so he became a star in china. Then Far-east movement broke through before him.