nba.com poll

pbjb14

Benchwarmer
Which team is the early favorite in the revamped Atlantic Division?
New York 48%

Philadelphia 17%

Boston 13%

New Jersey 11%

Toronto11%

looks like we arent the only wons who think were winning the atlantic div and getting homecourt first round of playoffs

Hoagies99

Benchwarmer
u know that more prolly think the knicks would win, its just that alotta people like philly and in some cases people just vote for underdogs, thats just wut i think, lol, l8r

pbjb14

Benchwarmer
good viewpoint but on the flip side ny got the most hardcore fans of anyone so those probably balance out

teslawlo

Benchwarmer
This is great! The last coupla years, we were getting no respect whatsoever. I think everyone realizes Isiah is going to try to steal all of their players constantly now!

newmove

Rotation player
I think this is time for us to move to the next level. Isiah will help us get there. He's doing so much for the organization. Smart trades, right attitude, just everyting he's doing about the organization is so damn great. I think he's done everything possible to help this team evaluate.

So now it's time for players to step up and prove their status on the team, prove everyone that it's a great honour to wear jersey with a word "Knicks" across your chest.

GO NYK!