Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Baron Davis coming off our bench

Next season, keep waiting donchris's Avatar

I said this in an other thread. The best case scenario is we have a solid floor general point guard that can score and have B. Davis as a back up. Looks like we have that in Lin. I've always respected Davis and though he's been underrated for much of his career, but at this point with all of his injuries he should only be a back up. If he starts putting up numbers like 23 and 12 assists, I may have a different view. Still, it's good to let the youth get experience running the team. There'd be a riot if D'Antoni and the Knicks didn't back Lin for the starting spot.

Originally Posted by donchris
    I said this in an other thread. The best case scenario is we have a solid floor general point guard that can score and have B. Davis as a back up. Looks like we have that in Lin. I've always respected Davis and though he's been underrated for much of his career, but at this point with all of his injuries he should only be a back up. If he starts putting up numbers like 23 and 12 assists, I may have a different view. Still, it's good to let the youth get experience running the team. There'd be a riot if D'Antoni and the Knicks didn't back Lin for the starting spot.
    if baron puts up 23 and 12 lins putting up 32 and 21