New York Knicks @ Minnesota Timberwolves 02.11 8:00PM

iSaYughh

Starter
I can't wait for the first NBA'er to lose their cool vs Lin, and make some Asian-based insult at him. I imagine it to be Kevin Garnett.

Only for Jeremy to own his ass on a drive and ask him how is 'house special fried ass' tastes, while mic'd up.

Yes, I believe this will happen. Yes, I will make sure I ask someone how my fried ass tastes the next time I'm in a position to do so.

skisloper

Starter
I can't wait for the first NBA'er to lose their cool vs Lin, and make some Asian-based insult at him. I imagine it to be Kevin Garnett.

Only for Jeremy to own his ass on a drive and ask him how is 'house special fried ass' tastes, while mic'd up.

Yes, I believe this will happen. Yes, I will make sure I ask someone how my fried ass tastes the next time I'm in a position to do so.

LIN is smart....when Garnett goes to trip him he just pounce on the foot and send Garnetts whiny ass home

amazinz5

Benchwarmer
this is brutal. i feel like a little kid about to go trick or treating. not as bad as last night tho, i made dinner from like 6-645 thinking right after i sit down to eat it'd be gametime. NOPE. at least today im prepared for that extra hour of waiting.

WNY_Knickfan

Benchwarmer
Tough turn around on this one, fun win but no time to celebrate flying right out to Minny, but yeah I'm excited and while I too would expect a tough game, I think we can definitely do this. I'll be joining you all posting during the game tonight as with no nat'l broadcast I'm back to watching on my computer tonight...

mafra

Legend
"This is a once-in-a-lifetime thing," coach Mike D'Antoni said (referring to Linsanity). "I don't know what to tell you. I've never seen it."

LeFlume

All Star
NY Basketball is on top of the world right now. Jeremy Lin put LeBron to shame and 'Cuse wopped Uconns behind..T-woles watch out. You're about to get linsane

Crazy⑧s

Evacuee
Ohhhhhh.....

Who isn't geared up for the battle of the changing of the guard?

Lin The Merciless VS Sticky Pubesonhoe.

Intriguing collision of excitement.

:gony::gony::gony::gony::gony::gony:

CoolClyde

can't wait!

can't wait to see Rubio vs Lin: Pistol Piedro vs Lethal Linja!
watch Chandler manhandle Love into submission.... yes!
see the Giraffe crane his neck into flops of fantasy!
be astounded by Laundry Folds swooping hooping and scooping his clothes!
billy skywalk driving and thriving
novak-sin-nation with numbing threes!

CAN'T WAIT!

WNY_Knickfan

Benchwarmer
C'mon dude..what kind of fan are you if you can't afford 100 bucks to get LP..What is Knicks worth for you? nothing? :boohoo:

Depends where he is at, I always watched MSG but can't cuz Time Warner dispute, but since I am in NYS if I get anything else to watch it, NBAtv (which I do get with cable) of league pass, knicks games are blacked out from lineup anyhow

Kiyaman

Legend
Great Thread Bro!!!

Why is Dantoni not starting Shump?! I hate the whole "spark of the bench" logic, you start you best available players at each position!

Move Feilds to the SF, Shump at the SG

I want Shump put on Rubio for 2 reason, 1.he's our best perimeter defender and I think he'll give Rubio fits! 2.I want the league to see that leaving Shump out the Rookie game is absurd!!!!

Regardless of Lin's performance tonight, if we hit the boards,get in them defensively and hit our FTs (which is the only reason we didnt embarass The Lakers last night) then this should be a victory for us!

Shump is to raw to be a starter, plus Shump is 65-defense & 35-offense a
great role-player off the bench as a SG....to defend Rubio in the 2nd half of the game.

Fields has been our best SG on the roster the past two-seasons....Walker....is giving a chance at getting a contract for next season