New York Knicks @ Minnesota Timberwolves 02.11 8:00PM

amazinz5

Benchwarmer
You are the same dude that keeps pushing for Balkman and Jordan so is a bit tough to take u serious.
We are now 5-0 and Walker has seen a lot of those minutes. I am not a fan of Walkers and look forward to him being benched upon the others returns...
BUT with that said OBVIOUSLY there is something the Knicks staff sees that maybe we do not......But then again you think Jordan and Balkman should be in so I guess the Knicks coaching staff and u do not see eye to eye.

dude youre retarded if you think walker deserves credit for jeremy's wins. if anyone else does its tyson and jeffries, maybe shump last night, and thats it. walker is 3 for 16 in his last two games. but yea im an idiot for wanting someone that'll play defense as hard as jeffries to get those minutes. if all hes good for is spacing because sometimes (once this year) he'll get hot from three, why not plant novak on the arc? we know he wont go 3-16 (19% in case you were wondering). and whats wrong with wanting to see jordan? hes 7' and he has active hands in the paint and on the glass. last time i checked those are 3 of the most important things you want out of a center. he's only gotten 14 fga's (thats a joke) but hes made 50%. bill walker shoots 39% including 32 from 3. thats 12% worse than balkman.

skisloper

Starter
I never said Walker deserves credit for the KNICKS WINS NOT Jeremys wins.

What I do say is I have faith in the Knicks staff and their decision to keep Walker in the game.

Your feeling is clear......WE ARE NOW 5-0
BUT U feel Balkman and Jordan should play and not Walker....I get it...Just do not agree with your thinking. Knicks coaching staff does not agree with your thinking. AND YES our 5 wins makes me side with the coaching staff and not you.

is balkman really good on xbox ?

amazinz5

Benchwarmer
I never said Walker deserves credit for the KNICKS WINS NOT Jeremys wins.

What I do say is I have faith in the Knicks staff and their decision to keep Walker in the game.

Your feeling is clear......WE ARE NOW 5-0
BUT U feel Balkman and Jordan should play and not Walker....I get it...Just do not agree with your thinking. Knicks coaching staff does not agree with your thinking. AND YES our 5 wins makes me side with the coaching staff and not you.

is balkman really good on xbox ?

i guess i was wrong about lin too, the coaching staff saw something we didnt.they obviously knew he didnt deserve a shot.

when we have an 8 point lead against the lakers, do you want someone whos gonna chuck 3s and/or turn it over? or do you want someone thats gonna make kobe work for every point he gets, and battle for rebounds?

skisloper

Starter
i guess i was wrong about lin too, the coaching staff saw something we didnt.they obviously knew he didnt deserve a shot.

when we have an 8 point lead against the lakers, do you want someone whos gonna chuck 3s and/or turn it over? or do you want someone thats gonna make kobe work for every point he gets, and battle for rebounds?

Yes you were Lin's finder.

Dude you 100% right RENALDO BALKMAN should have entered the game not Bill Walker. Who could ever argue with that logic ?

portega1968

El Cacique
Crazy⑧s;205304 said:
Good evening, sir.

Por vous:

HugeTits01.jpg

Shit, cant stop staring!!!

skisloper

Starter

BTW I hope the give Lin a shot too...

also watch the Laker game...KOBE did not have an easy shot in the 4th quarter....Because a guy scores does not mean the defense is bad.

anyway happy to see the knicks are winning.......

LeFlume

All Star
Enough with Balkman.....
Look at Walker's =/- stat in the Laker game....+15.
I agree he chucks but having him on the court does something for the Knicks..
Balkman in means they will guard 4 men.

Litte picture I agree but you gotta look at the bigger picture. We're short on players. We need everybody we can get in uniform at this point. 10 minutes for Balkman and we could get Lin for 5 more to breath.

skisloper

Starter
Litte picture I agree but you gotta look at the bigger picture. We're short on players. We need everybody we can get in uniform at this point. 10 minutes for Balkman and we could get Lin for 5 more to breath.

The debate was Walker or Balkman. Lets not kid ourselves Dantonio was not taking LIN out for another 5 minutes no matter what.

If the argument is Dantonios time MGMT for star players i am not a huge fan .

if the argument is Balkman should have played instead of walker on this 5 game winning streak I would disagree.

I do think a 10 man rotation is a good thing with walker, Bibby, Balkman , TD and Jordan on the outs until Jort, Novak, Davis, Jeffries or Shump falters.

LeFlume

All Star
I agree with you that Walker is a better option than Balkman. I just wanna see everybody on the floor. We're running out of gas..

amazinz5

Benchwarmer
The debate was Walker or Balkman.

Coach's 8-man rotation is just crazy. Why doesn't he play Balkman? Well! The guys can get some rest. Next game on Tuesday.

the debate was DNPing someone who can give others rest. walker was used as an example of the absolute worst someone can do and play for dantoni. IMO balkman's defense and rebounding are better than anything walker can bring to the table unless he catches fire. to say one deserves minutes and the other doesnt is retarded.

amazinz5

Benchwarmer
thanks for this though, now i know i need to keep all my points as simple as possible and spell it all out for you slow minded ****s

skisloper

Starter
the debate was DNPing someone who can give others rest. walker was used as an example of the absolute worst someone can do and play for dantoni. IMO balkman's defense and rebounding are better than anything walker can bring to the table unless he catches fire. to say one deserves minutes and the other doesnt is retarded.

In your opinion Balkman should have been an active bench player for the past 5 years. I get it thats your opinion.
My vote is with the Knicks coaching staff and there personal decision in this 5 game winning streak.

Dude Balkman sucks. On a personal level I like him ...he looks cool....

amazinz5

Benchwarmer
if the fans decided when lin came in we probably could have been over .500 by now so don't give me that cop out behind the guys getting paid to make the calls shit.

'balkman sucks' let me guess you hate on jeffries after his best defensive performances cause he sucks with the ball and doesnt fill up a box score. some players dont show their value in numbers and maybe require an iota of thought to see what they do for the team. i guess that leaves you at a disadvantage in the player evaluating department.

skisloper

Starter
if the fans decided when lin came in we probably could have been over .500 by now so don't give me that cop out behind the guys getting paid to make the calls shit.

'balkman sucks' let me guess you hate on jeffries after his best defensive performances cause he sucks with the ball and doesnt fill up a box score. some players dont show their value in numbers and maybe require an iota of thought to see what they do for the team. i guess that leaves you at a disadvantage in the player evaluating department.

Incorrect. I have always been a fan of Jeffires ability to draw an offensive foul. I think he is a tough defender and when Fields plus TD were slumping actually wanted Jeffries to start as we looked horrible on defense.

I think you are disillusioned with Balkman.
I think the Knicks staff is disillusioned with walker if gets minutes over Jeffires, Novak, Davis , Jorts and Shump.

Nobody can be a monday night QB with LIN.
Its an incredible story and one we may never see again.
The fact is he is now our starting PG.

Lets end this with YOU think Balkman should be a role player off the bench and I do not.

amazinz5

Benchwarmer
lol dont try to pretend nobody knew lin would completely change the offense. if you really didnt think he would maybe you should loosen your helmet a little bit. the truth is the coaches don't always know best and that is a totally invalid arguement. and proves you have no logical evidence to prove i'm wrong. have you given one reason balkman doesnt deserve a shot? or are you trying to talk about everything but balkmans abilities to prove your point?

skisloper

Starter
lol dont try to pretend nobody knew lin would completely change the offense. if you really didnt think he would maybe you should loosen your helmet a little bit. the truth is the coaches don't always know best and that is a totally invalid arguement. and proves you have no logical evidence to prove i'm wrong. have you given one reason balkman doesnt deserve a shot? or are you trying to talk about everything but balkmans abilities to prove your point?

Ready ?
Lin has changed our offense and our team
NOBODY knew he would change our offense,
In fact is he came in a struggled we would all be wishing for Davis to come back.
.....Sorry if it was a few games short to when you or I would have played him. I am not glad he is in and maybe the timing with the Knicks to take a shot on him helped matters works out...who know ?

I do believe balkman should get a shot if an opportunity arises.

Balkman has no outside shot, a low BBall IQ, can play tight Defense but usually commits fouls. Has had 4 NBA coaches that have not seen the silver lining in him that you see. Not a single NBA TEAM wanted him despite his athleticism when we trying to shed his contract...

He is not Jeffires and u need to understand that. BUT If Jeffires was hurt in these past 5 games I would have hoped the Knicks gave Balkman a shot due to his hustle.

skisloper

Starter
http://www.knicksonline.com/forums/showthread.php?p=201035#post201035
http://www.knicksonline.com/forums/showthread.php?p=200341#post200341

dont tell me i didnt know lin would make a difference. are you gonna tell me taking him out for td against the celts was the right call because mda made it?

i never said balkman is as good as jeffries but hes better offensively and puts just as much effort into defense, probably even more on the boards.

So Lin did not play the 2nd half of the celtics game. I too hoped he would go back in. Lin is quoted as he was very upset with himself about his 1st half of the celtics game.......so Yes timing is everything......Dude u did not even know who Lin was before he was a Knicks so stop the bull...

Dude your love for Balkman is a bit odd.