New York Knicks @ Minnesota Timberwolves 02.11 8:00PM

amazinz5

Benchwarmer
shump for player of the game? def his best game as a knick and i've only missed a couple. his shot selection is improving as well as his composure and its turning him into a force offensively. and hes still an animal getting his hands on the ball. they said earlier he has a 6'10 wingspan....so essentially he has the speed of a 1, strength of a 2 or 3, and length of a 4 or small 5. crazy.

Crazy⑧s

Evacuee
So many contributors.

So much chasing the lead.

So much controversy from the refs.

So much Shumpert!

So very much

in

a

row!

YEAH! :lol:

Seba

Benchwarmer
5-0 With Lin. 4-0 playing with essentialy 6 players. No all stars (tho Chandler should defenitely be one).
Other than TC, we have played with 3 minimum salary players, a second round sophmore and a low first round rookie

Great win.

Shump, & Fields get game balls.

Novak player of the game.

Lin played too many minutes.

We need to start getting healthy. If we were healthy this game wouldnt have been close...

WNY_Knickfan

Benchwarmer
HELL YEAH GENTS!!! Didn't see it coming but loved the hell out of that ending, with the calls hurting us in a close game I thought it'd be a loss with me drinking angry beers for the rest of the night lamenting the 1 or 2 points we could have gotten back off bad calls, but nope, 5 in a row and I believe at the moment a playoff spot, not that we should be excited about the 8 seed just now, but hey. Loved Shumpert, as Clyde said, Lin was human, but if thats a bad game for him, I'll live, still did some work, Fields was good, basically just hated Bildo. I'm getting pretty damned excited, 3 straights wins and I was pumped, especially the Jazz win at MSG, but I said damn don't think we got enough firepower to take lakers without Stat and Melo, but I was oh so pleasantly surprised. Then I said wow what a great win, but hopping on plain to play again tonight off that emotional high, I don't know if we can win away tonight, and yet again, here we are! All we do is Lin, Lin, Lin no matter what!