Page 22 of 26 FirstFirst ... 21617181920212223242526 LastLast
Results 316 to 330 of 379

Thread: New York Knicks @ Minnesota Timberwolves 02.11 8:00PM

  1. #316
    Member
    Join Date
    Apr 2011
    Posts
    497
    Rep Power
    4

    Default

    Originally Posted by ronoranina
    Walker can spread the floor and helps us to maintain our spacing with his shooting. If he has a bad night teams still have to respect him from behind the arc and won't cheat off of him. Walker plays D and hustles too.

    All Balkman gives you is the hustle and D, but he couldn't hit a barn on a good day. In this system because Balkman's J is universally disrespected around the league, at the position he'd play teams could easily help off him to shut down the paint or rotate to other shooters, which consequently makes our O easier to defend/shut down. Got it.



    Can a man go take a bath and watch Kungfu Hustle for crying out loud??There's your explanation. Now stfu.
    youre acting like the only difference between the two is walker is a 3pt god....please think before you post. walker is a turnover machine, probably the worst on the team.

  2. #317
    Member
    Join Date
    Apr 2011
    Posts
    497
    Rep Power
    4

    Default

    Originally Posted by skisloper
    Enough with Balkman.....
    Look at Walker's =/- stat in the Laker game....+15.
    I agree he chucks but having him on the court does something for the Knicks..
    Balkman in means they will guard 4 men.
    walker in means we have 4 men to guard 5

  3. #318
    Veteran
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Posts
    1,680
    Rep Power
    7

    Default

    Originally Posted by amazinz5
    walker in means we have 4 men to guard 5
    I am not a fan of Walkers but the =15 in the Laker game obviously he is doing something.
    Its really irrelevant because Walker will be at the end of the bench with Balkman once Melo , Stat and Josh are back.

    I assume its Jeffries, Josh, Shump, Novak and Davis off the bench.
    although a 10 man rotation is not Dantonios style...but then again Davis may never return so its down to these guys.

  4. #319
    Member
    Join Date
    Apr 2011
    Posts
    497
    Rep Power
    4

    Default

    Originally Posted by skisloper
    I am not a fan of Walkers but the =15 in the Laker game obviously he is doing something.
    Its really irrelevant because Walker will be at the end of the bench with Balkman once Melo , Stat and Josh are back.

    I assume its Jeffries, Josh, Shump, Novak and Davis off the bench.
    although a 10 man rotation is not Dantonios style...but then again Davis may never return so its down to these guys.
    you cannot be serious. go back and watch that game and tell me who was responsible for a 15 point margin in those 30 minutes and change. it wasnt the guy chucking (3-11) and offering us nothing else (3 boards 2 assists 2 turnovers).

    DID HE USE THE ****ING FORCE TO GUIDE LIN THROUGH THE PAINT????????

  5. #320
    Veteran
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Posts
    1,680
    Rep Power
    7

    Default

    Originally Posted by amazinz5
    you cannot be serious. go back and watch that game and tell me who was responsible for a 15 point margin in those 30 minutes and change. it wasnt the guy chucking (3-11) and offering us nothing else (3 boards 2 assists 2 turnovers).

    DID HE USE THE ****ING FORCE TO GUIDE LIN THROUGH THE PAINT????????
    You are the same dude that keeps pushing for Balkman and Jordan so is a bit tough to take u serious.
    We are now 5-0 and Walker has seen a lot of those minutes. I am not a fan of Walkers and look forward to him being benched upon the others returns...
    BUT with that said OBVIOUSLY there is something the Knicks staff sees that maybe we do not......But then again you think Jordan and Balkman should be in so I guess the Knicks coaching staff and u do not see eye to eye.

  6. #321
    Member
    Join Date
    Apr 2011
    Posts
    497
    Rep Power
    4

    Default

    Originally Posted by skisloper
    You are the same dude that keeps pushing for Balkman and Jordan so is a bit tough to take u serious.
    We are now 5-0 and Walker has seen a lot of those minutes. I am not a fan of Walkers and look forward to him being benched upon the others returns...
    BUT with that said OBVIOUSLY there is something the Knicks staff sees that maybe we do not......But then again you think Jordan and Balkman should be in so I guess the Knicks coaching staff and u do not see eye to eye.
    dude youre retarded if you think walker deserves credit for jeremy's wins. if anyone else does its tyson and jeffries, maybe shump last night, and thats it. walker is 3 for 16 in his last two games. but yea im an idiot for wanting someone that'll play defense as hard as jeffries to get those minutes. if all hes good for is spacing because sometimes (once this year) he'll get hot from three, why not plant novak on the arc? we know he wont go 3-16 (19% in case you were wondering). and whats wrong with wanting to see jordan? hes 7' and he has active hands in the paint and on the glass. last time i checked those are 3 of the most important things you want out of a center. he's only gotten 14 fga's (thats a joke) but hes made 50%. bill walker shoots 39% including 32 from 3. thats 12% worse than balkman.

  7. #322
    Veteran
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Posts
    1,680
    Rep Power
    7

    Default

    I never said Walker deserves credit for the KNICKS WINS NOT Jeremys wins.

    What I do say is I have faith in the Knicks staff and their decision to keep Walker in the game.

    Your feeling is clear......WE ARE NOW 5-0
    BUT U feel Balkman and Jordan should play and not Walker....I get it...Just do not agree with your thinking. Knicks coaching staff does not agree with your thinking. AND YES our 5 wins makes me side with the coaching staff and not you.


    is balkman really good on xbox ?

  8. #323
    Member
    Join Date
    Apr 2011
    Posts
    497
    Rep Power
    4

    Default

    Originally Posted by skisloper
    I never said Walker deserves credit for the KNICKS WINS NOT Jeremys wins.

    What I do say is I have faith in the Knicks staff and their decision to keep Walker in the game.

    Your feeling is clear......WE ARE NOW 5-0
    BUT U feel Balkman and Jordan should play and not Walker....I get it...Just do not agree with your thinking. Knicks coaching staff does not agree with your thinking. AND YES our 5 wins makes me side with the coaching staff and not you.


    is balkman really good on xbox ?
    i guess i was wrong about lin too, the coaching staff saw something we didnt.they obviously knew he didnt deserve a shot.

    when we have an 8 point lead against the lakers, do you want someone whos gonna chuck 3s and/or turn it over? or do you want someone thats gonna make kobe work for every point he gets, and battle for rebounds?

  9. #324
    Veteran
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Posts
    1,680
    Rep Power
    7

    Default

    Originally Posted by amazinz5
    i guess i was wrong about lin too, the coaching staff saw something we didnt.they obviously knew he didnt deserve a shot.

    when we have an 8 point lead against the lakers, do you want someone whos gonna chuck 3s and/or turn it over? or do you want someone thats gonna make kobe work for every point he gets, and battle for rebounds?
    Yes you were Lin's finder.

    Dude you 100% right RENALDO BALKMAN should have entered the game not Bill Walker. Who could ever argue with that logic ?

  10. #325
    El Cacique portega1968's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2005
    Location
    River Rocks, Port Rich (Rio Piedras, Puerto Rico PUNETA!!!)
    Posts
    1,611
    Rep Power
    12

    Default

    Originally Posted by Crazy⑧s
    Good evening, sir.

    Por vous:

    ****, cant stop staring!!!

  11. #326
    Veteran
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Posts
    1,680
    Rep Power
    7

    Default

    Originally Posted by amazinz5
    i guess i was wrong about lin too, the coaching staff saw something we didnt.they obviously knew he didnt deserve a shot.

    when we have an 8 point lead against the lakers, do you want someone whos gonna chuck 3s and/or turn it over? or do you want someone thats gonna make kobe work for every point he gets, and battle for rebounds?
    BTW I hope the give Lin a shot too...

    also watch the Laker game...KOBE did not have an easy shot in the 4th quarter....Because a guy scores does not mean the defense is bad.

    anyway happy to see the knicks are winning.......

  12. #327
    Veteran LeFlume's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2009
    Location
    Upstate
    Posts
    3,663
    Rep Power
    12

    Default

    Originally Posted by skisloper
    Enough with Balkman.....
    Look at Walker's =/- stat in the Laker game....+15.
    I agree he chucks but having him on the court does something for the Knicks..
    Balkman in means they will guard 4 men.
    Litte picture I agree but you gotta look at the bigger picture. We're short on players. We need everybody we can get in uniform at this point. 10 minutes for Balkman and we could get Lin for 5 more to breath.

  13. #328
    Veteran
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Posts
    1,680
    Rep Power
    7

    Default

    Originally Posted by LeFlume
    Litte picture I agree but you gotta look at the bigger picture. We're short on players. We need everybody we can get in uniform at this point. 10 minutes for Balkman and we could get Lin for 5 more to breath.
    The debate was Walker or Balkman. Lets not kid ourselves Dantonio was not taking LIN out for another 5 minutes no matter what.

    If the argument is Dantonios time MGMT for star players i am not a huge fan .

    if the argument is Balkman should have played instead of walker on this 5 game winning streak I would disagree.

    I do think a 10 man rotation is a good thing with walker, Bibby, Balkman , TD and Jordan on the outs until Jort, Novak, Davis, Jeffries or Shump falters.

  14. #329
    El Cacique portega1968's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2005
    Location
    River Rocks, Port Rich (Rio Piedras, Puerto Rico PUNETA!!!)
    Posts
    1,611
    Rep Power
    12

    Default

    Originally Posted by Sprewell-Houston
    ... Honestly, Stoudemire should come off the bench vs Toronto.!!
    has anyone ever killed themselves arguing with you?


  15. #330
    Veteran LeFlume's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2009
    Location
    Upstate
    Posts
    3,663
    Rep Power
    12

    Default

    I agree with you that Walker is a better option than Balkman. I just wanna see everybody on the floor. We're running out of gas..

Similar Threads

  1. the PO
    By 6thman in forum NY Knicks
    Replies: 22
    Last Post: Jan 25, 2012, 21:10
  2. These Knicks May not be together Much Longer
    By Oakman88 in forum NY Knicks
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: Jan 28, 2011, 10:03
  3. Christmas Day: Bulls @ Knicks
    By jpz17 in forum NY Knicks
    Replies: 66
    Last Post: Dec 26, 2010, 12:41
  4. Chad Ford: Knicks Pitch To LBJ
    By Crazy⑧s in forum NY Knicks
    Replies: 5
    Last Post: May 27, 2010, 01:47
  5. Sacramento Kings vs New York Knicks Game Thread 1/2/08
    By MSGKnickz33 in forum NY Knicks
    Replies: 59
    Last Post: Jan 03, 2008, 16:00

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •