Page 8 of 26 FirstFirst ... 234567891011121314 ... LastLast
Results 106 to 120 of 379

Thread: New York Knicks @ Minnesota Timberwolves 02.11 8:00PM

  1. #106
    Huge Member smokes's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2006
    Posts
    4,227
    Rep Power
    19

    Default

    Originally Posted by KingStarbury3
    Harrelson
    Good point, when he returns. Still don't want Douglas rotting. Trade him if we're not gonna use him.

  2. #107
    Veteran KingofNy's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2010
    Posts
    1,492
    Rep Power
    6

    Default

    Can Bill Walker please start playing defense? He NEVER puts his body out to draw the charge. He keeps giving guys the open lane.

  3. #108
    ★KNICKS-TAPE★ NYk_Reloaded718's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2012
    Location
    Queenz, NY
    Posts
    3,317
    Rep Power
    13

    Default

    pekovich killing us inside

  4. #109
    Newbie
    Join Date
    Jan 2005
    Posts
    47
    Rep Power
    0

    Default

    Guys... You know, i love clyde. But i cant stand when EVERYTIME the knicks make a bad play hes always criticizing them and feels like he knows better...

    I mean some guys just have a certain way they play and its hard for them to break bad habits.. But dont criticize them everytime things arent going there way.... It just seems like they can make 2 good plays and 1 bad play and he has something to say about it...

    Do u guys feel the same way.. Or is it the budwiser talking..

  5. #110
    Veteran LeFlume's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2009
    Location
    Upstate
    Posts
    3,663
    Rep Power
    12

    Default

    Originally Posted by smokes
    He's in a slump right now but we all know Douglas can be a quality scorer and he will be again. Would be a waste just to let him rot all season.
    We don't need another scoring combo guard. We need him to a be a passer. That he can score is probably what's hurting his chanses of getting playing time, that is not what we need from him.

    we'll see. At least coach has a lot of options now. Better to have too many than too few..

  6. #111
    Veteran KingofNy's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2010
    Posts
    1,492
    Rep Power
    6

    Default

    Lin is a BEAST!!! I love his delay during his full-speed sprint to the hole. Love it!!!

  7. #112
    SWAGABURY KingStarbury3's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2009
    Location
    Chinabury
    Posts
    3,313
    Rep Power
    21

    Default

    Originally Posted by smokes
    Good point, when he returns. Still don't want Douglas rotting. Trade him if we're not gonna use him.
    I figured u probably just forgot to mention him, something i could easily see myself doing. As for Douglas, my question is...is it his shoulder or confidence? He was a decent shooter his first 2 years, he plays hard. I cant take that away from him...he just cant seem to buy a basket.

  8. #113
    ★KNICKS-TAPE★ NYk_Reloaded718's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2012
    Location
    Queenz, NY
    Posts
    3,317
    Rep Power
    13

    Default

    Lin pissed he about to karate chop some necks in the Locker room

  9. #114
    Huge Member smokes's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2006
    Posts
    4,227
    Rep Power
    19

    Default

    Originally Posted by LeFlume
    We don't need another scoring combo guard. We need him to a be a passer. That he can score is probably what's hurting his chanses of getting playing time, that is not what we need from him.

    we'll see. At least coach has a lot of options now. Better to have too many than too few..
    We've missed his scoring all season long minus the past 4 and a half games.

  10. #115
    Veteran KingofNy's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2010
    Posts
    1,492
    Rep Power
    6

    Default

    Lin's having a harder time tonight going against a lightning fast Rubio along with Minnesota having 2 big guys clogging the lane. This is the type of game having Stat and Melo will help opening up the driving lanes for Lin.

  11. #116
    Veteran knicksin60's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2010
    Posts
    1,674
    Rep Power
    9

    Default

    Giving up 62 points in the first half to the T'Wolves is unacceptable.They need to get it together on the defensive end and stop making Kevin Love have any basket he wants.

  12. #117
    Nein, Mann! Weissenberg's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2011
    Location
    Rotterdam
    Posts
    3,065
    Rep Power
    15

    Default

    Originally Posted by dragon434
    Guys... You know, i love clyde. But i cant stand when EVERYTIME the knicks make a bad play hes always criticizing them and feels like he knows better...

    I mean some guys just have a certain way they play and its hard for them to break bad habits.. But dont criticize them everytime things arent going there way.... It just seems like they can make 2 good plays and 1 bad play and he has something to say about it...

    Do u guys feel the same way.. Or is it the budwiser talking..
    Clyde is two times NBA champion, HOFer and Knicks legend, he can criticize this team as long as he wants.

  13. #118
    Veteran LeFlume's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2009
    Location
    Upstate
    Posts
    3,663
    Rep Power
    12

    Default

    Originally Posted by smokes
    We've missed his scoring all season long minus the past 4 and a half games.
    That might be true but I rather see Chandler and STAT getting TD's shot.

  14. #119
    Member JujuXG's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2010
    Posts
    217
    Rep Power
    5

    Default

    We need to give Jerome Jordan a chance.

  15. #120
    Huge Member smokes's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2006
    Posts
    4,227
    Rep Power
    19

    Default

    Originally Posted by LeFlume
    That might be true but I rather see Chandler and STAT getting TD's shot.
    Then like I said, trade him for something we might need. Depending on Davis we might need a secondary guard who can pass (Sessions).

    But I wouldn't rely on Lin scoring 20+ every game nor Novak going for 15-20. When things return to some kind of equilibrium I think we are still going to need a bit of a scoring punch from somewhere (cut Bibby sign JR Smith if possible?).

Similar Threads

  1. the PO
    By 6thman in forum NY Knicks
    Replies: 22
    Last Post: Jan 25, 2012, 20:10
  2. These Knicks May not be together Much Longer
    By Oakman88 in forum NY Knicks
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: Jan 28, 2011, 09:03
  3. Christmas Day: Bulls @ Knicks
    By jpz17 in forum NY Knicks
    Replies: 66
    Last Post: Dec 26, 2010, 11:41
  4. Chad Ford: Knicks Pitch To LBJ
    By Crazy⑧s in forum NY Knicks
    Replies: 5
    Last Post: May 27, 2010, 00:47
  5. Sacramento Kings vs New York Knicks Game Thread 1/2/08
    By MSGKnickz33 in forum NY Knicks
    Replies: 59
    Last Post: Jan 03, 2008, 15:00

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •