New York Knicks @ Minnesota Timberwolves 02.11 8:00PM

smokes

Huge Member
I don't see Douglas getting 10 unless we're in foul trouble in backcourt. I think he's on his way to D'antonis doghouse. At least I hope he is..:gony:

He's in a slump right now but we all know Douglas can be a quality scorer and he will be again. Would be a waste just to let him rot all season.

MeloforMayor

BALL DON'T LIE
Guys are trying to do too much. Shump with the fade aways, Novak turn around post up shots.

They need to work within the offense again. Let's see of coach reminds them.

KingofNy

Starter
Can Bill Walker please start playing defense? He NEVER puts his body out to draw the charge. He keeps giving guys the open lane.

dragon434

Rookie
Guys... You know, i love clyde. But i cant stand when EVERYTIME the knicks make a bad play hes always criticizing them and feels like he knows better...

I mean some guys just have a certain way they play and its hard for them to break bad habits.. But dont criticize them everytime things arent going there way.... It just seems like they can make 2 good plays and 1 bad play and he has something to say about it...

Do u guys feel the same way.. Or is it the budwiser talking..

LeFlume

All Star
He's in a slump right now but we all know Douglas can be a quality scorer and he will be again. Would be a waste just to let him rot all season.

We don't need another scoring combo guard. We need him to a be a passer. That he can score is probably what's hurting his chanses of getting playing time, that is not what we need from him.

we'll see. At least coach has a lot of options now. Better to have too many than too few..

KingCharles34

All Star
Good point, when he returns. Still don't want Douglas rotting. Trade him if we're not gonna use him.

I figured u probably just forgot to mention him, something i could easily see myself doing. As for Douglas, my question is...is it his shoulder or confidence? He was a decent shooter his first 2 years, he plays hard. I cant take that away from him...he just cant seem to buy a basket.

smokes

Huge Member
We don't need another scoring combo guard. We need him to a be a passer. That he can score is probably what's hurting his chanses of getting playing time, that is not what we need from him.

we'll see. At least coach has a lot of options now. Better to have too many than too few..

We've missed his scoring all season long minus the past 4 and a half games.

KingofNy

Starter
Lin's having a harder time tonight going against a lightning fast Rubio along with Minnesota having 2 big guys clogging the lane. This is the type of game having Stat and Melo will help opening up the driving lanes for Lin.

knicksin60

Starter
Giving up 62 points in the first half to the T'Wolves is unacceptable.They need to get it together on the defensive end and stop making Kevin Love have any basket he wants.

Weissenberg

Grid or Riot
Guys... You know, i love clyde. But i cant stand when EVERYTIME the knicks make a bad play hes always criticizing them and feels like he knows better...

I mean some guys just have a certain way they play and its hard for them to break bad habits.. But dont criticize them everytime things arent going there way.... It just seems like they can make 2 good plays and 1 bad play and he has something to say about it...

Do u guys feel the same way.. Or is it the budwiser talking..
Clyde is two times NBA champion, HOFer and Knicks legend, he can criticize this team as long as he wants.

smokes

Huge Member
That might be true but I rather see Chandler and STAT getting TD's shot.

Then like I said, trade him for something we might need. Depending on Davis we might need a secondary guard who can pass (Sessions).

But I wouldn't rely on Lin scoring 20+ every game nor Novak going for 15-20. When things return to some kind of equilibrium I think we are still going to need a bit of a scoring punch from somewhere (cut Bibby sign JR Smith if possible?).